Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Just came here to discuss her stories about online forums and trolling. It makes me so angry and now there’s one person out there who was a troll who said they came here or somewhere similar for validation we must all be like that?
Actually Rhi, my friends dont follow the same people I do and things don’t wind them up as they do me, so I come here to see if people have the same opinion as me and usually they do.
I’m in no way jealous of a person who’s thread I’ve commented on here, and I’m in no way seeking validation.
Seeking validation is putting your entire family on the internet and then feeling upset when somebody says something remotely negative no?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I don’t know how to word this without possibly offending people who have kids with autism- my son has suspected autism/dyslexia etc so I know well how hard you need to fight-
But
As rhi is so beyond ridged in her life and displays autism traits herself I sometimes wonder if her kids (Zara) may just be picking up on the things rhi does abs she’s confusing that with her having autism- the fact is rhi seems the one who needs assessing more than Zara

Reactions: 12

Scootinginheels

Interesting, so she’s having Zara tested because she “sees signs of Autism”…I have to say, and I appreciate we don’t see everything (however we do see a fair amount!), the main person I see that screams Autism in that household is Rhi herself.

Reactions: 10

ElBelBoo

Anyone else just think the whole holiday is for the purpose of her vlogging, insta and YouTube content - it’s all she’s talking about. Just put the phone down, enjoy the holiday and just be present with your kids. You’re on a once in a life time holiday, which clearly she’s paid thousands for, not to mention the amount spent on all the outfits and accessories!! Yes, it’s interesting content for some (not me I’m sorry) but you’re allowed to have a break! All she’s coming on stories to say is how much she’s filmed, what she will be editing and blah blah blah. Jeez, just enjoy your holiday!!! (Which obv she’d argue she is but, ya know what I mean!)
How does her husband not cringe… and her teenager.

Reactions: 10

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Has anyone been watching this woman? She is ultra organised to within an inch of her life, has tonnes kallax storage in literally every room in the house and has a very strange 'backup' system when doing her grocery haul. She's a very strange one, obviously obsessed with her youngest child who comes across very spoilt, her poor middle child William doesn't get a look in poor lad and she refers to her eldest child through gritted teeth as 'the teenager'. Just a very strange woman who comes across as thinking she is the font of all knowledge in all matters of parenting, hacks and running a home.

Reactions: 9

Linnyloo

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she thinks people want to see her unpack?
She has a seriously over inflated sense of self importance this woman - she thinks we all need to learn from her, the expert. I can't watch her anymore, she is very strange.

Reactions: 8

Linnyloo

VIP Member
God. Yes. The ‘don’t judge me’ she says on EVERY food haul 😴
She says the same things over and over - about the salad, cutting the strawberries, same meals every week, Zara doesn't like beef burgers so she has chicken etc etc. Every day is the same for her, up at crack of dawn, same floral type dress, same hairstyle, get a load on, school run, empty lunch boxes, same dinner, same chocolate bar every night. I'm not being nasty here but she herself has many autistic traits - order, rigidity, kallax boxes everywhere, storage, organisation obsessed.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
[
Yeah I find that weird. I think she’s trying too hard to make it big and it comes across that way too 🙈
i think her issue is she’s so SO un relatable with all her holidays, matching clothes and perfecto life! People may watch for a little bit but then it just becomes too much!

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I also don’t agree with young kids being allowed to rip open presents for other people when it’s not their birthday.

Reactions: 7

reader87123

VIP Member
Trolling is posting nasty messages directly to the person or on their page. Really evil mean things. I personally would never directly contact anyone to say anything awful to them. But posting on a public forum that they can *choose* to read is not trolling. Commenting on here to say her fringe is annoying or it's insane how much effort she puts into the ridiculous matching outfits is NOT trolling. Sure it may not be nice to read about yourself but she doesn't have to. Same goes for the SJs - most of the backlash they receive is because they used cold water torture as a punishment for their toddler and because they constantly exploit their vulnerable children's privacy.

Koobcam

Getting really fed up of her going on about likes and comments and the algorithm on Instagram. It really does show it’s just all about the numbers.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Just popped on here to check if any of you have used her free timetable printables with learning block 1, free play etc. 🤣
God get a fucking grip woman I have a full time job. Our learning block is literally when I can fit it in and then we re cap before bed what we did today. I can’t watch others home school I feel like a massive failure - but these bills won’t pay themselves somebody’s gotta work!

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Disney aside I don’t know why anyone would want to watch someone else plan a holiday at the minute when so many people have lost jobs and can’t afford to go anywhere. Just don’t see what this channel can bring to the table,surely the Disney market is saturated at this point?

Linnyloo

VIP Member
I can't watch this woman anymore. She is so full of her own self importance. Her getting up at crack of dawn to catch up with work and get stuff done before she goes - why doesn't she just give it a miss - noone would give a crap or miss it. Her views etc are so low anyway.

ElBelBoo

Absolutely it’s for content-I highly doubt she would have bought all those outfits if it wasn’t going on insta/YouTube. It’s ridiculous and so far removed from the person I originally followed. Her content is either disney/putting a wash on/talk about her work and what she has to do. Sorry but even if my husband,who I love very much, was telling me every step of his work day I would have to tell him to fuck up. Why do influencers think we care about them having to edit a video or upload etc. I’m certainly not sharing the mundane tasks of my job with anyone,so why do they think we care? Is it to imply they are SUPER BUSY AND HAVE SO MUCH TO DO?
Exactly - she literally sits there for 20 minutes at a time on her stories barking on about how much editing she has to do, what video is up next, what she is filming later on etc. That’s not what we want to know. It’s as if she’s trying to justify her job title by making people pity her for how busy she is.
I am really starting to agree with people who are saying they think she’s on the spectrum. I think her days are so regimented because she can’t cope otherwise. It’s all so structured, mapped out, pre planned and repetitive. I understand you have to implement this when you have autistic children but not for yourself, it’s clear she may well also be ASD. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her be spontaneous and make last minute plans. Even down to their daily meals and garden play is all regimented. I think this is why I’m slowly watching her less and less because I just cannot relate to her anymore.
I was in school with her and still live in the same city, we are surrounded by coast line. You never see her down the beach with the kids, in all the parks etc. I always wonder why?

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I honestly don’t get why she send the kids to breakfast club before school when she doesn’t need too.
I would be so pissed off if I was a parent at the school needing childcare due to work commitments and could get a space because someone like Rhi who does t need childcare is using up 3 spaces 🙄🙄🙄🙄