Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she over compensates for being a SAHM for her husband's benefit maybe. (I know she does youtube.) But look at me I'm just busy busy

Reactions: 2
Her grocery hauls are the most interesting videos imo. She seems to be doing them less and less though.

On her insta story today she brought new rain coats for the kids she said Zara was wearing a size one but the size 4 was to big. I feel as though she uses excuses like that to buy the girls matching everything and it's to much. My girls i match them up but on small things pj's maybe in the summer the shame shorts or same top but not whole outfit stuff like that but not everyday full on. I think it's a bit much. My 2 year old still fits in 1 year old coats but if I think it's time to change it and my daughter had a old 3 year old coat from her sister even if it's a big I still put it on her I work it out some how why buy another coat when she has one that works well.

Reactions: 1
On her insta story today she brought new rain coats for the kids she said Zara was wearing a size one but the size 4 was to big. I feel as though she uses excuses like that to buy the girls matching everything and it's to much. My girls i match them up but on small things pj's maybe in the summer the shame shorts or same top but not whole outfit stuff like that but not everyday full on. I think it's a bit much. My 2 year old still fits in 1 year old coats but if I think it's time to change it and my daughter had a old 3 year old coat from her sister even if it's a big I still put it on her I work it out some how why buy another coat when she has one that works well.
All the clothes have to be from joules or boden too. Not only do the girls match but will has to wear the matching colour and her too! She has too much time on her hands that woman.

Reactions: 5
Omg! Her nails! That’s the funniest thing I’ve sent for ages. They look like Zara did them blindfolded

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the clothes have to be from joules or boden too. Not only do the girls match but will has to wear the matching colour and her too! She has too much time on her hands that woman.
Yeah I feel so bad for William too, how does she not let him have his own say and style thats sad my son who is 5 I allow him to choose his clothes and make sure he looks OK but I encourage him to have his own style and he is also autistic

Yeah I feel so bad for William too, how does she not let him have his own say and style thats sad my son who is 5 I allow him to choose his clothes and make sure he looks OK but I encourage him to have his own style and he is also autistic
I don’t get how they don’t kick off with wanting to choose their own clothes. My eldest she always loves picking her different outfits and my youngest well he just bloody lives in a football kit 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Up at 5 doing yoga, washing on, cleaning........ I don't know if she is trying to inspire people or a case of look at me!!!

What get on my nerves is, on her insta stories she uses her kids performing puppets!! Oh show them what we have done, with the kids all lined up sitting waiting!

So did anyone sit through that 6 hour video of her cleaning? I realized after 30 mins 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
You would have to be some sort of loser with time on your hands to watch that 😂 what a weird woman .

Just popped on here to check if any of you have used her free timetable printables with learning block 1, free play etc. 🤣
God get a bleeping grip woman I have a full time job. Our learning block is literally when I can fit it in and then we re cap before bed what we did today. I can’t watch others home school I feel like a massive failure - but these bills won’t pay themselves somebody’s gotta work!

Reactions: 7
Her voice goes through me, especially when she accentuates the last word of each sentence - I've got some work to DO, then I've got to clean UP, then I'm going to VLOG.

Has anyone watched the latest vlog? I’ve had to switch it off as her heavy breathing is awful. I couldn’t stand listening to it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.