ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s cheese bread! I guess her dairy/tummy achiness wasn’t bothered by it when someone else picks up the tab.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As soon as I saw they were dressed like St. Patrick's Day and Mardi Gras had a baby, and that baby threw up all over them, I passed. Unless they got embarrassingly drunk - then it might be worth a watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So who's the sugar mama (or daddy) who put Josh on their reservation so he could do a little late night grifting? Or is Josh staying on property with Liam in a attempt to keep up with Ron? My money is on the former.

Reactions: 8
Hey Jo$h...it's called Extended Evening Hours! I'd also love to know which resort you're staying at so you can get this benefit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Jo$h...it's called Extended Evening Hours! I'd also love to know which resort you're staying at so you can get this benefit.
Mr. Media can't even be bothered to get the name correct? I'm sure one of the viewers let him use some of their extra DVC points. Grifters gonna grift.

Reactions: 7
---
So he got gifted a Deluxe, but left the family at home?
A couple of years ago, someone got him a room Port Orleans Riverside and nobody wanted to spend the night with him. Everyone in the family turned him down including mom and dad. Stef and Liam came out to swim during the day, but left Josh alone at night. Pretty telling.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Call me crazy, but Ron mentioned you can walk around after the park closes, you just can't do rides. Hmm....

Reactions: 1
Call me crazy, but Ron mentioned you can walk around after the park closes, you just can't do rides. Hmm....
Yes, this is true. To ride the rides after the park closes on extended hours you need to be staying at a Deluxe or DVC.

Reactions: 2
Josh said that they were "gifted" a deluxe resort stay by a generous hopper, so they'll be riding tons of rides. I only caught the beginning, but it's not clear whether they're actually staying on property or just using the reservation for extended evening hours (which he still hasn't figured out is the new/correct name for it).
Yes, this is true. To ride the rides after the park closes on extended hours you need to be staying at a Deluxe or DVC.
I have to say, I'm conflicted about streamers staying in the parks after hours. Selfishly, I like watching them walk around at night as the parks empty out. But it bothers me that they're using a benefit that's supposed to be reserved for resort guests, even if they can't go on any rides.

Reactions: 3
Josh said that they were "gifted" a deluxe resort stay by a generous hopper, so they'll be riding tons of rides. I only caught the beginning, but it's not clear whether they're actually staying on property or just using the reservation for extended evening hours
Ah thanks!
If they don't take advantage on an actual room, that would make me sick. I dream of a day I am fiscally in a place to stay at a deluxe resort, let alone be gifted a night.

Reactions: 5
Ah thanks!
If they don't take advantage on an actual room, that would make me sick. I dream of a day I am fiscally in a place to stay at a deluxe resort, let alone be gifted a night.
Or multiple nights - they'll be doing tranquilizer Tuesday tomorrow, and then he said they'd be doing ExTrA mAgIc HoUrS at DHS again on Wednesday. Maybe they've just been added to someone's room reservation for late night grifting purposes? If not, I agree that it's ridiculous to accept a gift like a deluxe resort stay and then not even use the room. Especially when you have a child who I'm sure would love a deluxe resort stay.

Reactions: 6
Or multiple nights - they'll be doing tranquilizer Tuesday tomorrow, and then he said they'd be doing ExTrA mAgIc HoUrS at DHS again on Wednesday. Maybe they've just been added to someone's room reservation for late night grifting purposes? If not, I agree that it's ridiculous to accept a gift like a deluxe resort stay and then not even use the room. Especially when you have a child who I'm sure would love a deluxe resort stay.
I hope they're doing a staycation for spring break atleast.

Edit: with the family

I hope they're doing a staycation for spring break atleast.

Edit: with the family
Wouldn't that be great? Sadly, I don't think that's the case, because Josh said he and Dale will be installing pavers at Josh's house tomorrow morning. What a fun spring break for Liam - yard work during the day and then dad gone streaming every night.

• Sad
Josh staying at Bay Lake, Ron at Poly. The tragic poor life of a Disney streamer.

---
Josh’s lungs about to give out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Turned it on to hear an out of breath Josh huffing it to Test Track. He seems to be keeping track of Ron. When one Hopper said Ron just got on the ride, Josh said "I saw that. I was checking to see where he was." I turned it off as Josh said, "I feel the need for speed." in the Test Track queue. Cringe.

• Haha
Did he really say he was doing ExTrA mAgIc HoUrS at DHS on Wednesday? Or was it After Hours at DHS...you know...the ACTUAL name of the event? Big difference between those things...

Has Nita paid her "special friend" yet this evening?
Turned it on to hear an out of breath Josh huffing it to Test Track. He seems to be keeping track of Ron. When one Hopper said Ron just got on the ride, Josh said "I saw that. I was checking to see where he was." I turned it off as Josh said, "I feel the need for speed." in the Test Track queue. Cringe.
I looked in as he was giving himself a heart attack trying to get to Guardians.
I realize the weather is getting warmer, but it's only 70 down there right now.

He's currently running for Remy.
Josh, this is not what I meant by you need to be more fun. In fact this is exactly why you're not fun. Who wants to watch a man have a panic attack because he can't get to a ride and he's out of shape? His stress is palpable.

• Haha