BigBearWishListMamaH

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard working caring mother, wish list manager. Every day is like Christmas
Thank you for starting this!

the vibes are really off with this one. She increasingly seems to be trying to interfere with/curtail her daughters independence even as she tries to make out she’s encouraging it, the constant visits(!!).

Reactions: 4
Moar gifts from her lovely followers
DE4EB1C2-5079-41D2-B0A1-75581BECD963.jpeg

---

the vibes are really off with this one. She increasingly seems to be trying to interfere with/curtail her daughters independence even as she tries to make out she’s encouraging it, the constant visits(!!).
Just so frustrating to see all the praise. And the criticism of sensible comments
FC15DAE5-CA94-43DD-9205-E7E0AB5842FB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Yesssssss all of the above. Especially re the daughter’s independence. And no boundaries around daughter’s stuff when they visit either.

Reactions: 5
This honestly upset me, it's not funny or cute and you're teaching your potentially vulnerable daughter that it's ok for people to repeatedly cross her boundaries, because if she gets mad it will get worse. Surely her room could be locked when she's not there?
Screenshot_20230309_230209_com.android.chrome_edit_64355950641741.jpg
Screenshot_20230309_230212_com.android.chrome_edit_64424251455793.jpg

---
This honestly upset me, it's not funny or cute and you're teaching your potentially vulnerable daughter that it's ok for people to repeatedly cross her boundaries, because if she gets mad it will get worse. Surely her room could be locked when she's not there?
Screenshot_20230309_230209_com.android.chrome_edit_64355950641741.jpg
Screenshot_20230309_230212_com.android.chrome_edit_64424251455793.jpg
Just missed the edit period but they were actually visiting the daughter.
I haven't followed her for long but from what I've seen she tweets out a lot of personal info eg. what floor she's on, views outside windows etc. I hate when my mother posts pictures of me on her Facebook, never mind all pictures and info everyday to 1000s of followers 🙄

Last edited:
View attachment 2017120View attachment 2017121
---

Just missed the edit period but they were actually visiting the daughter.
I haven't followed her for long but from what I've seen she tweets out a lot of personal info eg. what floor she's on, views outside windows etc. I hate when my mother posts pictures of me on her Facebook, never mind all pictures and info everyday to 1000s of followers 🙄
Awful. I hadn’t read the replies so a bit shocked to see they actually get put in the bin. (Cue Amazon deliveries maybe) And as usual I see a fawning reply from a follower.

Reactions: 3
That really upset me too. I understand there’s difficulties but that is not an excuse for making the sibling feel like their feelings are secondary.
(I don’t want to over step and talk about things we shouldn’t, but I feel like the attitude I’ve seen about the staff being sacked if they’re seen to ‘tell him what to do’ plays into this too).

She also said in her advert for support staff for her son they should have a good knowledge of safeguarding but she really doesn't the amount she shares online about her life and the children including the town they live in, where they go and her son often is wearing a t-shirt with his name on which I have always been told is a bad idea with kids it wouldn't be hard to track them down on real life.
I feel sorry for a daughter having her personal medical info all over the internet. I didn't start following till the daughter had moved in to the flat so missed the flatmate drama but plenty people don't get on with the people they live but running home to mum all the time probably didn't help.

Reactions: 9
She also said in her advert for support staff for her son they should have a good knowledge of safeguarding but she really doesn't the amount she shares online about her life and the children including the town they live in, where they go and her son often is wearing a t-shirt with his name on which I have always been told is a bad idea with kids it wouldn't be hard to track them down on real life.
I feel sorry for a daughter having her personal medical info all over the internet. I didn't start following till the daughter had moved in to the flat so missed the flatmate drama but plenty people don't get on with the people they live but running home to mum all the time probably didn't help.
It did sound like the flat mates weren’t willing to compromise at best and were bullies at worst (though obviously through HA’s filter) but either way I think HA posting all about it and basically calling them witches likely made it a lot worse. I’m fairly sure a simple google of daughters name would bring up the Twitter and a situation with tension would be escalated so much if they found out her mum was bitching about them on Twitter. I also sort of suspect part of the problem was that HA and son couldn’t turn up 24/7 and have the run of the place…

