ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Josh's family now includes the son he barely recognizes, a puppy that bites him, his legally-recognized-wife who can't stand him, his sister-wife, her unpaid manual laborer husband, his biological parent-serfs, and his sugar daddy (Dave) and sugar mommy (Nita).
And when he turns 55, how many of these will folk/pets be still there for him?
Not sure Steph will stay in her present situation. I can see her and Liam going back up to IN. with the dog.
Sister-wife will probably have left him on his own too, tired of his controlling BS.
Can't say anything about his parents' health, but boy, they're not looking great.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I bet Steph, Liam, and Tank could leave, and Josh wouldn’t even notice. He’s really cashing in on Spring Break.

IMG_8785.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
All day?!? After streaming Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and going on that fireworks cruise last night. Dale went along for that, according to his IG stories. I wonder if Stef and Liam were invited, or if Josh spent his entire spring break away from his family?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
All day?!? After streaming Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and going on that fireworks cruise last night. Dale went along for that, according to his IG stories. I wonder if Stef and Liam were invited, or if Josh spent his entire spring break away from his family?
Again? His greed knows no bounds.
He's fishing for money in a limited tank and he's pretty much fished it out for the week. With nothing new in his streaming, he's not bringing in in any new marks.

Reactions: 6
Not only did RTV1’s new friends take them on the fireworks cruise, according to Josh they had dinner at the Contemporary.
Must be nice.

• Sick
  • Wow
That’s what I thought! Most people can’t wait for spring break so they can get family time with the kids and spouse. Josh can’t stay in the house and needs to spend quality time with the sister-wife.

• Sad
Not only did RTV1’s new friends take them on the fireworks cruise, according to Josh they had dinner at the Contemporary.
Must be nice.
Sigh.
I'm sad for anyone taken in by thinking Josh and Jenna are friends, wasting not only money but time and devotion on them. It's going to hurt when they realize what happened.

Saw this posted this morning and realized it fully applies as a wake up call to supporters of channels like Josh's which offer no creativity or information:

1711124683946.png

• Heart
Must be nice.
The Contemporary? Another table service meal, I presume. That's two this week - apparently Josh only prefers counter service when he's picking up the tab. I wonder if Jenna sat next to the daughter, or if she and Josh requested a separate table? It's the end of the week (and the bottom of Dave's wallet), so we're nearing the point where Josh ditches their fans and goes off to ride the PeopleMover by himself.
That’s what I thought! Most people can’t wait for spring break so they can get family time with the kids and spouse. Josh can’t stay in the house and needs to spend quality time with the sister-wife.
Exactly. It's not Liam's spring break; it's Josh's. He acts like he's the child and spring break is centered around him and what he wants to do. I can't even fathom spending every night of your only child's spring break at Disney parks without him. Then again, I like my spouse and children.

Reactions: 7
I have this crap on background because the other daily grifter (EartoEar) is on vacation. So Jenna and Josh meet Peter Pan. Josh says something and Peter says “Hi, Liam!”

How screwed up is that? How about taking your kid to actually meet Peter Pan himself?

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
I have this crap on background because the other daily grifter (EartoEar) is on vacation. So Jenna and Josh meet Peter Pan. Josh says something and Peter says “Hi, Liam!”

How screwed up is that? How about taking your kid to actually meet Peter Pan himself?
Josh deserves a swift and hard kick in the nuggets from Steph if she cares about protecting her kid from this heart crushing behavior.

Liam looks up to his dad because he's still young and doesn't know better. When a parental figure keeps pulling this "Neener, neener, look at what I get to do and you don't" behavior over and over, the child will be harmed.
---

You do the same thing I do except I just can't stomach Josh's smug money grubbing ways anymore.
Letting my tv run with whomever it wants today - it's currently on an older GooToYou, which is fine by me :)

Last edited:
Josh deserves a swift and hard kick in the nuggets from Steph if she cares about protecting her kid from this heart crushing behavior.

Liam looks up to his dad because he's still young and doesn't know better. When a parental figure keeps pulling this "Neener, neener, look at what I get to do and you don't" behavior over and over, the child will be harmed.
---

You do the same thing I do except I just can't stomach Josh's smug money grubbing ways anymore.
Letting my tv run with whomever it wants today - it's currently on an older GooToYou, which is fine by me :)
We have seen Josh’s endless selfishness on full display all week. And he don’t even care. Karma will come hard for him.

Definitely need to check out Goo since everyone seems to recommend him.

Goo and his brother Matt run 3 channels now. All three of them are related to Disney World in different ways.
  • One he doesn't make any money off of as it's a continuously running resort-style info screen with selections of Disney music. I like that it will play without commercials. He uses it to post upcoming streams and other information.
  • Another channel is for their videos (this is new)
  • The third is for live streams.

Let's compare that to Josh's business brain child of running 3 channels:
  • RTV1 is for live streams and videos, all of which are geared to pull in as much money as possible through every possible method.
  • Retro-Junk is set to bore the viewer while pulling in ad revenue, if he had any viewers.
  • Homes, as far as I'm aware, is a comedy channel about a man and his wife butting heads over heading to Starbucks while keeping it family friendly by mentioning stripper clubs in the Orlando area.

Who has the successful business model and who is off his Ritalin?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Goo and his brother Matt run 3 channels now. All three of them are related to Disney World in different ways.
I don't necessarily agree with having a video channel and a separate live channel, but at least Goo and Matt have a clear idea and a common focus for their channels. I wish they made more shorter videos that focused on a specific restaurant, or land, or resort rather than 5 hour livestreams. I think shorter videos would grow their channel faster. But what they do, they do pretty well. And they're "nice guys".

Even Jerry Lewis didn't do a week-long telethon. But I guess that money was just for sick kids, not cookies and an IBM 5150 off Ebay.

I bet Dale got to go on the cruise as thanks for the pavers. His only reward involved having to spend even more time with Josh - no good deed goes unpunished, Dale.

• Haha