Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I've also seen posts for the same person on my Twitter feed and feel uncomfortable with her posting so much about her son when he can't consent. Also a whole blog about her daughter. Have seen her share one of the wishlist in her comments. She does totally send her followers after people by screenshoting and reposting comments she doesn't agree with. Also wanted the moon on a stick for a carer for her son paying minimum wage then complaining no one was applying.

Reactions: 4
That was exactly how I felt too! All these positive comments and then support for pile ons. Did wonder if I was just being harsh and not understanding the situation properly but some of the things she’s complaining about people doing - for example - seem waaay ott. And a new drama every day with wish lists to help them recover….

Sorry off topic. I’d forgotten about RSM… off to catch up on what she’s been up to.
This is it, the drama a day thing. I’m sure most of them are true, some overblown perhaps but it’s very reminiscent of RSM and how there seems to be the constant stream of things - just not with wish lists in RSMs case, the hope there is clearly cashapp.

The hints about this for the son also really made me feel uncomfortable. He can’t consent to that being disclosed and it almost seemed clickbaity and engagement generating the way she kept posting it. Very reminiscent of both Jack and RSM using triggering subjects for engagement.

Reactions: 3
This is it, the drama a day thing. I’m sure most of them are true, some overblown perhaps but it’s very reminiscent of RSM and how there seems to be the constant stream of things - just not with wish lists in RSMs case, the hope there is clearly cashapp.

The hints about this for the son also really made me feel uncomfortable. He can’t consent to that being disclosed and it almost seemed clickbaity and engagement generating the way she kept posting it. Very reminiscent of both Jack and RSM using triggering subjects for engagement.
Sorry for this derailment to the RSM thread. Anyway I think it was more that the person shouted and was a bit uncaring. I read her staff manual yesterday with guidance such as not raising your voice etc, so to me that doesn’t read sexual abuse just someone not being “kind enough” / not being a pushover depending on which way you’re looking at it. Whatever though, I find it quite creepy. Some of the carers in the pics look very uncomfortable IMO

Reactions: 3
Sorry for this derailment to the RSM thread. Anyway I think it was more that the person shouted and was a bit uncaring. I read her staff manual yesterday with guidance such as not raising your voice etc, so to me that doesn’t read sexual abuse just someone not being “kind enough” / not being a pushover depending on which way you’re looking at it. Whatever though, I find it quite creepy. Some of the carers in the pics look very uncomfortable IMO
I definitely got the vibes she was hinting as my spoiler about the one they removed especially as she was posting about a police interview, but I hope it was "just" shouting and being a bit uncaring. (Not that that's right but in comparison). Hopefully it is and it's just a leaf out of RSMs playbook, the equivalent of boat Catherine.

Yes, sorry for derailing too! RSM seems like she was in fine form last night arguing with someone who may or may not be a social worker at 2am.

I definitely got the vibes she was hinting as my spoiler about the one they removed especially as she was posting about a police interview, but I hope it was "just" shouting and being a bit uncaring. (Not that that's right but in comparison). Hopefully it is and it's just a leaf out of RSMs playbook, the equivalent of boat Catherine.

Yes, sorry for derailing too! RSM seems like she was in fine form last night arguing with someone who may or may not be a social worker at 2am.
Oh I agree she heavily hinted that way re the abuse

back to RSM. Ithought she was in a bit of a pickle there as she couldn’t really admit how much RSD really does contribute:)

Oh I agree she heavily hinted that way re the abuse

back to RSM. Ithought she was in a bit of a pickle there as she couldn’t really admit how much RSD really does contribute:)
I think that's why she started her normal hysterical screaming back at them and was probably thrilled when they blocked her for more than just gloating reasons.

Roadsidemum's promo of McDonald's is surely worth a voucher or two at her local

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a pet peeve of mine that people keep optimising Lee Anderson’s SEO and reach - the only reason he is back on Twitter is to secure a marketable and monetisable audience for his post MP Geebeebies career. She pretends to be intelligent and does have a basic grasp of using the internet for the grift. So why on earth is she using her account to give him more reach? Idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

I have followed this person a long time, mainly because we are in very similar boats, but some of the things over the last month or two have HORRIFIED me, hugely triggering stuff that poor son has no understanding to agree to discuss never mind on a public forum WITH HIS NAME. The gift list was published, in response to a dm supposedly, someone wanting to cheer the lad up after his ordeal. Now I actually gave him a gift at his birthday last year, this was way different and was outright beggy, it apparently had loads for the sis too 😳 hmmmm. Sorry I know it’s off topic but I recognised the person and honestly wondered if she needs a thread!

