Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosielite

Chatty Member
They are beyond hideous, but then her shoe taste in general is horrific. I thought she had big feet, but she's same size as me.

The more I look at her, the more I think she's morphed to a 50yr old woman who lunches. Meets the "girls" and "volunteers" but in reality doesn't actually do anything, which is what I imagine her mother to be.
Omg she's Emily Gilmore!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

KerryGirl2020

She was in a bar in Killarney last year and asked them could the assign a bouncer to her table so she could have some peace and not have people coming up to her for pictures, they said no. She was so rude to people who came up to her for pictures then.

• Haha
  • Wow

TeaPleaseMM466

9 months ago I would have tapped through a "I've been so busy trying on clothes all day" and not batted an eyelid but today I'm just like, this is actually so ridiculous. You're busy Erika trying on clothes and your day is 'bad' because of the mess on your bed and how it takes so long to video yourself changing outfits, cop on like. This is not real life and it's in no way relatable anymore!!!!!!

dee_mc

VIP Member
Scraping the barrel for content by doing a Q&A with the sister 🙄
Cannot get over how boring she makes New York seem. She hasn't an ounce of craic or get up and go about her, despite her claims of being a "virgo so I'm really driven if that makes sense" 🙄
She's driven alright - driven around the city in an Uber because she's lazy to walk and too good for the Subway.
These "Virgo as a personality trait" influencers would make you sick - ooh, I've alphabetized by designer handbags and labelled my colour-coded skincare shelf, such a productive day!
Meanwhile the rest of us have to work for a living 😂
I don't know how anyone takes inspiration from these twats. Maybe I'm just old.

• Haha

Pongoandperdy

Long time follower of Retro on IG. I agree, the content has become super boring now and lockdown has shown she has no real skills to share - really could live without her chat about fake tan, going to the same dull-looking places and drinking pallid-looking ‘frosé’. Agree with those up thread - she dresses like a WASP-ish 50 year-old.

I do feel a bit sorry for Kaelin (it must be sad to know you’re just a supporting character) but I love how Tommy still to this day looks like a rabbit caught in headlights in every photo. 😧 It’s like he’s never been photographed before whenever I see him (and gives me a chuckle every time).

Is her Mum meant to be a designer or something? Her IG is just a series of tragic ‘home organisation’ photos with a begging note on how she is available to help people get organised. Marie Kondo she ain’t.....! :ROFLMAO: It’s so pitiful - like mother like daughters in guess in terms of talent and ability.

Totally unimpressed at how lacking in diversity her friendship group is. If she were still in Ireland I might understand, but in the heart of multi-cultural NYC?! WTF? It definitely comes across as a real conscious bias (racism?) and that she deliberately keeps her friendship pool to the same boring girls that she would hang with back home. Snoozefest :cautious:

I did not know about the scandal with the LOE grant - that is shocking! It stinks of corruption if she was awarded such a large grant based on a piss poor business case and has not demonstrated any return on investment - she is shameless and I’ve seen her in a new light! :eek:💀:eek:

dee_mc

VIP Member
Great news I was getting worried for them! They haven’t had a night away from the city in a couple of weeks. She works so hard and it’s so nice to get away
It's so nice to get out of the city, you know the city she chooses to live in, in a luxury apartment?
I wonder which neutral hugh-waisted wide-leg trousers she will bring? The suspense is killing me.

• Haha

girloxoxo

Is she for real with that video title? Either she's appallingly out of touch and doesn't realize people are waiting for her to comment on bperfect, or she deliberately went with that title because she knows people are waiting on her to comment and she wanted the clicks. Neither of those options make her look very good.

Naidyryan

I remember vlogmas 2018 and Mama Fox was worried the girls “worked” too hard and was delighted they get home to Kerry to relax. I find the lists, ticking shit off lists and the general uptight wound up like a spring vibe really odd for 2 girls with no jobs and dam all to do except create mood broads on Pinterest. I had to unfollow them both after the snooze fest that was lock down. It made my trip to centra to get Brennan’s bread and bog roll look fascinating

• Haha

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Not only do they not buy their own clothes! She takes credit for looks posted by other bloggers, and credits that she just come up with it (Tiffany C Watson, London September 22nd)
0C426A65-759A-4388-AE64-D5CDDDDF544A.png
10FB00FB-C976-46BF-A35C-1399CFC6018D.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Scrk1994

How can someone see these two materialist money grabbers as role models for their children? There are soooo many actual female Irish athletes for girls to look up to!
Whoever sent that needs to have a word with themselves... my eyes are sore from the eye roll I had there. What person in this day and age thinks you can't play sport if you like fashion and makeup? Sure most camogie girls I know lash on the tan before a match 😂
Training will be kicked to the curb once the novelty wears off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lechat