Reactions: 4
It did sound like the flat mates weren’t willing to compromise at best and were bullies at worst (though obviously through HA’s filter) but either way I think HA posting all about it and basically calling them witches likely made it a lot worse. I’m fairly sure a simple google of daughters name would bring up the Twitter and a situation with tension would be escalated so much if they found out her mum was bitching about them on Twitter. I also sort of suspect part of the problem was that HA and son couldn’t turn up 24/7 and have the run of the place…
Yes good point about them turning up
---
Very uncomfortable viewing here. IMO. Teasing.
2BF56D8C-4626-41EB-89D1-515569B8E9BC.jpeg

If he’s so ill today (and has passed it on to his sister plus she says showing signs means he’s really ill) I’m confused as to why they’ve taken him out to an arcade to presumably spread his germs around everyone… and yet the replies are a load of absolute praise, I don’t get it.

If he’s so ill today (and has passed it on to his sister plus she says showing signs means he’s really ill) I’m confused as to why they’ve taken him out to an arcade to presumably spread his germs around everyone… and yet the replies are a load of absolute praise, I don’t get it.
She often says he’s a stickler for his routines no matter how bad he feels so I guess she’s going along with what he says he wants. I feel for the staff.

She often says he’s a stickler for his routines no matter how bad he feels so I guess she’s going along with what he says he wants. I feel for the staff.
It’s ridiculous. I know in this case he’s given it to his sister so she probably won’t, but if someone else had gone gallivanting with whatever he’s got then given it to her you can absolutely bet HA would have been all over Twitter bemoaning how selfish they were for going out when they were ill because it could affect daughter for weeks (not doubting it could btw)… but when it’s her son that wants to go out with a fever and cold symptoms, totally fine no matter who he might infect and how it could affect them.

Sister has covid so hopefully he doesn't, could have given to everyone at the arcade 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sister has covid so hopefully he doesn't, could have given to everyone at the arcade 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh what a difference a day makes... She was insistent yesterday that it absolutely wasn't, I saw her being rude someone suggesting it (can't find that now) and posted this shortly after.

If she'd taken him to the park or beach for a distanced walk/play or something I'd completely understand but arcades are very hands on/touching focused places so it seems like such a dick move to take someone you know is sick to one.

1679504051626.png

Oh what a difference a day makes... She was insistent yesterday that it absolutely wasn't, I saw her being rude someone suggesting it (can't find that now) and posted this shortly after.

If she'd taken him to the park or beach for a distanced walk/play or something I'd completely understand but arcades are very hands on/touching focused places so it seems like such a dick move to take someone you know is sick to one.

View attachment 2047602
She’s looking like she’s coming down with it too now. Yes some people do think every cold is now covid. But on the other hand it’s equally selfish to go out spreading any illness. We don’t seem to have retained that lesson from covid in general.

I can see that she doesn’t have her troubles to seek and being fair I don’t think I could do what she does and if she does get a bad outcome from her tests her life will be quite unmanageable for a while. But still there’s a certain entitlement and obnoxiousness there that doesn’t sit right somehow.

I really don't get while they have gone away to a holiday camp in the school holiday if her son doesn't like crowds and kids then go full Karen when the entertainment team don't engage as much as she thinks they should.

Reactions: 6
The “poor me“ seems to have ramped up a fair bit this week too! Hospital cannula posts, I am too much for other work mates (you are his mum and carer, you are NOT more than the rest of us doing our damn best too!) refuse to hire less capable etc etc 🙄 She’s a massive Facebook “pm me“ type on steroids

The entertainment stuff had me scratching my head, I don’t expect folk to suddenly rally around my child more than wee kids just because he’s ASN!

A roller coaster week for sure. And let’s not forget the award nomination -mememe- I feel so sorry for the daughter. Then for the “staff”.