Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm remembering right, she bought 1 of those bags and then got the rest as freebies.

I'd stay these trips do cost a lot, esp with 4 kids and eldest is prob classed as an adult. However I wonder if this is a once in lifetime type holiday with the kids even it's 2 holidays but still. Also would they of gotten a decent deal with the ship since it's so recent with all the lockdowns in UK? And perhaps they got nice deal on Florida too so it might of just made sense for them to take the opportunity. Either that or they won the lotto and haven't told anyone 🤨

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure for Disney Florida both boys are classed as adults unless they go before will turns 10, child is 2-9 although I’m not sure if it’s a big price difference.

It is only about a £20 price difference between the child and adult Ultimate ticket and with disney you pay for the room not the amount of people in it.
Though it is still going to cost her, she would be far better off hiring a villa for 2 weeks, more room and cheaper. imagine being stuck in one room with Zara for 14 nights lol

Reactions: 3
She’s going to paint it as sunshine, flowers and rainbow regardless. In the school uniform video the whinging from just putting a pinafore over her current dress made me skip over the entire time Zara was in it, it’s all behaviours that haven’t been nipped in the bud, off camera she could be a nightmare re meltdowns I don’t know, but it just comes across as a spoilt brat.

Anyone else just think the whole holiday is for the purpose of her vlogging, insta and YouTube content - it’s all she’s talking about. Just put the phone down, enjoy the holiday and just be present with your kids. You’re on a once in a life time holiday, which clearly she’s paid thousands for, not to mention the amount spent on all the outfits and accessories!! Yes, it’s interesting content for some (not me I’m sorry) but you’re allowed to have a break! All she’s coming on stories to say is how much she’s filmed, what she will be editing and blah blah blah. Jeez, just enjoy your holiday!!! (Which obv she’d argue she is but, ya know what I mean!)
How does her husband not cringe… and her teenager.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else just think the whole holiday is for the purpose of her vlogging, insta and YouTube content - it’s all she’s talking about. Just put the phone down, enjoy the holiday and just be present with your kids. You’re on a once in a life time holiday, which clearly she’s paid thousands for, not to mention the amount spent on all the outfits and accessories!! Yes, it’s interesting content for some (not me I’m sorry) but you’re allowed to have a break! All she’s coming on stories to say is how much she’s filmed, what she will be editing and blah blah blah. Jeez, just enjoy your holiday!!! (Which obv she’d argue she is but, ya know what I mean!)
How does her husband not cringe… and her teenager.
Absolutely it’s for content-I highly doubt she would have bought all those outfits if it wasn’t going on insta/YouTube. It’s ridiculous and so far removed from the person I originally followed. Her content is either disney/putting a wash on/talk about her work and what she has to do. Sorry but even if my husband,who I love very much, was telling me every step of his work day I would have to tell him to duck up. Why do influencers think we care about them having to edit a video or upload etc. I’m certainly not sharing the mundane tasks of my job with anyone,so why do they think we care? Is it to imply they are SUPER BUSY AND HAVE SO MUCH TO DO?

Reactions: 5
Absolutely it’s for content-I highly doubt she would have bought all those outfits if it wasn’t going on insta/YouTube. It’s ridiculous and so far removed from the person I originally followed. Her content is either disney/putting a wash on/talk about her work and what she has to do. Sorry but even if my husband,who I love very much, was telling me every step of his work day I would have to tell him to duck up. Why do influencers think we care about them having to edit a video or upload etc. I’m certainly not sharing the mundane tasks of my job with anyone,so why do they think we care? Is it to imply they are SUPER BUSY AND HAVE SO MUCH TO DO?
Exactly - she literally sits there for 20 minutes at a time on her stories barking on about how much editing she has to do, what video is up next, what she is filming later on etc. That’s not what we want to know. It’s as if she’s trying to justify her job title by making people pity her for how busy she is.
I am really starting to agree with people who are saying they think she’s on the spectrum. I think her days are so regimented because she can’t cope otherwise. It’s all so structured, mapped out, pre planned and repetitive. I understand you have to implement this when you have autistic children but not for yourself, it’s clear she may well also be ASD. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her be spontaneous and make last minute plans. Even down to their daily meals and garden play is all regimented. I think this is why I’m slowly watching her less and less because I just cannot relate to her anymore.
I was in school with her and still live in the same city, we are surrounded by coast line. You never see her down the beach with the kids, in all the parks etc. I always wonder why?

Reactions: 7
I know a few women who were diagnosed older, not too long ago 16 was very young for a female autism diagnosis and you could argue as it’s a neurological disorder that it has a strong genetic component. Saying that it can come out of nowhere but Rhi does show traits, doubt she would ever admit her supermum personality is down to being super regimented on the spectrum.

