Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
When you google Rhi mummy of four and channel mum you can see her profile on the channel mum website-I have no idea if that means she is with them or not though?

i noticed when I was Googling that she is on the ko-fi website where you can donate the price of a cup of coffee to people. Totally hate that idea and don’t see why she needs that(although she had very few donations).
Seriously? She just dropped literally thousands on a Disney cruise and is asking for money lol hell no

focusdochas

VIP Member
Absolutely agree.
I think she said in the infertility video that she was the one having the problems though her husband was tested too to rule out him. I watched it during lockdown 1 so it’s been awhile.

Keikochan

VIP Member
Each to their own 🤷‍♀️ I'm just thinking unemployment is high, covid numbers & deaths are still high & he is a young lad still in school not struggling to make ends meet. Do whatever you want, it's just an opinion.

Lead85

VIP Member
Yes I was thinking the same thing! She 100% has autistic traits, her hauls would be 10x quicker if she didn’t reel off the same sentence every one! Makes out they are all super healthy but all her meals are out of jars lol. Curry and pasta bakes are literally the simplest meals to make from scratch!
Also, how do I ‘reply’ to someone on here like quoting their comment? Sorry I’m a new poster but long time lurker lol.
If you want to reply to someone just click the quote button and then type your reply 😊