Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to stop myself from messaging her and tell her to get a grip of her self and get a life. What a Silly cow.
I wouldn't bother she wouldn't read or would and not respond. She only likes messages kissing her arse.

It annoys me more and more everyday that lazy selfish people like her are given visas. I'm dying to move to the US but can't get a visa because eventhough I work in a profession that takes years of training I dont have a degree so relying on either winning the green card lottery or my husband getting an L visa which will be unlikely now for a few years due to covid!

Reactions: 6
Scraping the barrel for content by doing a Q&A with the sister 🙄
Cannot get over how boring she makes New York seem. She hasn't an ounce of craic or get up and go about her, despite her claims of being a "virgo so I'm really driven if that makes sense" 🙄
She's driven alright - driven around the city in an Uber because she's lazy to walk and too good for the Subway.
These "Virgo as a personality trait" influencers would make you sick - ooh, I've alphabetized by designer handbags and labelled my colour-coded skincare shelf, such a productive day!
Meanwhile the rest of us have to work for a living 😂
I don't know how anyone takes inspiration from these twats. Maybe I'm just old.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She Is beyond self centered, the constant shopping, birthday weeks etc she has to be aware that people are not interested and it’s obvious by the engagement on posts and the non movement in followers. “I have products I want to gift, like my post and comment”
It’s mind blowing that she really hasn’t changed her ethos this year, even though most peoples lives have changed so much!
This goes for so many of them, they are out of touch with reality and i really hope it’s not long before they get awoken to it!

Is the sosu gift box her big news?? It looks like own of those crappy boots sets.

Oh god the fake lashes look ridiculous!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
5 ways to wear a blazer thanks erica 🙄🙄🙄🙄 real useful to me not ...couldn't be arsed to look at her you tube was hopeful someone here would

ffs if you need to be told how to style a black blazer you really need to re-evaluate yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nursefancypants has amazing New York content...have unfollowed Retro zzzzzz

Retro must really be desperate to promote sosue products...these are cheap products that are stocked in Penny's, retro only ever wears designer make up or Rimmel when she's getting paid for it.

It also contradicts my theory she doesn't care about her Irish following targeting US market but promoting sosue tat means shes potentially clutching at straws and cashing in on her Irish following now to make a buck or 2.

Also - she shows the makeup at the end with one of those stupid filters on, it's as bad as terrie mcevoy getting paid to promote crap but using a bloody filter all the time, didn't Rosie Connolly get slapped a fine or something for being misleading doing this?!

Reactions: 11
Retro must really be desperate to promote sosue products...these are cheap products that are stocked in Penny's, retro only ever wears designer make up or Rimmel when she's getting paid for it.

It also contradicts my theory she doesn't care about her Irish following targeting US market but promoting sosue tat means shes potentially clutching at straws and cashing in on her Irish following now to make a buck or 2.

Also - she shows the makeup at the end with one of those stupid filters on, it's as bad as terrie mcevoy getting paid to promote crap but using a bloody filter all the time, didn't Rosie Connolly get slapped a fine or something for being misleading doing this?!
She really most be as throughout the past few years she has never promoted any off her products and it’s not believable that she does or will use them again after the paid video, so sue may be trying to target the American Audience but she chose the wrong person to do it

Reactions: 5
Eugh the video of her walking out with the bags of free stuff. Seriously Erika read the bleeping room!!

Reactions: 11
Eugh the video of her walking out with the bags of free stuff. Seriously Erika read the bleeping room!!
I wonder how much Erika is being subconsciously influenced by the way Covid is being handled in America compared to here? I follow quite a few (non influencer) Americans on Insta, and while the virus is still rampant and there are still restrictions, "normal life" has resumed to a greater extent than here. She probably sees other US influencers doing similar things with the free stuff so it's normal to her and her US followers? Whereas she has no real idea what everyday life is like in Ireland at the moment. Reading/hearing about it isn't the same as actually experiencing it & that's why it comes across so tone deaf. Not giving her a pass, just curious about her thought process!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember (last year I think?) when someone posted on an Instagram picture of hers. They were saying how they had been following her for years, since she lived in Ireland, and how unrelatable she had become. There was uproar over it, she made out that she was being cyber bullied or something. She can't take any form of criticism at all, and given the industry she is in she would want to get used to it. I bet she deletes all negative comments.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how much Erika is being subconsciously influenced by the way Covid is being handled in America compared to here? I follow quite a few (non influencer) Americans on Insta, and while the virus is still rampant and there are still restrictions, "normal life" has resumed to a greater extent than here. She probably sees other US influencers doing similar things with the free stuff so it's normal to her and her US followers? Whereas she has no real idea what everyday life is like in Ireland at the moment. Reading/hearing about it isn't the same as actually experiencing it & that's why it comes across so tone deaf. Not giving her a pass, just curious about her thought process!
I honestly don't think she has any excuse to be tone-deaf. In New York, normal life really hasn't resumed at all. All the offices are still closed, you have to wear a mask inside and outside, cinemas and indoor exercise classes are closed, indoor dining only resumed two weeks ago but it's at 25% capacity. The subway is still not 24 hours (a BIG deal here), you still can't drink inside at a bar and they all close at 11 pm. Sure people are a little less scared to meet their friends outside but that's all going to change once it gets cold. I'm honestly not sure what her thought process is. She's been traveling up and down the East Coast all summer and hanging around with her sister even when we weren't supposed to be seeing anyone, she even stuck with BPerfect despite their behavior. She just doesn't give a shite probably cause very little has changed for her personally.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember (last year I think?) when someone posted on an Instagram picture of hers. They were saying how they had been following her for years, since she lived in Ireland, and how unrelatable she had become. There was uproar over it, she made out that she was being cyber bullied or something. She can't take any form of criticism at all, and given the industry she is in she would want to get used to it. I bet she deletes all negative comments.
I commented something on one of her many Kildare village trips once about how out of touch she is to be saying stuff like €200 jeans are great value because they were reduced etc, and then cramming the boot full of thousands of euro worth of stuff she got for free when her followers can't just go out and drop a couple of grand on clothes and the tit I got from her minions for it!

Reactions: 8
I messaged her when she came out with that bullshit statement about BPerfect - I wasn't aggressive or attacking, just said I was really disappointed with her response and keeping the BA role, and that I had to unfollow out of principle.
She messaged back straight away accusing me of being a bully 🤣

Her head is in the clouds, and God forbid anyone tries to question her bolloxology.
She'll be irrelevant very shortly so more fool her.

Reactions: 12
I messaged her when she came out with that bullshit statement about BPerfect - I wasn't aggressive or attacking, just said I was really disappointed with her response and keeping the BA role, and that I had to unfollow out of principle.

Her head is in the clouds, and God forbid anyone tries to question her bolloxology.
Oh wow! What was the tone of her reply?
That just fascinates me, the idea that anyone who dares criticise anything they do, even privately, is dismissed as a "jealous hater" or a bully.

Reactions: 7

She does that on YouTube too if anyone leaves a comment that isn't even negative but isn't kissing her arse. She will reply with some passive aggressive comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.