Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine was in that competition with Erica. The business she had was at idea stage-it was an agency for influencers like Andrea Roche's agency. She was so horrible to everyone on the competition and barely spoke to them she gave off a vibe that she was better than everyone else. She won the 20K and went off to NYC. Then one of the call out ages on Insta posted about the grant and she text my friend and accused her of going to the call out page and spilling the tea. She is hated here in Kerry, she makes a show of herself when she is home. She has zero friends here in Kerry hence why she is always with her mom or Kaelin when they are back for Christmas. We are only delighted she didn't come home for the summer.
I never really copped that she's never really out without Kaelin when they're home. Like Kaelin goes out with her group of friends but Erika doesn't seem to be.

Swipe ups for cheese boards now...such an exciting NYC life she leads 😂

Reactions: 4
She can feck off with her cheese board..gone right off her she seems to think everyone can afford her lifestyle..i for one can't...

Reactions: 1
Why are they so hated? Someone must have something more than "they act better than everyone." ☕ How does Erika make a show of herself? Details please people 😂
it’s the parents more so than her I think. She’s guilty by association. I remember one old fella calling them the highroad mafia 😂 not sure what the high road is.They are the sort to go to mass on a Sunday but they’d do you for a tenner. Father is shady as duck. Rides all round him. The mother apparently had an affair with retros Geography teacher! now bear In mind this is craic with locals over pints. Not sure how true any of it is. I’m surprised someone from Glenbay isn’t on here dishing facts!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There was a lady setting up a clothes shop in killarney afew years back and asked retro would she help her out and advertise it on her insta ect like nothing major just a shout out on her insta story and retro said no because the shop was aimed at the older woman.... Even though she would have been well known to the family due to friend connections. Yet there's retro afew weeks back with a skirt on her from Ann Taylor. 😅

Nah the Glenbeigh girls won't talk cause retro would prob figure out who they are and prob sue them🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She was in a bar in Killarney last year and asked them could the assign a bouncer to her table so she could have some peace and not have people coming up to her for pictures, they said no. She was so rude to people who came up to her for pictures then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why are they so hated? Someone must have something more than "they act better than everyone." ☕ How does Erika make a show of herself? Details please people 😂
Apart from her practically stealing a 20k grant for a non existent business she is just a bit of a snake and people down here in Kerry know that. Shes great friends with anther "blogger" here in Kerry called Orlagh Winters and she is just as bad as her.

Reactions: 5
She was in a bar in Killarney last year and asked them could the assign a bouncer to her table so she could have some peace and not have people coming up to her for pictures, they said no. She was so rude to people who came up to her for pictures then.
Why in god's name would anyone want a picture with her. No wonder she has such a big head if people act like she's some celebrity.

Reactions: 7
it’s the parents more so than her I think. She’s guilty by association. I remember one old fella calling them the highroad mafia 😂 not sure what the high road is.They are the sort to go to mass on a Sunday but they’d do you for a tenner. Father is shady as duck. Rides all round him. The mother apparently had an affair with retros Geography teacher! now bear In mind this is craic with locals over pints. Not sure how true any of it is. I’m surprised someone from Glenbay isn’t on here dishing facts!
Because it's too small of a place. V easy get found out which is why I'll stay quiet. I'm surprised by some of the things posted here though.. Either not true or others know more then I do. To be honest though, their lives done concern me that much to be that interested anyway, they're not the celebs they think they are. I was disgusted when I heard about the grant which is why I came to look here.

I am still crying laughing at the comment about the mother looking like smokes 60 benson a day. She is a hard looking woman For sure and throw a shawl and some hoops on her ears and she would pass for an old tinker fortune teller. Retros Health has been surprisingly good of late- thank you tattle life and I am definitely noticing less of the “does that make sense”. I suspect they are avid readers of this forum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know the mother is a vegetarian but in some pictures of her she really doesn't look too healthy. There was one of the three of them from last Christmas Eve and I was honestly shocked at the mother. Could have just been a dodgy angle but who knows. Her legs looked scarily thin. I think she'd look a lot younger with a lighter hair colour. Black is hard to pull off.

Reactions: 3
I know the mother is a vegetarian but in some pictures of her she really doesn't look too healthy. There was one of the three of them from last Christmas Eve and I was honestly shocked at the mother. Could have just been a dodgy angle but who knows. Her legs looked scarily thin. I think she'd look a lot younger with a lighter hair colour. Black is hard to pull off.
Agree - it can look very severe.

Reactions: 1
Was just looking at the mums "interiors" Instagram and God the house is so tacky! Shame because that house could be amazing! But not much different to her daughters or most influencers; Grey, ugly and mirrored furniture as far as the eye can see.

Reactions: 4
I didn't realise how few comments her and kaelin get on their posts and most are spam collab comments. 9 comments on a post that's been up for 11 hours when you have 156k followers! Why can't she see that her posts are boring! There's a really cool graffiti wall around where her latest post is shot with really cool vibrant artwork, that you can kind of see in the background of one of the photos, that would have made such a cool backdrop for a photo, but no she wants to swing her hair around in the middle of the path instead.

Just looked at her social blade, she must have done something to piss people off on the 4th 😂

Attachments

A cool graffiti wall wouldn't fit with her vanilla themed instagram..🙄

I don't think Erika actually has a serious sense of style, clothing or interiors wise.
Black, white, and neutrals are a cop out when it comes to styling. Very difficult to get wrong, but ends up being chronically boring.

The boring beach weekend? All of their weekend jaunts out of NYC look the same to me. I honestly couldn't name you any of the places they've visited.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her a few weeks ago, maybe around then. I hadn’t realised that I was still following her, this forum reminded me of her because I had forgotten all about her!😂 She’s, so, so boring. The only thing interesting about her is living in nyc and that wore off a few years ago now. She’s really been left behind the past year or two. I think if she moved home to Ireland now she still wouldn’t get any work.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.