Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
And even goes to the length of calling it an 'unbirthday' present to make herself feel better about doing something so ridiculous and absurd that just feeds the wrong ideas in children and gives them unrealistic ideas of the world. Yeah, that's deep and it's only a Polly Pocket or whatever but it's the principle, which Zara seems to have ZERO of because of things like this. Good luck to her in the real world. Imagine at school when another child brings cake for their birthday and we have princess Z in a tutu terrorising said child, cake and birthday.

Also... I can't believe she makes such a scene of everything, she's like sergeant major screaming when it's someone's birthday, 'OVER HERE CHILDREN, HOW ABOUT WE OPEN THE PRESENTS FIRST THEN HAVE SOME BREAKFAST? Oh wait, before we begin, if you're new here.......' It's actually obscene how she behaves sometimes... On a tangent here but I also can't stand how she takes every opportunity to be sarcastic and/or patronise her teenager and husband. The absolute irony of her always saying that Dylan is plugging his channel on hers when she clearly loves that this is all about HER and her channel empire.

And don't even get me started on that Disney malarkey she's getting up to... When she filmed the children jumping up and down in front of the TV after finding out they were going, is it me or did it just seem a little staged/bribed?
I agree with you on screeching voice, I watched the Range shop with me and her mouth didn’t shut up. Why can’t she just casually browse? It must be so loud in the shop!! She was constantly shouting, where’s Zara? What do we think of this? Why don’t we do this? It was awful to watch. I’ve really gone of Rhi and how she’s trying to push all this Disney stuff. Don’t get me started on Zara, she’s an absolute brat. Screaming, whining, shouting. Absolute attention seeking little madam!!

Reactions: 6

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Getting really fed up of her going on about likes and comments and the algorithm on Instagram. It really does show it’s just all about the numbers.
I like Rhi but anyone harping on about this makes me less inclined to like/subscribe/comment. Although for some reason it doesn’t annoy me when people say it on YouTube but on insta I don’t want to read a nice caption and then be told to like or comment. I appreciate she is being transparent in saying it helps her channel but I just think people liking and commenting should be organic and not forced.

Koobcam

The thing about “influencers” is that they can’t seem to accept that people can have a negative opinion of them or disagree with something they say/do without making them a troll. They’re far too quick to throw around the word “troll”. I don’t doubt some people go to far and are trolling, but sometimes people just don’t agree and it doesn’t make them a troll.

Madhouse1

Just watched her latest video, she’s even bought colour coordinated water bottles for her bedroom for her and her husband. What would she say if he brought a drink upstairs in a cup that WASNT the grey designated bedroom bottle? Can you beleive the betrayal? It’s not even worth thinking about...

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
She gives the other siblings a gift when it’s one of her kids birthdays so they all get somthing- says it all really- sorry if anyone else does this but I’m dead against it
I agree I think it’s absolutely ridiculous and just takes the joy out of that individuals birthday!!

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I really don’t remember Rhi always being so into Disney? This obsession seems to have spiralled out of control very suddenly-she used to always wear joules clothes etc all very plain not much pattern on them and now suddenly she is wearing all this. The money she must have spent on all those outfits is fucking obscene and makes it even clearer that she has a serious amount of money (not from YouTube because her figures are quite shit).

And yes, the autism mama reference is so gross-imagine defining your whole child by their diagnosis (tbf this wasn’t Rhi,it was whoever used the term in the first place but it’s very aggravating-as if the use of mama isn’t bad enough ffs)

Ilando

VIP Member
Omg! Her nails! That’s the funniest thing I’ve sent for ages. They look like Zara did them blindfolded

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
I have said it before I strongly disagree with siblings getting presents on their siblings birthday. What happens when they attend a birthday party away from home? Not dealing with it will come back to bite her

• Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
I agree about the clothing. Something very strange about putting your daughters in matching expensive clothes (and often you matching too), getting them to wiggle for the camera and then spend the day in the house which is obviously all anyone has been allowed to do for the past 12 months!

Reactions: 5

Curlymushrooms

Does she really use ‘autism mama’. That would be a massive no in my local autism community as the diagnosis doesn’t define the child. Cute for a hashtag but why set children up with the label, yes they are on the spectrum but it’s not all they are (sorry about the rant, a lot of talk about this with my dad and his special Olympics team recently)
Sadly I think it’s a label for social media and used for content. These ‘influencers’ use anything for clicks! It’s quite sad really.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I have said it before I strongly disagree with siblings getting presents on their siblings birthday. What happens when they attend a birthday party away from home? Not dealing with it will come back to bite her
I hate this too really really hate it!!! It’s important to teach kids not every day is there day! Ffs

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Anyone else just think the whole holiday is for the purpose of her vlogging, insta and YouTube content - it’s all she’s talking about. Just put the phone down, enjoy the holiday and just be present with your kids. You’re on a once in a life time holiday, which clearly she’s paid thousands for, not to mention the amount spent on all the outfits and accessories!! Yes, it’s interesting content for some (not me I’m sorry) but you’re allowed to have a break! All she’s coming on stories to say is how much she’s filmed, what she will be editing and blah blah blah. Jeez, just enjoy your holiday!!! (Which obv she’d argue she is but, ya know what I mean!)
How does her husband not cringe… and her teenager.
Absolutely it’s for content-I highly doubt she would have bought all those outfits if it wasn’t going on insta/YouTube. It’s ridiculous and so far removed from the person I originally followed. Her content is either disney/putting a wash on/talk about her work and what she has to do. Sorry but even if my husband,who I love very much, was telling me every step of his work day I would have to tell him to fuck up. Why do influencers think we care about them having to edit a video or upload etc. I’m certainly not sharing the mundane tasks of my job with anyone,so why do they think we care? Is it to imply they are SUPER BUSY AND HAVE SO MUCH TO DO?

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Her outfit for the cruise today oh my god my husband would literally die if I wore anything like that as would my kids 🙈

• Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
She is tagging saccone jolys and their pod cast. Omg 😳 she obviously knows nothing about them.
And I can assure you "trolls" are not jealous.
Yes I got the impression she didn’t actually know much about the saccone jolys. The jealousy argument is just so so old.

have the privilege

Been reading for a while before making an account, B&M video just because the kids don’t have to wear a mask doesn’t mean you shouldn’t encourage it, she’s had a full year to find a mask type that her kids will tolerate, my friend has 2 kids on the spectrum and in a special school and they wear a mask, took work to get them to tolerate one but it’s possible.
its fantastic that your friends kids have found a solution that works for them. Not all of us are able to though unfortunately.