Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree the kids should not feature in any discussions and maybe she relies on that…it’s a difficult one because I hate seeing him used for clicks and worse! Not sure posting him on Twitter follows the spirit of any guardianship. I should probably go back to lurking before I say too much 😌
I can't imagine just trying to go about my day and my mam had a phone in my face all the time taking photos 😪 or trying to do my job and my employer wants to take photos of me for her twitter

Reactions: 7
Eeek!! She might really be coming. Squig says it’s lovely there. Hell the general middlish bit could be anywhere from Glasgow adjacent to rural Stirlingshire so how the hell does he know.
D286B50D-0E8E-4213-9FB8-8FB52D3E12F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
A very complex arrangement might be about to finalise for the new landlord.

In other news, an unresolved conflict has been weighing you down, and it’s time to surrender. When you signal to your colleagues that you’re all on the same team, solving problems as a cohesive unit will be a cinch. Mid-morning, the moon’s segue into Libra activates your seventh house of partnerships for the rest of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we sure she isn’t Jack? 😂😂😂

(I know she isn’t but my god, they are like two wretched and rotten stinky peas in a pod, aren’t they).

Reactions: 5
Is it really beyond the realms of possibility that she could

a) just have a wash

b) get her partner to enter the code when he gets back?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is it with her and Jack and massively overengineering "solutions" cf. Asking a man to carry her wheelchair out to the gas meter, and using carabiners and cheesecloth to strain pasta

• Haha
I guess these are the tactical manoeuvres required when you're being singled out by the terrorist/spy ring known as Utilita.

Speaking of wheelchairs, did you see this wild shot?

[Wheelchair hatred] It's directed at every woman wheelchair user in the public eye. Men too, but a little less
Screenshot_20230309_095649_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
What is it with her and Jack and massively overengineering "solutions" cf. Asking a man to carry her wheelchair out to the gas meter, and using carabiners and cheesecloth to strain pasta
Plus the tediously drawn out moving plans :sleep:

• Haha
I am perpetually amused by her constant moaning about the majority of wheelchair users having some walking ability and for us all to be non-judgy (there was a thread referring Little Britain recently, and it’s a regular thing for her) and she CAN walk and does walk - until her gas meter runs out. Then it’s utterly impossible for her to make it from her sickbed/sicksofa to her front door. Every single time.

If anything screams I am a big fat liar - it’s this selective and, when required for dramatic effect, conveniently deployed, disability.

Reactions: 11
Is it really beyond the realms of possibility that she could

a) just have a wash

b) get her partner to enter the code when he gets back?
I honestly don’t know how nobody replied to her suggesting the “man who takes her children” to school could just enter the code/reset the meter. Even the ones who haven’t twigged it’s RoadsideDad, it’s such common sense.

• Haha
TTYTT, I'm more invested in the quality and style of her new tote and not-weird kitchen in the historically important area known as Scotland's general middle ish bit.

Hahaaaaa imagine RSM bitching about the long days in midsummer.

And as for these bullies, well! Condescending pillocks looking for a transfer board for a wheelchair user to move from one surface to the other when she can fecking well stand and move THANK YOU VERY MUCH HOW VERY DARE YOU ALSO EVIL DEVILS UTILITA

Screenshot_20230309_201417_Chrome.jpg

---
I honestly don’t know how nobody replied to her suggesting the “man who takes her children” to school could just enter the code/reset the meter. Even the ones who haven’t twigged it’s RoadsideDad, it’s such common sense.
The new guy who takes the children to school is a whole new level of nasty "throw him away" meanness for the welcome new followers. The hired help is more palatable than my ex who lives in my van to the tongues-out-for-pov-stories English lovies

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Regardless of the wider point. She’s wrong. He’s right. It’s one of these names that can be both. Though I suppose these days we do mostly think of it as a girl’s name. But she has to dig in and bully doesn’t she
B481B657-7B85-4A53-A883-98BFD81DE003.jpeg
B4EE0CC3-2D5A-4623-B9AD-B26F084582F5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Regardless of the wider point. She’s wrong. He’s right. It’s one of these names that can be both. Though I suppose these days we do mostly think of it as a girl’s name. But she has to dig in and bully doesn’t sheView attachment 2016374View attachment 2016375
Omg the offensiveness of her posts 😲
She's actually getting worse isn't she? Who knew that was even possible.
Calling a man 'my feminine friend' as an insult? True colours showing.

Reactions: 14
And as for the name Louisa (though probably not her real name) it’s a female appropriation of a male name (Lewis, Louis)

I still find it funny that I share a surname (with a different spelling) with her chosen pseudonym.

(And no, I don't care about 🔺️. Or, indeed, 🍉)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Regardless of the wider point. She’s wrong. He’s right. It’s one of these names that can be both. Though I suppose these days we do mostly think of it as a girl’s name. But she has to dig in and bully doesn’t sheView attachment 2016374View attachment 2016375
In the UK now Shannon is near-exclusively a girls name, the same as Tracy and Stacy… so if I had a friend considering calling their baby boy Shannon I’d probably try to gently say “it’s a girl’s name and he might be bullied for it”.

But the person she’s replying to seems to be from Canada so how does she know what gender the name is predominant in there, and anyway what kind of playground level retort is that for an adult to hurl at someone?

In the UK now Shannon is near-exclusively a girls name, the same as Tracy and Stacy… so if I had a friend considering calling their baby boy Shannon I’d probably try to gently say “it’s a girl’s name and he might be bullied for it”.

But the person she’s replying to seems to be from Canada so how does she know what gender the name is predominant in there, and anyway what kind of playground level retort is that for an adult to hurl at someone?
Wait till she hears about Evelyn and Lindsay. I think Shannon is probably more common for either sex in Canada / America as a sort of Irish diaspora name - after the river Shannon possibly.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.