ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turned it on to hear an out of breath Josh huffing it to Test Track. He seems to be keeping track of Ron. When one Hopper said Ron just got on the ride, Josh said "I saw that. I was checking to see where he was." I turned it off as Josh said, "I feel the need for speed." in the Test Track queue. Cringe.
He’s definitely having a difficult time getting around the park tonight. Hope that urgent care in Epcot is open late like the park. Bro is struggling.
And he’s still entertaining the idea of a coke. Water…try water.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s definitely having a difficult time getting around the park tonight. Hope that urgent care in Epcot is open late like the park. Bro is struggling.
And he’s still entertaining the idea of a coke. Water…try water.
As long as they know Josh is in the park they'll be there, can't allow anyone to die on Disney property, not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did he really say he was doing ExTrA mAgIc HoUrS at DHS on Wednesday? Or was it After Hours at DHS...you know...the ACTUAL name of the event? Big difference between those things...
I heard it as Extended Evening Hours (for deluxe resort guests - though he repeatedly referred to it as Extra Magic Hours throughout the stream) at DHS on Wednesday. But I haven't checked the app to see what's happening on Wednesday, so it could be a ticketed event that one of his sponsors paid for. There's nothing Josh likes more than blurring the lines when it comes to facts.
Has Nita paid her "special friend" yet this evening?

I looked in as he was giving himself a heart attack trying to get to Guardians.
I realize the weather is getting warmer, but it's only 70 down there right now.

He's currently running for Remy.
Josh, this is not what I meant by you need to be more fun. In fact this is exactly why you're not fun. Who wants to watch a man have a panic attack because he can't get to a ride and he's out of shape? His stress is palpable.
I didn't see anything from Nita, but I turned it off before Luminous.

Josh was trying to ride EVERY RIDE IN THE PARK! before the end of the stream. No reason why; just because (he's so burned out on all things Disney that only winning random challenges against himself will fill the empty place in his heart).

Reactions: 3
I heard it as Extended Evening Hours (for deluxe resort guests - though he repeatedly referred to it as Extra Magic Hours throughout the stream) at DHS on Wednesday. But I haven't checked the app to see what's happening on Wednesday, so it could be a ticketed event that one of his sponsors paid for. There's nothing Josh likes more than blurring the lines when it comes to facts.

I didn't see anything from Nita, but I turned it off before Luminous.

Josh was trying to ride EVERY RIDE IN THE PARK! before the end of the stream. No reason why; just because (he's so burned out on all things Disney that only winning random challenges against himself will fill the empty place in his heart).
How old is he mentally? We complain about Jenna acting like a pre-teen, but Josh does too.

Tomorrow's Tragic Tuesday is going to be two for the price of one. Josh and Jenna will be "celebrating 7 years of streaming". Seems to me he does more to celebrate his channel than his own son.

It will be interesting to see if Nita Superchats tomorrow both Josh went on a 5 minute lecture about paypal vs superchats, and Nita doesn't seem to send the big bucks through when Jenna is there...

but how can she not? It's a big celebrate-me day for Joshie boy he wants those financial gifts!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Tomorrow's Tragic Tuesday is going to be two for the price of one. Josh and Jenna will be "celebrating 7 years of streaming". Seems to me he does more to celebrate his channel than his own son.
Out of curiosity I searched "birthday" on the RTV channel to see how old Liam is (I was wondering which came first...Liam or the channel). I mean, certainly a loving father would do at least one video for his only child's birthday, right? WRONG! My search pulled up 7 Jenna birthday streams, 7 Josh streams, 1 Mickey stream and 1 Dale stream. Nothing for his wife or child. Father/Husband of the year material!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Liam was born in June, 2016. If they're celebrating 7 years of the channel, that would be March, 2017.

I really don't want to watch J&J's grift-fest tonight, but I still couldn't tell whether anyone actually planned to stay at BLT last night or not and, if so, who. Ditto Wednesday to find out if they have a benefactor for the after hours event, or if money is only tight until there's something Josh wants to do. He did say they (including Stef and Liam) spent Sunday at the parks with a hopper/mopper. The gifts must have been flowing to get Stef out of the car and into a theme park.

