Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeyboo22

Seriously so were all sad and jealous 🤷 shouting out about the sacconejolys she needs to get a grip she puts her familys life online and then makes out everyones a troll if they dont agree with her... I get the feeling rhi is abit control freak 💯

Reactions: 7

Ilando

VIP Member
I really like her. Her children are loved and well cared for and that’s all that matters to me.

Having said that, I don’t watch her very often as I struggle to relate to her. They seem to have endless amounts of cash and she’s very lucky she has been a stay at home mum for so long. I’m sure I’d be a more organised mum if I wasn’t out of the house every day 7-4!!

Reactions: 6

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
The rooms aren’t that small for young kids, she just packs it full of stuff. If you took the kallax out of Williams room and moved the bed down it wouldn’t feel so cluttered. Bellas wardrobes are in the wrong place and now she can’t have a full sized bed. Why has Zara got probably the biggest room - a bit of favouritism there Rhi?

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I do like Rhi but her content is so so repetitive and I’m starting to find certain things annoying

eg constantly suggesting she is really really short-she is 5ft 4-is that not pretty average for a female?

saying she is feeling a bit ‘wobbly’ when she is stressed/worried

ending her Instagram captions with ‘as always if you have got this far please comment even if it’s just an emoji as it supports my channel’ or words to that effect.

asking her children why they are crying/why they have been upset whilst holding a camera in their face-she did this to Bella the other week and it made me feel very uncomfortable-some situations do not need to be used for content.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
I think he’s great,as you say very dry sense of humour-it can come off that he’s a grumpy git but I think he’s funny. They are soooo different though
Yeah talk about chalk and cheese! He looks a lot older than her too - like her dad almost. He deserves a medal for having to listen to her shrill voice every day - he probably just zones out!

Keikochan

VIP Member
I think it's super annoying that she make seem like she run off her feet and so super busy with home life & kids & the so important videos. If she were actually organized then she wouldn't be so overloaded by a few videos & editing. It is a hobby that she gets some money from.
She seems to be under the impression that it's cool or enviable that she "works" so much. Like no Rhi, it's really not, it just makes you look like you aren't cut out for the job/hobby.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
To keep up her little miss perfect persona and make everyone else like they’re failing
At least we're not parading our kids all over Instagram for engagement. I felt really uncomfortable watching her doing that activity yesterday with the kids worries - give them their privacy for goodness sake.

Whilst she may think this is the impression it gives - actually she just comes across as a very highly strung perfectionist who people probably don’t want to be around !
I really think she herself shows very strong signs of having autism herself. All the rigidity, boxes, routines, no spontaneity, blocks of work, all the same furniture throuh the house - this is not usual behaviour for a mother of four children.

Whilst she may think this is the impression it gives - actually she just comes across as a very highly strung perfectionist who people probably don’t want to be around !
I really think she herself shows very strong signs of having autism herself. All the rigidity, boxes, routines, no spontaneity, blocks of work, all the same furniture throuh the house - this is not usual behaviour for a mother of four children.

Last edited:

Lead85

VIP Member
I’m shocked that Bella has only turned 6 today, I thought she was about 7/8.She’s so grown up, when she says the ‘subscribe to the vlog, we upload on X day’ spiel, if I asked my 5 year old to roll that off she would look at me like I was crazy.

It’s drummed into them like robots, very bizaare.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I find all the terminology surrounding autism really confusing. High functioning autism is less severe than low functioning,is that right? Like you have difficulties but can do a lot of things that people without autism can do? Sorry,I don’t know the correct way to phrase it. I was surprised seeing the video on Bella that she was meant to have high levels of autism. Obviously we are seeing snapshots of their lives and Rhi has described the meltdowns and how Bella stresses when she makes a mess on paper and has routines she goes through at night etc but all her kids are intelligent and appear to be able to function well socially.

I wasn’t aware of how much more difficult it was to get assessed after five until I saw her video and honestly it started panicking me with my 2.5 year old and I found myself noticing things about her and wondering if it was ‘normal’ toddler behaviour or if there was an issue that I needed to address because I was scared of leaving it too long and feeling like I failed her.

chasing up appointments etc is one thing,but hounding them and tracking down secretary’s email addresses etc is different,I hate when people are prioritised for being pushy/acting like a dick. What about the people who have kids with severe autism who need assessments but aren’t harassing staff for appointments? They are having to wait like anyone else.As was said above she should have gone private if she wasn’t willing to wait.

I am uncomfortable with the way she uses autism for content-informing others is one thing but she looks like she is searching things out for content. It was the same with all the covid testing.

apologies if my phrasing around autism offends anyone,I don’t have any experience of it so am not 100% sure what words etc to use appropriately.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I appreciate she puts hours into her videos however it’s a very flexible job compared to majority. She can genuinely work around her children’s routine and have the best of both worlds

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I actually really like her husbands sense of humour, I think he’s quite funny. I don’t know how he puts up with Rhi. He’s so laid back and Rhi is a control freak and must be a nightmare to live with

Viceroy

What exactly is her Full time job, does she mean youtube and sm. Or being a mom
She means her YT stuff. She has said she also does consultancy for some social media I think too. Yes, she is busy but it's hardly same as a nurse doing a 40 hour week plus commute is it? I like Rhi, but I dislike her making out that she has it tough 'working FT and homeschooling' when she really doesn't compared to so many.

Red85

Anyone else just zone out and bypass her stories now ... Get a load on .. packed lunches read ... Editing .. cleaning.. trip to the park .. meal plan .. Fry's chocolate.. don't judge me and repeat !! .... It's the same every day...

• Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I honestly don’t get why she gets up so early, it’s absolutely ridiculous!! She makes out she’s so busy and always things to do but she is just an influencer. Drives me up the wall!!

reader87123

VIP Member
That is bizarre why would you even need alarms for all those things surly you just do them? She even had an alarm for Zara getting out of the water after swimming 😂
Lol in case she goes home having left her daughter in the pool 🤣 Because the swim teacher wouldn't mention it or the other parents getting their own children dressed wouldn't be enough of a reminder either!!! 😂

She has an alarm to remind her to leave soon to pick the kids up and then another alarm 10 min later to actually tell her to pick the kids up. Beyond excessive, this is quite a disturbing level of control and organisation. 😱

• Haha

Linnyloo

VIP Member
She must be raging she spent a fortune on that Disney cruise now every naff mummy influencer is on it as a gifted trip.