ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say someone hires somebody who doesn’t care if they get banned to get in a fight with Josh. Everyone gets banned and the gravy train is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would've given them some latitude this evening if they started the stream with a sincere thanks to Mom and Dad, but of course not.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Thanks Moppers, Hoppers and Ploppers for paying for the new backyard patio.
Dale posted about the patio project on his IG stories. Looks like they got it finished today, though there was no sign of Josh in either video. Also, unless they have a massive front yard, I can't believe Josh pays someone to mow his lawn, because the backyard is tiny. I understand how the landscapers could have broken off a piece of the fence - they'd probably bump into it just trying to turn a small push mower around in that postage stamp of a backyard.

Reactions: 3
I say someone hires somebody who doesn’t care if they get banned to get in a fight with Josh. Everyone gets banned and the gravy train is over.
We need someone like that guy who took a dive into the canal at Epcot. Didn’t give a tit for a $6k bet.

• Haha
Watching this shitshow of a live stream for 7 years....so much money thrown at them and so many questions being deleted by mods on what the money will be used for. Lol I can't even with these idiots

• Wow
Watching this shitshow of a live stream for 7 years....so much money thrown at them and so many questions being deleted by mods on what the money will be used for. Lol I can't even with these idiots
Well now I want to watch just to see the mods (who will see not a penny of those donations) furiously trying to delete messages as fast as they come in! Maybe towards the end of the stream, when Josh is getting tired and cranky, and more apt to let his true personality shine through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Dale must be a nice guy because you know he's getting sweet duck all from that tight-ass brother-in-law.

Everyone in the chat is reminiscing with them. We should reminisce about all the times he was a dick to cast members and non-grifting Disney visitors.
Happy anniversary to Josh and his sister-wife. I'm surprised they're not wearing buttons.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cheap ass Josh probably had him do that job for free.
Oh for sure. And Josh probably just "supervised" in case the manual labor gave him another fake heart attack and he had to drive to Epcot First Aid again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure Josh had to take off early to begin the evening grift-fest, leaving Dale to finish the job. Hope Stef at least made him a fresh batch of Turkey Wiggle for all his hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t bothered to watch any of their videos in weeks but I saw their 7 year anniversary stream recommended to me earlier. Reminded me that the main reason they have a decent audience is because they started so long ago. I think if they started now when there is more competition they wouldn’t have much of an audience…

It also reminded me that over time all these Disney streamers/vloggers become annoying. A lot of them, including Josh and Jenna, were tolerable when they started. Some of them started out and genuinely just liked Disney and wanted to do this for fun. But then they got hungry for money and attention and acted like people owed them or something…

Reactions: 14
I know this thread just started but Turkey Wiggle really needs to be in the next title.

• Haha
Did anyone get a grand total of last night’s grift? I had to peace out after someone guy wrote a poem about them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Did anyone get a grand total of last night’s grift? I had to peace out after someone guy wrote a poem about them.
The Superchats equal to about $1300. For PayPals when you have Nita's $500 plus multiple $77 ones and etc, maybe add another $1000-$1500, plus memberships.

• Wow
  • Sick
Celebrating 7 years of getting away with breaking Disney's resort property rules.

1710972430279.png

a third of the way down the page:

1710972909634.png

• Angry
Reactions: 11
And Filet Mignon no less!

“This really helps our family”
“You don’t realize how much this helps”
“I really appreciate your support more than you know”

Lies you tell.
I guess that guy Dave who's hanging out with them footed the bill, and sounds like they're going on a seven seas cruise tomorrow night but not streaming it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I guess that guy Dave who's hanging out with them footed the bill, and sounds like they're going on a seven seas cruise tomorrow night but not streaming it.
I've only tuned in for about 5 minutes earlier when Josh was mentioning his Filet Mignon , which happens to be the most expensive dish in the place. Dave, whoever he is, is paying for the after hours and dinner. I see round 2 is tommorw. Another day, another grifted cruise. Who are these people that feel the need to buy a "friendship" with these 2. If you weren't paying their way, they wouldn't even look in your direction.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10