Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A private business, let’s say a coffee shop, can absolutely say no mask no entry, it’s not essential. Up to the business owners on how they want it done. Don’t like it don’t visit simple as. Last I am saying on it.

If on the basis of disability they couldn’t refuse service for this. They could insist on serving at the door or having other mitigations in place, but they need to make adjustments for disability access. Its no different to saying that somebody who can’t walk can’t go in as you don’t allow wheelchairs.
Disney and Universal parks have no exceptions to mask wearing, you don't wear one you don't get in and if you take it off when there and refuse to put it back on you are made to leave. Under 11's don't need to wear a mask on a plane unless it is flying to the USA then you abide by USA rules and over two wears a mask. It doesn't matter what disability you have with mask wearing, you wear one or don't go.

Disney and Universal parks have no exceptions to mask wearing, you don't wear one you don't get in and if you take it off when there and refuse to put it back on you are made to leave. Under 11's don't need to wear a mask on a plane unless it is flying to the USA then you abide by USA rules and over two wears a mask. It doesn't matter what disability you have with mask wearing, you wear one or don't go.
They would in the US, but the post I was responding to was referencing UK businesses being able to refuse entry. Which they can, but they’d have to offer other means of access. Whether that be table service for outside seating in a cafe, or serving them at the door of a shop. You can’t refuse service based on not wearing a mask due to medical issues as it counts as disability discrimination within the UK (or England, I’m not familiar with the law differences in other parts of the UK). It’s foolish (at best) to book Disney atm if the kids can’t wear masks comfortably

Reactions: 2
Disney aside I don’t know why anyone would want to watch someone else plan a holiday at the minute when so many people have lost jobs and can’t afford to go anywhere. Just don’t see what this channel can bring to the table,surely the Disney market is saturated at this point?

Reactions: 7
The whole thing just seems a bit desperate! Like begging for a freebie almost. I have no interest in watching her plan a trip! And it certainly didn't need some big announcement.

Reactions: 1
We’re not even contemplating going abroad this year- it’s a write off for us- no way would I spend all that money on a dream holiday right now, I’d wait till I knew everutjing was getting back to as normal as can be! The fact that even big big youtubers aren’t clogging there trip plans is a bug indicator that holidays just aren’t first on people’s mind right now and she could actually really alienate some people who can’t afford to go away for a long time yet after covid

I just thought she was talking about Disneyland in France.

Maybe she is hoping that by time they get to go, things will be settled and masks won't be required.

Poor Dylan! He’s gonna hate the Disney cruise! She’s all about Disney princesses.

Watching her latest food shop video and honestly I don't know if I'm just a roast dinner snob but all I can say is that I'm glad I don't have to eat theirs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is going to have a shock when she prices up Disney for 6 to stay on property. She be far better off renting a villa. And I think she is going to get a shock how much the Disney staycation cruise is going to be.

She is going to have a shock when she prices up Disney for 6 to stay on property. She be far better off renting a villa. And I think she is going to get a shock how much the Disney staycation cruise is going to be.
Ohhh how much do you reckon out of interest?

I know a family of four that went to Disneyland Paris for 3 days and it was over £3k.
I think your looking around 10k plus for Disney world in Florida as I have a friend who paid around that for two weeks out there for 2 adults and 2 children,there is 6 of them going so hers will probably be closer to 15k and that doesn’t include food etc when there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.