I have followed this person a long time, mainly because we are in very similar boats, but some of the things over the last month or two have HORRIFIED me, hugely triggering stuff that poor son has no understanding to agree to discuss never mind on a public forum WITH HIS NAME. The gift list was published, in response to a dm supposedly, someone wanting to cheer the lad up after his ordeal. Now I actually gave him a gift at his birthday last year, this was way different and was outright beggy, it apparently had loads for the sis too 😳 hmmmm. Sorry I know it’s off topic but I recognised the person and honestly wondered if she needs a thread!
I’ve wondered about a thread too but because of the kids being featured so much and their vulnerabilities, not to mention “staff” being in it so often I’m not sure. Bit of a catch 22.

Reactions: 5
I’ve wondered about a thread too but because of the kids being featured so much and their vulnerabilities, not to mention “staff” being in it so often I’m not sure. Bit of a catch 22.
I agree the kids should not feature in any discussions and maybe she relies on that…it’s a difficult one because I hate seeing him used for clicks and worse! Not sure posting him on Twitter follows the spirit of any guardianship. I should probably go back to lurking before I say too much 😌

Reactions: 5
I agree the kids should not feature in any discussions and maybe she relies on that…it’s a difficult one because I hate seeing him used for clicks and worse! Not sure posting him on Twitter follows the spirit of any guardianship. I should probably go back to lurking before I say too much 😌
That’s it exactly. She relies on being seen as hard working and caring. As long as they weren’t discussed too much it would be good to have a place to vent. The more I see of her the worse I think she is.

That’s it exactly. She relies on being seen as hard working and caring. As long as they weren’t discussed too much it would be good to have a place to vent. The more I see of her the worse I think she is.
haha sorry off topic but i LOVE your username :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Yeah, for all RSM overshares makes up, it's at least "anonymous" and not directly linked to both her children's real full names and she doesn't post pictures of them ill. When this one was posting about her daughter at uni and the troubles with her flatmates, I did wonder if they knew about the twitter and if it escalated the situation knowing her Mum was fairly publicly bitching about them - at least with RSM unless their classmates/classmates parents know who she is it's unlikely to be something they stumble across by accident and it's probably worded so one-sidedly they wouldn't recognise themselves if they did.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thankfully I have no idea who you are all talking about. My time is very limited at the moment - I can’t ad another grifter to the list of keeping up with!

On a more entertaining note - new followers from her Lee Anderson piggybacking/engagement drive have been treated to the Utilita saga. Hilariously, among the multi tweet rants, Daddy has been demoted from beloved father caring and nurturing for the smelly brats to “the guy that does the school run”. You love to see it.

PS - for the 200 or so new followers she has gained, the school run guy is the kids dad who lives in a van on the drive. His presence is constant and we believe it has caused raised eyebrows in the benefits claiming department (alluded to but not confirmed - just some mithering ninnies speculating m’lord”.

Attachments

• Haha
Thankfully I have no idea who you are all talking about. My time is very limited at the moment - I can’t ad another grifter to the list of keeping up with!

On a more entertaining note - new followers from her Lee Anderson piggybacking/engagement drive have been treated to the Utilita saga. Hilariously, among the multi tweet rants, Daddy has been demoted from beloved father caring and nurturing for the smelly brats to “the guy that does the school run”. You love to see it.

PS - for the 200 or so new followers she has gained, the school run guy is the kids dad who lives in a van on the drive. His presence is constant and we believe it has caused raised eyebrows in the benefits claiming department (alluded to but not confirmed - just some mithering ninnies speculating m’lord”.
Why doesn’t she just ask “the school run guy” to punch the code into the meter for her? Rather than the palaver with lifting the wheelchair etc.

I mean, if she trusts him with her children surely she can trust him with her meter?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Aaand the guy who does the school run wouldn’t lift the wheelchair so she’s waking up the home schooled one now!
68BF3AD6-4302-4F44-8E75-F83BAC876A1F.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.