Reactions: 3
Liam was born in June, 2016. If they're celebrating 7 years of the channel, that would be March, 2017.
Out of curiosity I searched "birthday" on the RTV channel to see how old Liam is (I was wondering which came first...Liam or the channel). I mean, certainly a loving father would do at least one video for his only child's birthday, right? WRONG! My search pulled up 7 Jenna birthday streams, 7 Josh streams, 1 Mickey stream and 1 Dale stream. Nothing for his wife or child. Father/Husband of the year material!
It's insane to think that a loving dad would spend almost the entirely of his child's life away from home, excluding the child, and stomping around Disney World as a solo adult or with his adult sister and parents, but here we are.

It smells of someone who's shat their pants but thinks no one notices.

I really don't want to watch J&J's grift-fest tonight, but I still couldn't tell whether anyone actually planned to stay at BLT last night or not and, if so, who. Ditto Wednesday to find out if they have a benefactor for the after hours event, or if money is only tight until there's something Josh wants to do. He did say they (including Stef and Liam) spent Sunday at the parks with a hopper/mopper. The gifts must have been flowing to get Stef out of the car and into a theme park.
I don't think Josh stayed the night in his room at BLT. I only saw the last half hour or so of the stream, before the walk around world showcase, which I ducked out of so didn't hear all he had to say. What I did hear was...

-- Josh announcing that it may seem odd, but he had his car with him (as chatters asked to see the monorail ride back to BLT).
-- Said he had an errand to run after the park closed... said even though it's late (it was near midnight) that there are still places open near the tourist areas.
-- Refused to say what kind of errand required him to go shopping at 1am.

I think he went home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thank you! I really felt like he wasn't staying in the room, and was trying to hide it. The late night errand, planning to start installing pavers in his backyard at 8:00 AM today - everything points to going home last night. I wonder if there will even be a room tour vlog? I can't believe Josh wouldn't seize the opportunity to make some money off the free room.

It's completely mindblowing to me that they have an almost 8 year old child, and they didn't stay in a free, deluxe room on property during his spring break. But Josh still sees it primarily as HIS spring break, and he's going to spend 4 of the 5 evenings of it streaming. What a sad, pathetic man-child.

Reactions: 10
Thank you! I really felt like he wasn't staying in the room, and was trying to hide it. The late night errand, planning to start installing pavers in his backyard at 8:00 AM today - everything points to going home last night. I wonder if there will even be a room tour vlog? I can't believe Josh wouldn't seize the opportunity to make some money off the free room.

It's completely mindblowing to me that they have an almost 8 year old child, and they didn't stay in a free, deluxe room on property during his spring break. But Josh still sees it primarily as HIS spring break, and he's going to spend 4 of the 5 evenings of it streaming. What a sad, pathetic man-child.
Yes, he was dancing around any mention of the room, or of staying the night. Almost any other person would have piped up with at least a casual mention of having their luggage/stuff in the room.

He couldn't let the viewers know he wasn't staying the night as that person who gifted them that stay was watching and would never do it again if they knew how he abused it.

Reactions: 5
Yes, he was dancing around any mention of the room, or of staying the night. Almost any other person would have piped up with at least a casual mention of having their luggage/stuff in the room.

He couldn't let the viewers know he wasn't staying the night as that person who gifted them that stay was watching and would never do it again if they knew how he abused it.
I just can't wrap my head around a family of huge Disney fans not figuring out a way to use a gifted room at BLT, one of the most coveted DVC properties. I know it's hard to get away when you have a new puppy, but what about Jenna and Dale or mom and dad staying there? Or any combination of the 6 adults who live there staying with Liam? Extended Evening Hours is a nice perk, but staying in a deluxe room is even better; especially for a kid. Unless they really aren't such big Disney fans and are only in it for the money....

Reactions: 6
I just can't wrap my head around a family of huge Disney fans not figuring out a way to use a gifted room at BLT, one of the most coveted DVC properties. I know it's hard to get away when you have a new puppy, but what about Jenna and Dale or mom and dad staying there? Or any combination of the 6 adults who live there staying with Liam? Extended Evening Hours is a nice perk, but staying in a deluxe room is even better; especially for a kid. Unless they really aren't such big Disney fans and are only in it for the money....
This almost makes me want to donate a dollar because of how committed to the grift & stupid this all is. Hope the chat repeatedly asks how the night in the room was & folks realize what more than likely happened.

Reactions: 1
Did they ever "celebrate" their streaming Anniversary before? 7 years is not a major milestone year. I guess it was just a money grab.

Also...Nita got on the Paypal train. $500 PayPal into Josh's pockets.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What a bleeping joke! And Disney continues to allow this tit to happen. I dare anyone else to go to a private property and panhandle.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I have to bow out of this one. The grifting is out of control. Disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 8