Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she has the integrity to address the issue but I don't see it happening. Or if she does address it, it could be in a very surface level, lipservice kind of way. I don't see her walking away from the ambassadorship.
As I say though, I'd love her to prove me wrong.

Reactions: 5
She’ll have another tan offer in the inbox waiting so would be very surprised if she didn’t address it and end her ba partnership with bperfect - would give her some new content

Reactions: 3
She could definitely do that, and get some kudos for doing so, but I don't think she's ballsy enough. She might change if she notices her code being used less in the coming weeks, that'd probably be the only thing that'd push her.

Reactions: 1
What happened with Bperfect? Is this what Emme Kearney apologised for too?
Big launch event in Belfast last week. Lots of influencers travelled from Dublin to attend. Long, poorly managed queue outside (little or no social distancing and not many people wearing masks) and influencers declared as staff rather than guests so they could squeeze more guests in.
Lots of mask-dropping for selfies etc too.
Even if the event had been well-managed, there's no way it should have taken place in the current climate (I think it was the day before NI announced 900+ new Covid-19 cases?).
Lots of influencers have condemned it, and some of those who attended have apologised. Erika has yet to comment.

The thing she needed to address, big dramatic sit down, wasn’t sure if she wanted to do this.

drum roll.

It’s that she’s been feeling a bit stuck in a rut the last two months, a bit fed up.

GIRL PLEASE
(Also stop with the click bait)
What a dose.

Reactions: 5
I just watched her latest vlog on YouTube because it was titled “I needed to address this“ and I thought it would be about being a BA for bperfect. To save anyone else the 48 minutes, she just talks about her morning routine, autumn clothes, cooks waffles for dinner and finally the big reveal is that she felt down in July and August because she couldn’t get home and general pandemic anxiety and hence the new morning routine and exercise.

I still do really like her, I think she has a class and tact about her but I’d love for her to get out of that apartment and become more relatable. I think she’s highly functioning and would do great in a real job, I love to see her do it. Or volunteer with a charity, or set up an events business. I think she has too much potential to sit in that apartment living a privileged life, and I’d be much more interested in her then too. I’m coming close to an unfollow.

Reactions: 12
The thing she needed to address, big dramatic sit down, wasn’t sure if she wanted to do this.

drum roll.

It’s that she’s been feeling a bit stuck in a rut the last two months, a bit fed up.

GIRL PLEASE
(Also stop with the click bait)
Thanks for saving me 40+ minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she for real with that video title? Either she's appallingly out of touch and doesn't realize people are waiting for her to comment on bperfect, or she deliberately went with that title because she knows people are waiting on her to comment and she wanted the clicks. Neither of those options make her look very good.

Reactions: 17
Seriously, what a ridiculous title, obviously in clickbait terms generally but also in light of the bPerfect scandal, and particularly when it's two weeks since she teased a new "project" she definitely wasn't going to leave her followers hanging over.
How about you address that, Erika?
Her next AMA/Q&A should be interesting :D
(Oh I had a theory as well that perhaps her new "project" was in collaboration with that tan crowd and so had to be shelved? Just a thought)

Reactions: 4
I just watched her latest vlog on YouTube because it was titled “I needed to address this“ and I thought it would be about being a BA for bperfect. To save anyone else the 48 minutes, she just talks about her morning routine, autumn clothes, cooks waffles for dinner and finally the big reveal is that she felt down in July and August because she couldn’t get home and general pandemic anxiety and hence the new morning routine and exercise.

I still do really like her, I think she has a class and tact about her but I’d love for her to get out of that apartment and become more relatable. I think she’s highly functioning and would do great in a real job, I love to see her do it. Or volunteer with a charity, or set up an events business. I think she has too much potential to sit in that apartment living a privileged life, and I’d be much more interested in her then too. I’m coming close to an unfollow.
Agreed, would actually like to see Erika in a proper job - I don't think staying in an apartment is helping her MH and anxiety about being away from home

Reactions: 2
She needs to get back into fashion in somr capacity I think. Didn't she intern with Olivia Palermo and some others. I genuinely think she would have a career working hands on with some fashion line or a magazine. Her page is stale and I think a proper job would be more fulfilling for her!

Reactions: 8
We all know "surprise giveaway" is Influencer code for my engagement is way down and this is the only way I can get it up.

If she feels stuck in a rut then do something about it don't just keep doing the same boring shite over and over again. If we're all bored of seeing it then surely she is bored of doing it.

She's there on an Extraordinary Ability or Achievement (😂😂) Visa though, right?
So is she entitled to change careers (i.e. get a real job) under that Visa?

She's there on an Extraordinary Ability or Achievement (😂😂) Visa though, right?
So is she entitled to change careers (i.e. get a real job) under that Visa?
She would need to apply for a different visa type then I think.

Reactions: 1
Things I do to trick myself into getting up early 🙄🙄🙄 here's a trick get a real job or some real responsibilities! Seriously what's wrong with her? Does she not realise that her followers who have jobs will look at this and just think go duck yourself, I'd love to not have to get up early 😂

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.