Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two posts are very telling of the type of people the Fox's are! Laura Dorgan does a clear out and gives her stuff to charity and posts details of the charity for anyone else who wants to donate while Kaelin does a clear out and posts about the stuff from her clear out that she's selling.
The other difference being Laura bought those clothes with her own money whereas the Foxes stoop low enough to sell clothes that were gifted to them.

Reactions: 16
Erica saying she’s “filming” for the day. does she think she’s a Hollywood actress??

Kaelin asking if the insta filters are giving the wrong message because no one has skin so perfect. Does she forget editing and filtering her sisters photos?

Girls, honestly, it’s time for a reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No idea why Laura hangs around with them. I have her app and she is an absolute legend! Hilarious. The foxes are drier than a nuns gusset.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not only do they not buy their own clothes! She takes credit for looks posted by other bloggers, and credits that she just come up with it (Tiffany C Watson, London September 22nd)
0C426A65-759A-4388-AE64-D5CDDDDF544A.png
10FB00FB-C976-46BF-A35C-1399CFC6018D.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw Stephanie O Quigley was approved for an O1 she said she is going to do a Q&A about it this weekend I think. Might be helpful for you as she didn't mention anything about leaving her current job
Love Stephanie shes a breath of fresh air🙌

Reactions: 2
Question for you - are you self employed on an O1? I've previously been on the E2 but now getting anew visa and curious how people who aren't bloggers get the O1. Happy to DM if you'd not wish to say publicly. Thank you!
You can't really be self-employed per se because you can't petition for an O1 for yourself but you can get an agent to be your petitioner which would allow you to work as a freelancer through that agent. It's definitely a complicated/expensive process but it's great for certain industries. Feel free to DM!

😮 the outfit is pretty much identical to the other one, absolutely no shame in copying someone's style but admit to it. And that's why they have no problem buying their designer investment pieces, get free stuff and then sell, easy dollars!!!

Reactions: 5
Not only do they not buy their own clothes! She takes credit for looks posted by other bloggers, and credits that she just come up with it (Tiffany C Watson, London September 22nd) View attachment 269979View attachment 269981
Omg I can't believe that 😲 Erika, very naughty of you!!

Although I said it a while a go on this thread, she doesn't give a tit about her Irish / UK following she's only after the 'mericans. She will defo not post the good craic vibes from post GAA matches as that would ruin the image she portrays.

Reactions: 9
😮 the outfit is pretty much identical to the other one, absolutely no shame in copying someone's style but admit to it. And that's why they have no problem buying their designer investment pieces, get free stuff and then sell, easy dollars!!!
She refers to it as Styling! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erica, how kind of you to give a shout out to the Irish brands that gave you free stuff. Better still, how about you put your hand in your pocket and buy stuff from those brands and give them a shout out.

Sticking with bperfect she’s addressed it all on her stories just now....
Most watery defense ever. I would have bet my house she wouldn't walk away from that meal ticket. Even if she was going to stick with them she should have come out day 1 saying they had been wrong.

Reactions: 6
She's such a knob head. Shows off all her lovely free gifts rubbing it into people faces how much stuff she is sent then says she's sticking with a brand who put people's lives at risk. She's a self centered, selfish cow! Imagine how many girls need new football boots or nice pajamas but can't afford them and there she is showing off when she can well afford this stuff herself.

Then saying she will donate her monthly fee to make herself look better 🙄

ugh. that's so pathetic. it's A BRAND. a brand doesn't have feelings. it can't be sorry. it can't care about what she feels. the people behind it might be saying the right things but it's all about money for her and for them.

Reactions: 7
ugh. that's so pathetic. it's A BRAND. a brand doesn't have feelings. it can't be sorry. it can't care about what she feels. the people behind it might be saying the right things but it's all about money for her and for them.
Probs getting more money now. Looking forward to seeing how much this monthly fee of hers is that she’s planing on donating

What does she pay for in terms of Irish brands. She wants to share Irish brands that send her stuff for free (her line is always I would never share anything with you I don’t love) I call BS, the best way to support business is to put money into them not take from them! A shout out on her page to me does not make sense, she’s not at all relatable and her excuse to stay BA is about money! Had she had balls she would have addressed it a week ago, not taken seven days to come up with that. I have never nor will I ever support brands that these people promote and get free stuff from!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.