Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep so boring, swipe up to purchase the $700 pair of runners I'm wearing!!!🙄
Jesus Christ who pays that much money for runners!? All she is doing is making people feel tit that they cant afford that stuff or making them get into debt to buy it all!

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much money she would make if even one person bought those trainers using her swipe up (which she didn’t mark as #af and we know she works for farcetch)? I’d say her target market has changed considerably. She’s not relatable to typical Irish followers anymore, perhaps she’s going after the rich American kids instead who wouldn’t think twice about paying for those trainers on daddy’s credit card. Seems to be mostly Americans commenting on her YT vids about her cute accent and Irish sayings 🙄

I was listening to the Good Glow podcast with Louise Cooney (boring, don't waste your time) and about the only interesting thing she said was that brands in Ireland always want very true to life and relatable content while the American brands want everything to be much more curated and aspirational. I imagine that's the trap Retro has got herself stuck in now; went after the US audience but is now stuck trying to flog $700 runners whether she actually wants to or not, and totally disconnecting from her Irish followers.

Reactions: 4
I was listening to the Good Glow podcast with Louise Cooney (boring, don't waste your time) and about the only interesting thing she said was that brands in Ireland always want very true to life and relatable content while the American brands want everything to be much more curated and aspirational. I imagine that's the trap Retro has got herself stuck in now; went after the US audience but is now stuck trying to flog $700 runners whether she actually wants to or not, and totally disconnecting from her Irish followers.
This is why I like Roz Purcell, I went off her for a few years because she got a bit up her own arse 😂, but the last couple of years she seems to have chilled out alot and just seems like a normal person.

That Ann Taylor outfit is about €400 in total! And the shoes are hideous!

This is why I like Roz Purcell, I went off her for a few years because she got a bit up her own arse 😂, but the last couple of years she seems to have chilled out alot and just seems like a normal person.

That Ann Taylor outfit is about €400 in total! And the shoes are hideous!
They are beyond hideous, but then her shoe taste in general is horrific. I thought she had big feet, but she's same size as me.

The more I look at her, the more I think she's morphed to a 50yr old woman who lunches. Meets the "girls" and "volunteers" but in reality doesn't actually do anything, which is what I imagine her mother to be.

Reactions: 11
They are beyond hideous, but then her shoe taste in general is horrific. I thought she had big feet, but she's same size as me.

The more I look at her, the more I think she's morphed to a 50yr old woman who lunches. Meets the "girls" and "volunteers" but in reality doesn't actually do anything, which is what I imagine her mother to be.
Omg she's Emily Gilmore!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Theres a feature on the iPhone to photoshop your legs longer but it also makes your feet look much bigger. Suspect she uses that as she’s quite short and that’s why the shoes always look so big.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That “cheese plate” Kaelin posted on stories is fairly depressing looking 😂. It’s ok sometimes to hold back on the posts girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It baffles me why people follow influencer accounts like this.. I've a more exciting life honestly for example but I don't feel the need to post about things 24/7 on my Insta. I barely even out up holiday posts and I travel alot.. Lost interest! I just don't get why these influencers are still going or why people are watching these stories!! Hope this phase dies off very soon! I can't stand the influencers that put up a show that life is perfect and that nothing goes wrong and everyday is amazing... Please stop! 🙈

Reactions: 2
That “cheese plate” Kaelin posted on stories is fairly depressing looking 😂. It’s ok sometimes to hold back on the posts girls.
I came here to post about that! Christ sometimes on Friday night my wine sits really well in my glass, maybe I should be posting more on the Insta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.