Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cascara

Come on, guys, this thread title is being really unkind and taking the piss out of someone in genuine, grinding, awful poverty. Don’t you know she can only afford ONE (and Aldi, ugh, a POORS shop) lobster for Christmas Day and has had to ask Twitter for recipe ideas to make it stretch? (Luckily Jack is doing a flounce so can’t advise ‘bung it in a curry’)

• Haha
Reactions: 26

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
RSM's kid attacks another kid: "Oh well, shit happens lol, hope they didn't need hospital treatment!"

Another kid attacks RSM's kid: "POLICE REPORT, CRIMINAL CHARGES, JAIL THE LITTLE CUNT FOR LIFE"

• Haha
Reactions: 24

kachoochoo

VIP Member
Bex did say she was having visitors round and someone speculated RSM then this story happens. They are fucking obsessed with being talked about!

it's v funny to imagine it tho. the crossover we always dreamed of

*marcus bentley v/o*

day 2 in bex's massive house with log cabin, soon to be vacated

In the living room, Kiddo has had a meltdown due to Naughtiest taking their switch

Kiddo is about to lose 8 kallax squares

In the kitchen, Littlest One is preparing breakfast for the entire house

Plant boy has entered the house, with a ball gag, a butt plug from a charity shop and a small cactus

LO and NO's dad has entered the house, with idk, a wheelchair and some stewing steak. it seems a lot of rsm's tweets involve wheelchairs and cheap meat

It's 3.30pm.

louisa and bex are in the bedroom. they are sound asleep

louisa jerks awake and demands to be taken to a location where she can have a pop at low paid proles

there is a knock on the door. Littlest One, being the most sensible person here, answers it

it's jack. with content and SB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Wooh

VIP Member
Roadsidemum started June in A&E due to mould. She's been on hollerdays, worked really hard at avoiding the zine, has diligently homeschooled Roadside Naughtiest (who doesn't say the interesting and hilarious things that Twitter loves) and she's told some great stories about her love of cyclists and the "pink gorilla" who is her ex and a great father. Roadsidemum has eaten a lot of supermarket waste, but not fucking trash cabbage.

Roadsidemum was stuck in the bath several times and the bloody washing machine broke again.

Roadsidemum wrote a long (obviously) thread about living in a freezing house, and wiping condensation from walls. It was dramatic, but useful, and was retweeted by a literal expert in the field.

@FlashBoof bought a new coat after reading a different thread in which Roadsidemum had sourced some great buys. That was weird, and credit where it's due!

There is no zine, no payment of £250 to contributors and no shame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Shimmering

VIP Member
I just don't know where RSM's children have learnt to be perpetually outraged!

It's an utter mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Happy New Year ninnies! RSM is fishing for a cleb to sponsor the history genius by the looks of it. DMs open!

Sharing because I literally laughed out loud - her academic description of LO just screams working class from the rooftops doesn’t it - and definitely not middle class fallen on bad times (but appropriating Working Class persona for likes and follows a la Jackie)

BTW - any chance of a new year update on the zine? Guessing no. Remember folk, this one was for over £20k of sympathetic donations along with soliciting “genuine” poor peoples povvo stories to appropriate.
I wondered if Lucy Worsley doesn’t respond whether she’ll get the whole RM treatment ‘you have ignored my tweet and now have 6 hours to reply. I have 20,000 followers, some of which are are journalists…’ etc, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Stalkers!
“Other than to give the fucking stalkers something to do what is the point even living?”View attachment 1785910View attachment 1785911
I didn’t realise you can train a dog to homeschool the kids, cook and clean the house and drive to McDonald’s to get you a Mcmuffin.

On a serious note though, how the fuck could she self train a puppy to be an assistance dog when she can’t even get her poor offspring to behave?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Bit fucking rich to say a man of Indian heritage is part of the “nation-raping” set tho.
it’s a fucking horrible sentence full stop. My view is though, if Britain didn’t want Indians in charge, they shouldn’t have invaded India and forced them to do things the “British” way 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Wooh

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230127_223332_Chrome.jpg

My suggestion is to write about how you funded a zine through Unbound then, and only after funding was donated, called for submissions (£250 per contributor), then didn't do anything about the zine for over a year except bleat excuses, including but not limited to your ME, even while tweeting incessantly and calling people cunts and not home educating your daughter, and then telling people you've received a not intimidating brief to write an article for an ME charity newsletter.

You charlatan .

May the ants of a million anthills infest your armpits

• Heart
  • Angry

FlashBoof

VIP Member
I always think of the Quentin Blake Twits illustration when I think of RSM. She is such a horrid, nasty and spiteful woman without even a scintilla of charm, that I imagine her (self described overweight) carcass being actually physically repellent. But who knows - maybe she’s a complete charmer in real life. Half her timeline is lies.

• Heart
  • Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
Interesting that she seems to be really pushing the mould aspect recently in her tweets. She wouldn't be trying to capitalise on a recent high profile tragedy, would she?

I see she's making a big song and dance about having spent some money on clothes, and calling the kids desire to have their own clothes as opposed to communal clothes "territorial shit".

Follow RSM for more tips on being Mother of the Year.

• Sad
  • Wow

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221211-202143_Twitter.jpg

Those poor kids. I'm not blaming RSM at all for being limited by her disability (plenty of other things to blame her for), but if the situation is as bad as is being painted in her tweets, Social Services should definitely be involved by now if they're not already. Not in a "We need to remove your children" capacity, but if mum is spending days on end in bed while the kids look after the house and themselves (in between "homeschooling" sessions), there should definitely be some agency support in place.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Dizzymuffin

I keep wondering why none of the people who contributed submissions to the zine ever pop up on twitter and ask for an update as to if/when they will receive their £250. Makes me wonder if they are being updated somehow or if maybe no one actually submitted!

BREAKING NEWS….. RSM is going to sue Amazon!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19