Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say about why she has decided to remain as a representative of BPerfect? I don't watch her anymore. Really surprised at her doing that particularly when a number of Irish bloggers have stepped down. Thought it would be beneath her given the disgraceful way they behaved...must be a good pay cheque!

Reactions: 2
What did she say about why she has decided to remain as a representative of BPerfect? I don't watch her anymore. Really surprised at her doing that particularly when a number of Irish bloggers have stepped down. Thought it would be beneath her given the disgraceful way they behaved...must be a good pay cheque!
Something along the lines of how everyone makes mistakes and she has worked with them years so knows how genuinely sorry they are and how she's going forgive them. Then said she is going to donate her October fee from them to charity🙄

I see she is finally putting AD on stories about Amazon, unlike her YouTube videos with giant Amazon logos that she doesn't declare AD on!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
You can't really be self-employed per se because you can't petition for an O1 for yourself but you can get an agent to be your petitioner which would allow you to work as a freelancer through that agent. It's definitely a complicated/expensive process but it's great for certain industries. Feel free to DM!
I don't think I can DM yet...unless I'm being very simple. Would it be okay if you sent me a message and then I can reply privately? Thank you!

Shes seriously so selfish saying tommy made her a lovely healthy dinner but she wants a bowl spaghetti so made that instead! How rude can you get! If someone went to the effort of making me dinner I'd eat it, even if I felt like something else. I don't know how he puts up with her.

Reactions: 8
All in cream or white today 🙄🙄 whichever no word on her big news the sister gave us a make up lesson saw the dog erica is doing something different for video or blog or blog 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

9 months ago I would have tapped through a "I've been so busy trying on clothes all day" and not batted an eyelid but today I'm just like, this is actually so ridiculous. You're busy Erika trying on clothes and your day is 'bad' because of the mess on your bed and how it takes so long to video yourself changing outfits, cop on like. This is not real life and it's in no way relatable anymore!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
9 months ago I would have tapped through a "I've been so busy trying on clothes all day" and not batted an eyelid but today I'm just like, this is actually so ridiculous. You're busy Erika trying on clothes and your day is 'bad' because of the mess on your bed and how it takes so long to video yourself changing outfits, cop on like. This is not real life and it's in no way relatable anymore!!!!!!
I know I thought the same one day she said oh such a busy day shooting, I thought that meant recording somewhere in the city, travel etc.....nope just trying on clothes in her bedroom. I’ve unfollowed anyway now, don’t enjoy her style or how everything is so so nice she’s a major snore

Reactions: 5
Same, a year ago I wouldn't have batted an eyelid at any of these influencers but now I've woken up to how shallow and shady they all are!!

Reactions: 10
Is she actually for real? If any of you don’t have your tit together today, know your not alone while she has been trying on clothes all day, Clearly she has no idea of the new lockdown measures that were announced in the north, people’s businesses are closing for the second time and may not reopen, People are really suffering and it’s just devastating to witness the SELFISHNESS OF THESE PEOPLE! when is she going to realize NO ONE cares about your fashion looks, designer purchases or over the top staged photos outside stores! We are in a PANDEMIC and the content she is promoting has absolutely no relevance to what is going on in the world!!! A long hard look in the mirror is what is needed here!

Reactions: 9
I know I thought the same one day she said oh such a busy day shooting, I thought that meant recording somewhere in the city, travel etc.....nope just trying on clothes in her bedroom. I’ve unfollowed anyway now, don’t enjoy her style or how everything is so so nice she’s a major snore
The only reason I'm still following is to see her downfall 😂 that sounds harsh but someone who took money that could have gone to a genuine Irish business who really deserved it doesn't deserve to have the easy life she has making more money off of her followers alot of whom have probably lost their jobs.

Reactions: 7
Most of her posts and storys are all money money or swipe up look at what I got I wanted it for so long blah blah she barely if any mentions the covid 19 unless it's to sell the masks

Reactions: 1
I'd love if she went for a walk some evening in an area of New York that has been really effected by Coronavirus. Walk and talk with the camera, tell us how things have changed and what your hopes are for the comeback.
But nah, we'll get Joey the pampered pooch at Seaport, the same old walks and the same old views (and I say that as someone who adores that area of NYC!), and maybe a bit of the upper east side if she's getting her nails done 😩
At least she's doing the GAA thing, which she seems to enjoy, but she has failed to capitalise on that beyond swipeup links for O'Neills - I mean come on, a BIT of imagination or innovation, please!
She was in a rut pre-Covid but she's absolutely fecked altogether now!

Reactions: 11
I had to stop myself from messaging her and tell her to get a grip of her self and get a life. What a Silly cow.

Reactions: 3
Came on to say the same that's been covered above, she is so out of touch with real life! Doesn't have her tit together and a bad say a there as clothes on her bed?? A bad day for a lot of businesses across Ireland and the UK is having to tell employees who have families and mortgages they no longer have jobs and incomes. I thought i was having a bad day in work yesterday, turned on the news which slowly gave me a dose of reality and got me to cop the duck on.

Someone on SOH page shared a link to be able to view stories without giving them views- war on instagrammers I think it's called.

Reactions: 5
Scraping the barrel for content by doing a Q&A with the sister 🙄

Cannot get over how boring she makes New York seem. She hasn't an ounce of craic or get up and go about her, despite her claims of being a "virgo so I'm really driven if that makes sense" 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.