Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Some of the best places I've eaten in NY have been cheap places in the likes of Chinatown but I'd say she wouldn't be caught dead there.
Well I would find that way more interesting, places to eat that are hidden gems, places only new Yorkers or people that have lived there would know about.
She eats in the instagram worthy places!
Also when I think of fashion especially when you're in your twenties it should be fun and experimental. She is so predictable, 50 shades of beige!! And never changes up her hair either, like most people in the fashion industry they change things up. Olivia Palermo has immaculate style, but she wears so much colour, patterns etc she doesn't play it safe!!

Reactions: 7
Well I would find that way more interesting, places to eat that are hidden gems, places only new Yorkers or people that have lived there would know about.
She eats in the instagram worthy places!
Also when I think of fashion especially when you're in your twenties it should be fun and experimental. She is so predictable, 50 shades of beige!! And never changes up her hair either, like most people in the fashion industry they change things up. Olivia Palermo has immaculate style, but she wears so much colour, patterns etc she doesn't play it safe!!
Yes about the hair. Like it’s fab and all but it hasn’t changed in years. Would love if she went a good bit shorter.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but the shoes she posted and jewellery, "so chic". I must be missing something but I don't even think my 70 yr old Granny would be caught wearing them🙈. Either I have 0 style or Erica's taste is up her hole!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd say Kaelin uses it aswell as her legs look way longer in some of her photos than others, and Louise Cooney too.
I had to unfollow kaelin the size of her feet in photos and her hideous taste in boots freaked me out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow kaelin the size of her feet in photos and her hideous taste in boots freaked me out
Jesus the size of her feet 😂

The Fox sisters have the personality of a damp squid and the sex appeal of Taylor Swift 🤣 It really does go to show you that you can have it all handed to you (I.E. Mammy and Daddies money) to get you started but when you have no personality or natural charisma the apron strings will dangle forever.

Reactions: 4
She screams new money. Goes on about investing in "quality" pieces but is really just being sucked in by the designer names. Paying hundreds of dollars for BRASS jewellery which you could essentially buy in river island is pure madness. She could buy some solid gold jewllery from real jewellers for that price!

Reactions: 7
She screams new money. Goes on about investing in "quality" pieces but is really just being sucked in by the designer names. Paying hundreds of dollars for BRASS jewellery which you could essentially buy in river island is pure madness. She could buy some solid gold jewllery from real jewellers for that price!
This is it! Never understood people paying big money for say prada nylon bags, or chanel costume jewelry, all fur coat no knickers. If you're forking out for something designer as an investment, then put your money in leather and gold. Materials that will last you decades with good care.

Reactions: 4
This is it! Never understood people paying big money for say prada nylon bags, or chanel costume jewelry, all fur coat no knickers. If you're forking out for something designer as an investment, then put your money in leather and gold. Materials that will last you decades with good care.
Agreed. Investment pieces are more about the items themselves as opposed to the expensive brand.

Surely the influencer bubble is about to burst? Especially after the news today that the US has suffered the sharpest recession on record. Brands aren't going to have the money to pay these lazy sods

Reactions: 10
140 euro for a skirt she was wearing in story today jesus she doses realise that some if us cant afford that

Reactions: 3
Long time follower of Retro on IG. I agree, the content has become super boring now and lockdown has shown she has no real skills to share - really could live without her chat about fake tan, going to the same dull-looking places and drinking pallid-looking ‘frosé’. Agree with those up thread - she dresses like a WASP-ish 50 year-old.

I do feel a bit sorry for Kaelin (it must be sad to know you’re just a supporting character) but I love how Tommy still to this day looks like a rabbit caught in headlights in every photo. 😧 It’s like he’s never been photographed before whenever I see him (and gives me a chuckle every time).

Is her Mum meant to be a designer or something? Her IG is just a series of tragic ‘home organisation’ photos with a begging note on how she is available to help people get organised. Marie Kondo she ain’t.....! :ROFLMAO: It’s so pitiful - like mother like daughters in guess in terms of talent and ability.

Totally unimpressed at how lacking in diversity her friendship group is. If she were still in Ireland I might understand, but in the heart of multi-cultural NYC?! WTF? It definitely comes across as a real conscious bias (racism?) and that she deliberately keeps her friendship pool to the same boring girls that she would hang with back home. Snoozefest :cautious:

I did not know about the scandal with the LOE grant - that is shocking! It stinks of corruption if she was awarded such a large grant based on a piss poor business case and has not demonstrated any return on investment - she is shameless and I’ve seen her in a new light! :eek:💀:eek:

Reactions: 17
You can bet your bottom dollar that skirt will never see the light of day again.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else really CRINGE at Kaelin's ~model pics of late? Like the most ridiculous poses with her arms and legs bent all ball-ways as if she's shooting an editorial for Vogue. Like sometimes I genuinely laugh out loud at them because they just look so silly. And dear god, the use of the stretch feature.

Must be another way she's trying to get out of the shadow of big sis who prefers an arm-on-hip, business-boss-witch look on an NYC crosswalk :rolleyes:

Groundbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is there anything Erika isn't "fussy" about? Don't know how Tommy puts up with her. They seem like such an odd couple. I had to lol a few weeks ago when she was comparing the two of them to the Normal People school romance... Don't imagine it's quite the same in Retro land somehow 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.