She probably claiming the holiday as tax or whatever these vloggers do to write off stuff they paid for and shown in vlogs

Exactly - she literally sits there for 20 minutes at a time on her stories barking on about how much editing she has to do, what video is up next, what she is filming later on etc. That’s not what we want to know. It’s as if she’s trying to justify her job title by making people pity her for how busy she is.
I am really starting to agree with people who are saying they think she’s on the spectrum. I think her days are so regimented because she can’t cope otherwise. It’s all so structured, mapped out, pre planned and repetitive. I understand you have to implement this when you have autistic children but not for yourself, it’s clear she may well also be ASD. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her be spontaneous and make last minute plans. Even down to their daily meals and garden play is all regimented. I think this is why I’m slowly watching her less and less because I just cannot relate to her anymore.
I was in school with her and still live in the same city, we are surrounded by coast line. You never see her down the beach with the kids, in all the parks etc. I always wonder why?
Now you said that it it has clicked with me too, (live in same village, daughter goes to same school. Why doesn't she vlog the local beaches, going for a Joe's, down the pier etc, she happy to vlog the shops in Swansea with the kids

She doesn’t show local so people can’t figure out where she lives.
I understand that side of it but she doesn’t even seem to take the kids anywhere, other than the park that’s near her house and to a few restaurants. There’s so much to do where we live - I just feel sorry for the children having such a strict and regimented life style - their holidays are dominated by filming for content for social media, with a camera in their faces the whole time and they’re either in the house or in their garden. I guess it’s the norm though for kids who have vlogger parents!

She probably claiming the holiday as tax or whatever these vloggers do to write off stuff they paid for and shown in vlogs

Now you said that it it has clicked with me too, (live in same village, daughter goes to same school. Why doesn't she vlog the local beaches, going for a Joe's, down the pier etc, she happy to vlog the shops in Swansea with the kids
I am Welsh but live England now.
Is she more Swansea or Cardiff way can never work out.
I just assumed she was Penarth Barry direction.
I know Cardiff well as used to live there but don't really know Swansea at all.
There was a a really small Welsh channel mum blogger who gave it up that lived that direction too
I assumed Kate Bridge is North or mid West Wales.

I couldn't make out if rhi was shopping in Cardiff .

Do the school really not mind the sparkly party skirts as mine couldn't do that here they quite strict with uniform

Totally agree with the post above- put your phone down hun- I’d understand if it was a press trip but it’s not it’s your family holiday! Imagine your mum watching you enjoy this amazing holiday through a camera? It’s a shame!

There was a a really small Welsh channel mum blogger who gave it up that lived that direction too

Do the school really not mind the sparkly party skirts as mine couldn't do that here they quite strict with uniform
There is absolutely no need in those skirts- in school you wear uniform and pretty clothes are for home- just as it will be when they grow up and get a job- school shouldn’t allow it at all

Reactions: 2
I find it hard to believe that too. You see so many articles in September about schools sending children home for wearing something less offensive, how does she get away with the sparkly stuff.

School uniform essentially prepares a child to follow a dress code, at work I can only wear a particular style trousers, primark changed it and we were told tough luck if you don’t like it.

Totally agree with the post above- put your phone down hun- I’d understand if it was a press trip but it’s not it’s your family holiday! Imagine your mum watching you enjoy this amazing holiday through a camera? It’s a shame!

There is absolutely no need in those skirts- in school you wear uniform and pretty clothes are for home- just as it will be when they grow up and get a job- school shouldn’t allow it at all
She's a clown - the girls with those huge bows for school too. Also the long sleeve polo/tank top combo for the girls - I bet that's her creation too.

QUOTE="ElBelBoo, post: 5946321, member: 261353"]
I understand that side of it but she doesn’t even seem to take the kids anywhere, other than the park that’s near her house and to a few restaurants. There’s so much to do where we live - I just feel sorry for the children having such a strict and regimented life style - their holidays are dominated by filming for content for social media, with a camera in their faces the whole time and they’re either in the house or in their garden. I guess it’s the norm though for kids who have vlogger parents!
[/QUOTE]
Really odd too the way she never mentions grandparents/cousins/aunts/uncles.

[/QUOTE]

Swansea

[/QUOTE]
Must be bringing in some decent money for the husband not to complain
Not sure how though as her following is so low, she doesn't get many brand deals etc.

She has said a few times that they have little in the way of family support for childcare etc. Her husbands mum is seen in a few videos (do we know the husbands name or is he only known as daddy of four?) and she also referenced her sister as she made her some face masks. I have minimal family support on either side for childcare(or anything really!) so I do empathise,but even though I don’t have people to help with childcare I would still make reference to my parents/grandparents etc. There seems to be none of that. Rhis aunt seems to be a real mother figure to her (just going on a few comments she has made) so I wonder if she has issues with her parents.

I don’t know the ins and outs of her families past - non of my business really but she has two youngest sisters, doesn’t speak to one of them or her own parents.
I do know her hubby’s name but I don’t feel comfortable putting it out there as she obviously hasn’t shared it for a reason?
she hides a lot! Think that’s why it’s hard to relate to her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.