Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know the ins and outs of her families past - non of my business really but she has two youngest sisters, doesn’t speak to one of them or her own parents.
I do know her hubby’s name but I don’t feel comfortable putting it out there as she obviously hasn’t shared it for a reason?
she hides a lot! Think that’s why it’s hard to relate to her!
Sorry,I wasn’t fishing for his name,I just wasn’t sure if it had ever been mentioned in videos and I had maybe missed it-absolutely understand you not wanting to put it out there.

she definitely hides a lot,probably why her content is so repetitive-extended family,finances,where she lives etc are all off limits with her so we have to put up with endless boomerangs of her washing machine or videos of Zara singing-lucky us lol😂

Reactions: 3
Yep I agree. It’s a shame as I think If she shared more then she’d get a wider following. In no way do I expect her to disclose personal info like the kids school etc, as that should definitely be kept out of the public eye but when she shows so much of her children, why is she so secretive when most celebrities and verified bloggers and online influencers share their homes, the city they live etc meaning they can share more about family days out, recommendations etc. It’s just all getting very boring and samey samey isn’t it which is a shame because I actually do enjoy her parenting hacks and tips etc which I why I began following her in the first place but it’s all getting so boring now, I find myself skipping past her insta stories.
I wish she’d share the lows of parenting, the rough days, the shouty days - because surely, her life can’t be as smooth sailing with 4 kids as she portrays! That’s why people whinge about her now, because it’s so obvious that she hides so much. I like the Instagram influencers that show their true selves, show us on their bad days - it makes them sooo much more relatable!

she has every right to choose what she shares and what she doesn’t, but I think if she was perhaps more Honest, she would go further.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t show local so people can’t figure out where she lives.
Jesus Christ she's not bloody Beyonce or something!

Did you see the how Disney many vlogs do you want to see options - two a week or as many as possible??! How many has she done - she must literally have had a camera in her hand the entire trip. How her kids/husband doesn't tell her to do one I'll never know.

Did you see the how Disney many vlogs do you want to see options - two a week or as many as possible??! How many has she done - she must literally have had a camera in her hand the entire trip. How her kids/husband doesn't tell her to do one I'll never know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just saw! Wtf! I’m sorry. Just one vlog surely for the whole trip… ridiculous. Does she honestly think people are going to sit through all those. Did she actually be there in the moment with her kids at all???? Poor kids.

Reactions: 4
Just saw! Wtf! I’m sorry. Just one vlog surely for the whole trip… ridiculous. Does she honestly think people are going to sit through all those. Did she actually be there in the moment with her kids at all???? Poor kids.
Also she is making an unpack video!
The more time that goes on it seems like something is wrong with her completely manic and so over the top it's not like she could possibly be making much money from these vlogs she dosent get many views at all, feel so sorry for the children being in the middle of this show Rhi feels like she is putting on

Reactions: 4
It’s actually quite strange. All she talks about is editing and filming videos. Seems like she doesn’t give have break! It’s quite obsessive

Like others have said if she was big I would understand ish but still not fully, even if she was huge I’d still be sad she wasn’t living in the moment with the kids- she has a low view count so should really be treating it like a fun hobby that she enjoys, not getting up at 4am to edit etc-

She is probably hoping that if she does these vlogs well, that Disney will notice her and give her special treament in Florida and gift stuff when she is there.

• Haha
There’s bigger Disney YouTubers, 15k subs +, who have been going and vlogging for years who don’t get special treatment from Disney. This is taking the massive ones out of the equation.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree with everybody - it’s obsessive and soooo tedious! I skip through her stories now.

I don’t understand why she thinks people want to see her unpack?

I don’t understand why she thinks people want to see her unpack?
She has a seriously over inflated sense of self importance this woman - she thinks we all need to learn from her, the expert. I can't watch her anymore, she is very strange.

