Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says she was in Scotland. The baby daddy minded the hamsters.

📢 middle aged white woman says baby daddy 🚔

Screenshot_20230321_181404_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If you're in any doubt about Roadsidemum's credibility, you must read the thread to which this is Roadsidemum's "well actually, about me" [not ME] reply

Screenshot_20230323_213732_Chrome.jpg

A reminder that allegedly Roadsidemum already had no faith in premier inn

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If you're in any doubt about Roadsidemum's credibility, you must read the thread to which this is Roadsidemum's "well actually, about me" [not ME] reply

View attachment 2049459

jeez. Let’s hope they’ve put her on a blacklist or something

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fire drill handled appallingly re a 2xTedx activist
It wasn’t a drill from the sounds of it (it would have to be a particularly idiotic hotel to conduct a drill at 1am), but an actual fire alarm which makes it even worse that they seemingly decided not to just not follow the PEEP and plan they’d stated.

Making it about her is a dick move from RSM, and presumably it’s one tit premier inn and not corporate policy, but her first bit is actually pretty accurate given how unlikely it is that it was a planned drill.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It wasn’t a drill from the sounds of it (it would have to be a particularly idiotic hotel to conduct a drill at 1am), but an actual fire alarm which makes it even worse that they seemingly decided not to just not follow the PEEP and plan they’d stated.

Making it about her is a dick move from RSM, and presumably it’s one tit premier inn and not corporate policy, but her first bit is actually pretty accurate given how unlikely it is that it was a planned drill.
Agree. The communication seemed bad. Not a planned drill, looked more like a false alarm. Staff would probably have known that at a fairly early stage, yet didn’t do much to calm people, communicate, or actually follow any procedures that would have applied even in a drill. And after they knew there wasn’t a fire their procedures for getting people back to their rooms seemed very lacking.

And yet still a tawdry attempt by RSM to make it about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

View attachment 2049459

a) How can I make this all about ME?!

b) You'd bleeping hope tbh

Reactions: 4

I misunderstood that part. It was very poorly done, and Roadsidemum is still overegging her point. I don't think they're going to let you sit with them, Louisa

Screenshot_20230324_191729_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I misunderstood that part. It was very poorly done, and Roadsidemum is still overegging her point. I don't think they're going to let you sit with them, Louisa

View attachment 2051787
Funk me she’s rude. And when you consider she’s sitting on 1 in 5…not as if she’s excelling at her job. Hope none of her contributors are sat at home starving because she hasn’t paid them. But if they are, I hope they send her crappy tweets like her ones.

I've mentioned in an earlier thread that Earnest Fashion Roadsidemum is my favourite.

Also #crossingthestreams warning

Ah, Roadsidemum Louisa Britain, never change...

Screenshot_20230326_214730_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I've mentioned in an earlier thread that Earnest Fashion Roadsidemum is my favourite.

View attachment 2056858

Jesus, why not just text your client and ask him what he wants you to wear?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2056858
Wot. Trackies or a mini skirt seems like mixed advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.