Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll give her one thing - it is a worry that if work capability assessments are now scrapped, what does that mean for the two-tier payments?
The WCA assessed you as Limited Capability (LCA) which got the lower payment and we’re required to “prepare to work” like doing your CV, training days etc, or Limited Capability for Work and Work-Related Activity (LCWRA) meaning you don’t do anything as you’re not well enough to work and nor are you likely to be anytime soon, hence you got the higher payment.

I think it’s unlikely the Tories are planning to put everyone on the higher payment.

Reactions: 3
Imagine spending the last two hours rage tweeting instead of, I dunno, enjoying your food with your family? If her kids are with her I'm sure their anxiety must be through the roof.

Reactions: 7
The police for some missing food? bleeping hell, woman, get a grip.

View attachment 2067467
It’s not even her whole order. The most likely explanation is the restaurant messed up or the driver mixed up bags, why does she jump straight to it having been deliberate theft? The maccies near me is known for how often people get messed up orders via Uber etc, they’re not thieving they’re just busy and a bit incompetent and drivers are known for grabbing one bag and running leaving one behind.

Reactions: 10
She never fails to astonish me with her vileness! she’s utterly repugnant. We’ve all had an Uber/just eat disaster. Customer service will refund you. I hope she calls the polis and the arrest her. If she is in Scotland the law is different to what she knows, and I’m just praying my northern cousins have an offence of “being a pure English bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anything we’ve ever ordered from Uber/Deliveroo etc has had the bags sealed. So, err…

But no, of course, everyone hates her and her alone because of <handwavey afflictions> Maybe she’s just a total bleeping bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I dislike her :ROFLMAO: who wants to bet the delivery driver she's frothing over "looked a bit foreign".

Nominating "it is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation" for next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She never fails to astonish me with her vileness! she’s utterly repugnant. We’ve all had an Uber/just eat disaster. Customer service will refund you. I hope she calls the polis and the arrest her. If she is in Scotland the law is different to what she knows, and I’m just praying my northern cousins have an offence of “being a pure English bleep
They have refunded her and she's still going!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think someone has really missed the bottle of gin popped into their Uber shop tonight.

Any update on the zine of late? Thought not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I stand by my original statement, really. What is she gibbering on about? Imagine being the poor police call handler dealing with this at 09.01 tomorrow 🤣
Screenshot_20230330-234057~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.