Reactions: 8
Do you think she tries to be relatable at all? Do you think she intends to be? Because I don’t know anyone that would buy SO MUCH crap for one holiday…

Exactly - she literally sits there for 20 minutes at a time on her stories barking on about how much editing she has to do, what video is up next, what she is filming later on etc. That’s not what we want to know. It’s as if she’s trying to justify her job title by making people pity her for how busy she is.
I am really starting to agree with people who are saying they think she’s on the spectrum. I think her days are so regimented because she can’t cope otherwise. It’s all so structured, mapped out, pre planned and repetitive. I understand you have to implement this when you have autistic children but not for yourself, it’s clear she may well also be ASD. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her be spontaneous and make last minute plans. Even down to their daily meals and garden play is all regimented. I think this is why I’m slowly watching her less and less because I just cannot relate to her anymore.
I was in school with her and still live in the same city, we are surrounded by coast line. You never see her down the beach with the kids, in all the parks etc. I always wonder why?
I genuinely think she doesn’t take the kids to the beach or park because I don’t think she likes the mess. She seems very strict.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Do you think she tries to be relatable at all? Do you think she intends to be? Because I don’t know anyone that would buy SO MUCH crap for one holiday…
I have no idea what she is trying to be now but I do think her initial intent was to be relatable. Now it’s not even aspirational,it’s just ridiculous. There is no need to spend so much money buying tit. Did she not used to use cloth nappies and wipes? Not much point in that if you are now buying a million outfits for you and your daughters for a holiday. Such a waste. I feel like the boys are just an afterthought because they don’t seem to be bought nearly as much stuff.

Rhi had some good content but it has been totally watered down with this weird Disney obsessed/excess buying that she has going on. The Disney market is a saturated one so it’s rubbish that she is pushing so hard to get into it because she is surely alienating a lot of her viewers who couldn’t give a tit about Disney.

Reactions: 5
I have no idea what she is trying to be now but I do think her initial intent was to be relatable. Now it’s not even aspirational,it’s just ridiculous. There is no need to spend so much money buying tit. Did she not used to use cloth nappies and wipes? Not much point in that if you are now buying a million outfits for you and your daughters for a holiday. Such a waste. I feel like the boys are just an afterthought because they don’t seem to be bought nearly as much stuff.

Rhi had some good content but it has been totally watered down with this weird Disney obsessed/excess buying that she has going on. The Disney market is a saturated one so it’s rubbish that she is pushing so hard to get into it because she is surely alienating a lot of her viewers who couldn’t give a tit about Disney.
Exactly, her buying habits are ridiculous. It’s just so unnecessary! Especially as most of her buying is from online. When she buys household items from Amazon, you’re not vulnerable, you can go to the shops!

Exactly, her buying habits are ridiculous. It’s just so unnecessary! Especially as most of her buying is from online. When she buys household items from Amazon, you’re not vulnerable, you can go to the shops!
The stuff she buys from Amazon such as her clothes hangers etc are always so overpriced compared to what you can get elsewhere too. Madness!

The Disney thing just seemed like it came from nowhere! Can’t believe she’s doing 2 vlogs a day, she must have just had her camera out the whole time. I wonder how Dylan enjoyed the cruise? I wonder if there was much there that he was interested in. Even the teen club, he is at the maximum age for that so I wonder if he got much out of it.

Her stories on Insta are literally a cycle of her going on about what she’s filming that day and ‘reminding’ us to get a load on… no wonder she’s not gaining a higher following. I think she really needs to rethink her content and find a niche

Last edited:
The Disney thing just seemed like it came from nowhere! Can’t believe she’s doing 2 vlogs a day, she must have just had her camera out the whole time. I wonder how Dylan enjoyed the cruise? I wonder if there was much there that he was interested in. Even the teen club, he is at the maximum age for that so I wonder if he got much out of it.
Im really really surprised that Dylan even went. Do you think he was forced as he had no family to stay with while they were gone or do you think he wanted to go? By the time they go to Florida he will be around 18-will he really be interested in that? (Although Florida obviously has a lot more appeal than a Disney cruise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.