VIP Member
Tommy seems like he’s on an extended (lifelong) J1.The lake trip does look class to be fair. Irish people are very clannish, in cities across the globe, so not surprised their circle of friends are all from home.
makes sense re being clannish. But still baffles me that you’d move all the way to NYC and not want to experience meeting and becoming friends with other New Yorkers, whether native or from elsewhere in the world. That you’d rather spent 90% of your time with your sister and her bloke over building a range of friends. I thought visas to the US were hard to get, so am surprised Kaelin could get one to be an assistant to Erikas blog. Surely a US citizen could have been hired for that? It’s nepotism as well. Erika would actually benefit from having a complete outsider with her content since it’s become so dry.
Also not heard of a lifelong J1 I though as Erika has to keep extending hers that Tommy would too?

I’ve realised Erika was only interesting due to New York. She’s actually really boring, and with out dressing up and events to go to or street shots of New York as the background, her content is not interesting at all. Her apartment is very vanilla and dull and she doesn’t seem to be interested in the wealth of cultural, artistic or sporting events in New York. it’s literally the illusion of being busy with ‘work’, dinners out, walk round the neighbourhood, shopping, weekends away which she could do anywhere. But it’d be even less interesting without New York.

I really like TarMar as she seems to get out and explore new york and goes to things in her community. She also took a risk moving to that loft. After all, youre only young once so why not take the opportunity to live in a crazy, impractical but cool space as you might not get the opportunity again (i say that as someone in their 30s I could not live in a studio, I need rooms and storage!). Whereas Erika is like a stern accountant living in a dullsville apartment, agonising over pasta storage and which sofa to buy.

She’d thrive in suburbia with detached house, a picket fence and competitive school catchment area 😂

• Haha

Naidyryan

I am still crying laughing at the comment about the mother looking like smokes 60 benson a day. She is a hard looking woman For sure and throw a shawl and some hoops on her ears and she would pass for an old tinker fortune teller. Retros Health has been surprisingly good of late- thank you tattle life and I am definitely noticing less of the “does that make sense”. I suspect they are avid readers of this forum

• Haha

girloxoxo

I wonder how much Erika is being subconsciously influenced by the way Covid is being handled in America compared to here? I follow quite a few (non influencer) Americans on Insta, and while the virus is still rampant and there are still restrictions, "normal life" has resumed to a greater extent than here. She probably sees other US influencers doing similar things with the free stuff so it's normal to her and her US followers? Whereas she has no real idea what everyday life is like in Ireland at the moment. Reading/hearing about it isn't the same as actually experiencing it & that's why it comes across so tone deaf. Not giving her a pass, just curious about her thought process!
I honestly don't think she has any excuse to be tone-deaf. In New York, normal life really hasn't resumed at all. All the offices are still closed, you have to wear a mask inside and outside, cinemas and indoor exercise classes are closed, indoor dining only resumed two weeks ago but it's at 25% capacity. The subway is still not 24 hours (a BIG deal here), you still can't drink inside at a bar and they all close at 11 pm. Sure people are a little less scared to meet their friends outside but that's all going to change once it gets cold. I'm honestly not sure what her thought process is. She's been traveling up and down the East Coast all summer and hanging around with her sister even when we weren't supposed to be seeing anyone, she even stuck with BPerfect despite their behavior. She just doesn't give a shite probably cause very little has changed for her personally.

Artaud

These two posts are very telling of the type of people the Fox's are! Laura Dorgan does a clear out and gives her stuff to charity and posts details of the charity for anyone else who wants to donate while Kaelin does a clear out and posts about the stuff from her clear out that she's selling.
The other difference being Laura bought those clothes with her own money whereas the Foxes stoop low enough to sell clothes that were gifted to them.

Panda88

Chatty Member
Shes in her new favorite place 🙄. She says that about every single place she goes to. The notions of the two of them. Tommy always looks mortified at how flashy she is.
She's so out of touch with reality. Hundreds of thousands of people have lost their jobs and she's posting videos about her favourite sandles that cost €650! And her favourite investment pieces, a €400 belt! €800 boots! €800 tote bag!

And people can't go away or see their families for months because of what's going on, yet they live in the worst effected country in the world and they swan off every weekend with big groups of people and zero social distancing!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Adeline

Yeah I forgot about the Apple watch. That was after years of flogging Cluse watches. I think her most ridiculous collab though was with Rimmel. The amount of makeup run throughs she did over the years showing she used all Mac, Armani, Charlotte Tilbury etc and then suddenly she's a mad fan of Rimmel everything! And once the collab ends it's back to business as usual 😂🙄

Reactions: 15