Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand the not being able to cook - not saying you need to be chef standard, but have a few standard meals that you can make and build from that? Eating pasta, frozen veggie burgers and frozen veg when you do cook at home, and approaching 30 is a bit sad.

That goes for women and men - how you can go through life and not have learned some basic cooking skills is bizarre 🙈
I suppose when you have the money to eat out constantly, why bother.
I wonder if they eat out so much because Tommy is away at training, out with friends, working late etc and she can't be bothered doing it herself.

Reactions: 3
I can't understand the not being able to cook - not saying you need to be chef standard, but have a few standard meals that you can make and build from that? Eating pasta, frozen veggie burgers and frozen veg when you do cook at home, and approaching 30 is a bit sad.

That goes for women and men - how you can go through life and not have learned some basic cooking skills is bizarre 🙈
I suppose when you have the money to eat out constantly, why bother.
They eat out an insane amount.tae away Iced coffees all week then fri sat sun its dinner in a new place I've been dying to try *insert picture of bowl of spaghetti and glass of wine😴. Brunch out all weekend. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Kaelin doesn't appear to be able to cook either, another one that plasters ketchup on everything which i find gross, something a five year old would do.

Reactions: 5
They eat out an insane amount.tae away Iced coffees all week then fri sat sun its dinner in a new place I've been dying to try *insert picture of bowl of spaghetti and glass of wine😴. Brunch out all weekend. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Kaelin doesn't appear to be able to cook either, another one that plasters ketchup on everything which i find gross, something a five year old would do.
Their diets seems terrible! And they definitely must spend a fortune on food, like we all know NY isn't cheap!

I know this isn’t her content,
2677CA01-C142-4913-A889-E3169646C7E5.png
she reposted it. Why would anyone make the time and effort of making a video about Green Juices ?!

The blanket was hilarious. Showing us the different ways to display the thing on the couch 😂😂😂 Such second hand embarrassment for her. Also I would be sick at the thought of spending that much money on a flipping blanket. Here’s hoping she doesn’t spill any of her iced coffees on it. And the dog god forbid he gets his paws near it. Although I’m not sure I’ve seen any evidence of the dog in the sterile apartment yet.

Reactions: 4
I'm just shocked that it's not one of the Hermes blankets (in her mispronounced accent cringe) that would be much more her scene of labels labels labels and NYCC/UES/Hamptons

Also I absolutely hate ketchup and cannot imagine ruining all my meals with it 🤢

• Heart
I'm just shocked that it's not one of the Hermes blankets (in her mispronounced accent cringe) that would be much more her scene of labels labels labels and NYCC/UES/Hamptons

Also I absolutely hate ketchup and cannot imagine ruining all my meals with it 🤢
Its turns my stomach.. Ok on a burger and chips... But putting it on scrambled egg or on pasta is revolting.

I'm sure the blanket is an 'investment piece' blanket, which will save Erika buying ten other similar blankets, one she'll 'have forever'. Until it's not her style anymore and didn't fit the aesthetic of her next apartment of course.

Reactions: 9
did she just buy another pair or runners,,,,everything with her is swipe up has she even used the new saucepans yet

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can someone see these two materialist money grabbers as role models for their children? There are soooo many actual female Irish athletes for girls to look up to!
Whoever sent that needs to have a word with themselves... my eyes are sore from the eye roll I had there. What person in this day and age thinks you can't play sport if you like fashion and makeup? Sure most camogie girls I know lash on the tan before a match 😂
Training will be kicked to the curb once the novelty wears off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait until one of them gets "badly injured" (sprained ankle) and they never go again. If Retro was actually genuine she could have said something like "thanks so much for your message but I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. Here are some actual female athletes your daughter should look up to ________". But no, has to take all the praise. Instagram is creating monsters, so much shallow flattery and praise for absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 15
How can someone see these two materialist money grabbers as role models for their children? There are soooo many actual female Irish athletes for girls to look up to!
She 100% sent that to herself from a sock account. Or had her minion/sister Kaelin do it.

Reactions: 4
"representing women in sport"

Get a grip. Seriously why would she share that message? Moronic vanilla beanpole.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait until one of them gets "badly injured" (sprained ankle) and they never go again. If Retro was actually genuine she could have said something like "thanks so much for your message but I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. Here are some actual female athletes your daughter should look up to ________". But no, has to take all the praise. Instagram is creating monsters, so much shallow flattery and praise for absolutely nothing.
You're dead on with the injury thing - if Retro gets a cramp, she's down to A&E like 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.