ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To hell with the copyright. He’s trying to save his life. She’s ready to throw hands. 😂

These two are toxic.
I'm with Stef. Josh hasn't let her finish a sentence the entire night. And he started with the passive aggressive jabs before the stream even began:
1000006225.jpg

---
OMG Stef posted a bunch of pictures from the concerts on FB:
1000006227.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Let’s face it; these are two toxic people, and they’re emotionally damaging Liam. That’s fine if you want to be assholes to each other, but now they’ve put a little one in the middle.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Jenna is in the shop pointing out all her wants and here comes Dad buying everything for her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Liam’s mom seems like the least fun person in the world and his dad always leaves to do fun stuff without him. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is he really? Jenna has no shame. What about all those gift cards they supposedly just opened on their mail stream?
Yup! She was on the stream talking about watching her money and how a certain bag is “just too expensive.”

Then Dad the White Knight comes in and buys a Loungefly, shirt (child size, of course), and maybe a pair of ears. He left with a big ol’ bag of stuff while Jenna and Mom went to lunch.

Jokes on Josh and Jenna. I’m thinking Mom and Dad are blowing through their money now on the kids. When they pass, I wouldn’t expect a big inheritance to these two grifters.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yup! She was on the stream talking about watching her money and how a certain bag is “just too expensive.”

Then Dad the White Knight comes in and buys a Loungefly, shirt (child size, of course), and maybe a pair of ears. He left with a big ol’ bag of stuff while Jenna and Mom went to lunch.

Jokes on Josh and Jenna. I’m thinking Mom and Dad are blowing through their money now on the kids. When they pass, I wouldn’t expect a big inheritance to these two grifters.
I doubt Jenna can plan further ahead than what she's going to do tomorrow. She has no cares about inheritance.
I'd be more worried about them having enough for assisted living. I just can't see Jenna taking on the task of helping either mom or dad with bathroom duties. Stef, the way she referred to her parents in law as "the other family" to Josh clearly has no intentions of lifting a finger for them. (Okay, I see the toxicity in her now)

Jenna seems to be the type who always thinks there will be someone around to take care of her, whether it's her parents, Dale, her friend of the moment, or even Josh.

Reactions: 9
They both probably have good retirement pay from mom's teaching job and dad working for Perdue Extension, plus their social security.

Reactions: 6
They both probably have good retirement pay from mom's teaching job and dad working for Perdue Extension, plus their social security.
That income barely makes a dent on assisted living costs of $10K/month (the costs are out of control). Whatever savings they have will be eaten up as well as any property they own

I understand they've earned their money and in their senior years are just enjoying spending it. That's the reality of many of the residents living in the Disney area. It's how Jenna manipulates them into buying and doing stuff for her that makes me angry. She and Josh so self centered I have to wonder what Jane and Jerry (?) Did to deserve them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Let’s hope they invested well. It’s not cheap down here anymore, and the way Josh and Jenna use Mom and Dad like a banking branch, they might not have a lot left. Let’s not forget Mom and Dad financed the “exclusive app” and that’s just one thing we know about.

I could only watch on and off very briefly today. I saw Jenna point out a "Dad" shirt to her father so he could buy it for himself. Umm, normally a shirt like that comes from the children. Dad decided to use his giftcards from Hoppers to buy himself a Loungefly Button Down shirt to match Mom's new backpack. I also saw Mom immediately support Jenna in her decision to wear kids clothing. She puts the kid shirt up to Jenna and declares that child's Large is perfect. Wouldn't even LOOK at the child's XL. I don't care how skinny you think you are, the length is not meant for an adult who claims to be 5"7 or taller.

Reactions: 11
I also saw Mom immediately support Jenna in her decision to wear kids clothing. She puts the kid shirt up to Jenna and declares that child's Large is perfect. Wouldn't even LOOK at the child's XL. I don't care how skinny you think you are, the length is not meant for an adult who claims to be 5"7 or taller.
I know we have touched on this multiple times before, but that is just sad and also so triggering to someone with body issues. I hope that wherever the origin of being so proud to fit into kids clothing is eventually dealt with for Jenna's sake. I've got the name of a good eating disorder workbook I've read, just saying.

• Heart
I'm actually watching with sound up tonight and thoroughly enjoying Dale streaming (with Jenna). So much better than miserable blabbermouth Josh.

I'm actually watching with sound up tonight and thoroughly enjoying Dale streaming (with Jenna). So much better than miserable blabbermouth Josh.
Thank for the tip - I caught the end of the stream and Dale said Friday is graduation for Josh, so Jenna will be streaming with Dale. He also said he'd be streaming by himself until Jenna was finished with the media event. I wonder how Josh feels about missing a media event.

Also, one bit of info Josh and Stef dropped on Sunday is they had new grass put in the back yard, for Tank. Maybe all of the elbow braces and talk of tennis elbow after he did that paver project were to get out of having to lay the new sod himself?

Thank for the tip - I caught the end of the stream and Dale said Friday is graduation for Josh, so Jenna will be streaming with Dale. He also said he'd be streaming by himself until Jenna was finished with the media event. I wonder how Josh feels about missing a media event.
Good to know. I will put it on. I can’t tolerate too much of Josh lately. Jenna with the parents brings out the worst of her. She is much better with Dale. Oddly enough, Dale is better at streaming and social media than both of them.

Also, one bit of info Josh and Stef dropped on Sunday is they had new grass put in the back yard, for Tank. Maybe all of the elbow braces and talk of tennis elbow after he did that paver project were to get out of having to lay the new sod himself?
Josh also mentioned on the stream the other night with Stef, that Tank was going in for surgery this week (probably his snip-snip).

Reactions: 4
Josh also mentioned on the stream the other night with Stef, that Tank was going in for surgery this week (probably his snip-snip).
Anyone else think it's a little weird to get the dog neutered during the last week of school, which is typically pretty busy, instead of a week later, when school is over? Unless Stef feels like her life as a stay at home mom is easiest when the kid and husband aren't around, which I totally get.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.