Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to home schooling, who’s ready to feel like a failure watching her home school, juggling school runs, with her matching outfits and over enthusiasm to life?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The two youngest will go back to school on Wednesday, so only William at home.
Waring the Exante stuff causes major constipation!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Even if the girls are allowed to wear those tutu skirts to school doesn’t she realise that it looks a little ridiculous 🥴

Reactions: 5
Even if the girls are allowed to wear those tutu skirts to school doesn’t she realise that it looks a little ridiculous 🥴
I think someone in this thread who’s kids do to the same school implied that ‘allowed’ is a bit of a stretch. I don’t know why you would want your kids to stand out from all their chums.

Reactions: 4
I think the skirts for school are bloody awful, I would just buy normal school skirts if my kids were at that school

They look ridiculous, but she doesn't care, no one else wears them. She has to be different, with the big bows as well. all the other kids wear normal school skirts

Reactions: 2
She's a bloody idiot that woman, party skirts, huge bows, long sleeve polo shirt things with tank tops over it, all for show. Control freak woman

It's the constant matching outfits. A couple of times a year while they are young is cute but..... Not every opportunity 🤦‍♀️

I don't mean Bella and Zara. I mean rhi, bella and Zara 😬

Last edited:
It's the constant matching outfits. A couple of times a year while they are young is cute but..... Not every opportunity 🤦‍♀️

I don't mean Bella and Zara. I mean rhi, bella and Zara 😬
And she colour matches poor will too, nutter she is!

Reactions: 1
She must spend an absolute fortune as nothing can get passed down to Zara as it wouldn’t match Bella! I noticed the other day, she even had them in matching PJs. Considering it all seems to be from Boden or Joules, must cost her a lot to keep up that ‘perfect’ image she’s trying so hard to portray!

She must spend an absolute fortune as nothing can get passed down to Zara as it wouldn’t match Bella! I noticed the other day, she even had them in matching PJs. Considering it all seems to be from Boden or Joules, must cost her a lot to keep up that ‘perfect’ image she’s trying so hard to portray!
Zara wears her own clothes/hand me downs from Bella if she is home and Bella isn’t there,but even then it will be so expensive given the places they are from. I was very surprised at her doing the Sainsbury’s shopping haul-they so nice stuff but I can’t imagine her shopping for clothes at the supermarket that often? (I personally live for the Tesco clothing sales they are fantastic for kids stuff)

I agree about the clothing. Something very strange about putting your daughters in matching expensive clothes (and often you matching too), getting them to wiggle for the camera and then spend the day in the house which is obviously all anyone has been allowed to do for the past 12 months!

I mean, leaving the money aside, I just could not be fucked...
I mean for someone that has to get up at 4:30 am just to fit everything in, I mean I know what I’d choose out of a normal wake up time and matching clothes with the kids 🤣

I mean, leaving the money aside, I just could not be fucked...
This is how I feel about the majority of nonsense I see on Instagram-how can people be bothered ffs. I have zero desire to match clothes with my kids,it’s a bit weird isn’t it? It’s poor colour coordinated Will I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.