Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been watching this woman? She is ultra organised to within an inch of her life, has tonnes kallax storage in literally every room in the house and has a very strange 'backup' system when doing her grocery haul. She's a very strange one, obviously obsessed with her youngest child who comes across very spoilt, her poor middle child William doesn't get a look in poor lad and she refers to her eldest child through gritted teeth as 'the teenager'. Just a very strange woman who comes across as thinking she is the font of all knowledge in all matters of parenting, hacks and running a home.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone been watching this woman? She is ultra organised to within an inch of her life, has tonnes kallax storage in literally every room in the house and has a very strange 'backup' system when doing her grocery haul. She's a very strange one, obviously obsessed with her youngest child who comes across very spoilt, her poor middle child William doesn't get a look in poor lad and she refers to her eldest child through gritted teeth as 'the teenager'. Just a very strange woman who comes across as thinking she is the font of all knowledge in all matters of parenting, hacks and running a home.
Yes I’ve watched her a bit - didn’t agree with her taking up a delivery slot every week at the start of lockdown when I’m pretty sure her family weren’t vulnerable or shielding ! I find making a back up meal every night a bit strange . I never knew she had another older child , the channel name should have given it away though 🤣

Reactions: 1
I discovered her last week, i watched 1 video and its clear to see she's desperate trying to be a mummy vlogger but doesn't have the character or personality for it.
I felt like i was been spoken down to and she pulls the weirdest faces.

Reactions: 4
Yes me too, I feel like I'm in trouble and not doing things right when I watch her! Heaven forbid I haven't put a wash on by 6am, updated my organisation station or homeschooled my children to within an inch of their lives by noon! Interesting to see whether her channel grows or whether people will be put off by her supermum persona x

Reactions: 3
Yes me too, I feel like I'm in trouble and not doing things right when I watch her! Heaven forbid I haven't put a wash on by 6am, updated my organisation station or homeschooled my children to within an inch of their lives by noon! Interesting to see whether her channel grows or whether people will be put off by her supermum persona x
There's a Mrs. Meldrum sized gap missing from YouTube now so i expect full steam ahead trying to fill that place. Although Mrs M was a tit show it was entertaining and when she does her re brand and comes back rhi will be forgotten about again

I’ve been watching, sometimes I don’t mind her but she does massively have her youngest as the favourite and whinges until she gets what she wants!! The middle two don’t get a look in with Zara around!

Just had a quick look at her insta. Posts are super cliché (cinema at home, otherwise known as opening a bag of popcorn, and home made pizzas). Also strange spacing in her captions.

I found her through her breastfeeding content plus I have a large family too so i found we had alot in common when watching her and I found that all originally relatable ... However I am no where near that organised .. I had to turn her stories off for a while as her home schooling made me feel like a total failure ... Her shopping hauls are the same each week and it's all jars and ready made stuff .. plus I cannot get over the amount of kallax everywhere it literally ruins what is a beautiful home .. however she always replies and I find her nice but stiff if that makes sense .. like I'd love to see her just let loose and stop being so rigid with everything ..

Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching, sometimes I don’t mind her but she does massively have her youngest as the favourite and whinges until she gets what she wants!! The middle two don’t get a look in with Zara around!
Yes
I found her through her breastfeeding content plus I have a large family too so i found we had alot in common when watching her and I found that all originally relatable ... However I am no where near that organised .. I had to turn her stories off for a while as her home schooling made me feel like a total failure ... Her shopping hauls are the same each week and it's all jars and ready made stuff .. plus I cannot get over the amount of kallax everywhere it literally ruins what is a beautiful home .. however she always replies and I find her nice but stiff if that makes sense .. like I'd love to see her just let loose and stop being so rigid with everything ..
Yes I agree. She's like a robot - wish she'd chill a bit. I wonder did they sell their other house (it had an outdoor swimming pool). Yes meals are the same every week and when she did her what I eat in a day she only had a burst drink and protein bar for breakfast plus a strawberry, hummus and carrot battons for snack, another protein bar and burst drink for lunch and a chicken fajita for dinner - so two burst drinks, two protein bars, hummus and carrot sticks and a fajita all day to eat! No wonder she's slim.

Reactions: 4
Totally! She seems like a nice person but on but her life seems too perfect and it seems like the two middle children are always made to give in to her youngest. Grocery hauls are always the same though and she makes the same comments week in week out about the foods she buys. Nice to watch until she makes you feel like a bad Mum or the repetition steals your sanity... whichever comes first!

Totally! She seems like a nice person but on but her life seems too perfect and it seems like the two middle children are always made to give in to her youngest. Grocery hauls are always the same though and she makes the same comments week in week out about the foods she buys. Nice to watch until she makes you feel like a bad Mum or the repetition steals your sanity... whichever comes first!
Yes I agree. Her voice is so shrill and loud when talking to the children - like a teacher wud talk to them not a mum. I think she tries to show how fab she is as a mum but in the process comes across robotic and armylike with no let up or lazy chill days.

I am not surprised people are noticing how spoilt her youngest Daughter is, she certainly rules the roost and will be a nightmare in her teens, they lived in a beautiful house with plenty of space and moved to a smaller house and spent so much money altering it, William her youngest son is in such a small room now it made no sense to move

I am not surprised people are noticing how spoilt her youngest Daughter is, she certainly rules the roost and will be a nightmare in her teens, they lived in a beautiful house with plenty of space and moved to a smaller house and spent so much money altering it, William her youngest son is in such a small room now it made no sense to move
The youngest is definitely spoilt, every post or video is always around her and her tantrums. I think Rhi thinks it’s cute when she’s posts pictures of Zara screwing her face up all the time but it really isnt. I didn’t mind her to begin with but as I watch on I feel like it’s the Zara show. She’s gonna be a nightmare when she’s older!!

Literally found her yesterday on You tube like her there but doubt I'd follow her on Instagram!

Like her food hauls and the comparison videos were good but not great to use the slots up though if they have plenty available why not? Tbh shes putting a lot of time/energy and work into her videos unlike a lot of the others!!

The youngest is definitely spoilt, every post or video is always around her and her tantrums. I think Rhi thinks it’s cute when she’s posts pictures of Zara screwing her face up all the time but it really isnt. I didn’t mind her to begin with but as I watch on I feel like it’s the Zara show. She’s gonna be a nightmare when she’s older!!
I agree with this. While she does put a lot of effort into her videos and has some good content, most of the videos are essentially centred on what Zara wants (and consequently what Zara gets). She seems to see a lot of comedy value/cute factor in Zara throwing tantrums and behaving like that - definitely a nightmare teenage in the making. I do feel desperately sorry for William and Bella, who are always having to make compromises for Zara. However, they do seem like lovely children who have been raised well and lovingly by Rhi, just not sure what's happened with Zara!

She annoys me the way she talks to the kids, like a teacher with a really loud shrill voice. Also the matching clothes she and the kids wear every day omg. Does she ever have a lazy day - she just acts like she's miss perfect who has her life organised to an extreme

I use to really like this lady and she had good engagement, I have unfollowed her during lockdown i could not cope with the super organised what the kids were doing with school. Her ad for replacement foods where she would not eat breakfast and lunch and getting up at 5 am to do exercise. Also she not a mum on a budget, the amount she spent on clothes for the girls. Plus just buying a house without selling. I have nothing against her kids seems sweet but for my sanity and not being relatable I unfollowed

I use to really like this lady and she had good engagement, I have unfollowed her during lockdown i could not cope with the super organised what the kids were doing with school. Her ad for replacement foods where she would not eat breakfast and lunch and getting up at 5 am to do exercise. Also she not a mum on a budget, the amount she spent on clothes for the girls. Plus just buying a house without selling. I have nothing against her kids seems sweet but for my sanity and not being relatable I unfollowed
I totally agree with you, all the joules clothing for the kids, the non eating, getting up at dawn, death by checklist she is. The back to school practise, the kids were noted stiff as she put on makeup and false eyelashes for a school running the rain!! They were up ages before they needed to be. Poor kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.