ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This week is a gross display of what an enormous head Josh is. Letting Dave foot the bill for the after hours event, dinner at the Brown Derby, and a seven seas cruise, then making him watch you rake in a couple grand in one stream. Going to not only a table service restaurant, but a signature table service restaurant, and ordering the most expensive item on the menu, when someone else is paying. Did he make a bunch of alterations? Or did Mr "I'm just a simple burger and pizza guy" suddenly develop a taste for filet mignon with black garlic and mushroom risotto, braised spinach, bone marrow butter in a red wine demi-glace?

And in the ultimate eff you to their RTV1 "community," they're going on a seven seas cruise, courtesy of Dave's wallet, but they will not be streaming it? So much for the viewers being "family," that they love sharing the parks with, out of the goodness of their hearts. Everything they do is for the audience... until a better offer comes along.

I know they said the benefactor who gifted them the BLT room wanted to be anonymous. But it's that Dave guy, right? AKA the new Chomps and Sunshine. There isn't a another idiot out there forking over ridiculous amounts of money for Josh to pretend to be their friend for a few minutes?

Reactions: 10
I know they said the benefactor who gifted them the BLT room wanted to be anonymous. But it's that Dave guy, right?
All signs point to Dave. I sure hope you had a magical night with the ungrateful Nelson siblings, Dave. Ask Donna J how that eventually turns out.
---
Skimming through some grifting highlights. At 2:40, they are about to enter the holding cell on RotR. Jenna tells Dave's teenage daughter, “Do you want to sit with your mom and dad?” The girl looks shocked and immediately jumps back to her parents.

Jenna: Either way it doesn’t matter. We’ll all be in the same car.
Josh: Yeah, we’ll all be in the same car.

Hey, Jenna. This family shelled out over $300 plus Signature dining to hang out with you. Chances are, she probably wants to ride WITH you. Poor Jenna wanted to spread out in the front of the car with Josh. Her anxiety must have been kicking in. How can people not see how phony they are? So selfish and ungrateful.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I know they said the benefactor who gifted them the BLT room wanted to be anonymous. But it's that Dave guy, right? AKA the new Chomps and Sunshine. There isn't a another idiot out there forking over ridiculous amounts of money for Josh to pretend to be their friend for a few minutes?
Chomps and Sunshine are now Goo supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get how people could watch them on stream and want to hang out with them, let alone pay money to do so??? 😳

Reactions: 8
Chomps and Sunshine are now Goo supporters.
I'm glad as Goo and Matt are very grateful for every little thing and they'll talk about how nice it was for a long time after. Compare that to Josh and Jenna who take and run with the money/event/room offered, clearly don't use the support properly (have an expensive room but won't stay there) and always assume more is coming.

Why do these people sending gifts and "donations" feel the need to out-do each other? Clearly they have no idea how to make real friends and are unable to see they're being used. The unfortunate theme on Resort TV 1 is that those who buy their way into the top spots of "friendship" will always be toppled by someone else, and it won't take long.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Remember the kid who would let everyone play with their toys just to be friends? That’s all these people grown up. Instead of toys, it’s money, free hotel rooms, medals, etc.

• Haha
I'm glad as Goo and Matt are very grateful for every little thing and they'll talk about how nice it was for a long time after. Compare that to Josh and Jenna who take and run with the money/event/room offered, clearly don't use the support properly (have an expensive room but won't stay there) and always assume more is coming.
I completely agree! Goo and Matt are very polite and very appreciative of the support they receive. They give a proper thank you (showing their faces) for every donation. Unlike Josh & Jenna (and many vloggers for that matter), they seem genuinely humbled by the support. It's refreshing to see! MamaGoo raised them right!

• Heart
I completely agree! Goo and Matt are very polite and very appreciative of the support they receive. They give a proper thank you (showing their faces) for every donation. Unlike Josh & Jenna (and many vloggers for that matter), they seem genuinely humbled by the support. It's refreshing to see! MamaGoo raised them right!
Nice guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
I enjoy watching Matt & Goo as they are quite different from the pack. I especially enjoyed the 23 hr fundraiser stream they did to support SMA research.

In contrast, the 2 greedy siblings (J&J), should change their selfie option and only show themselves if one gives less than $50 as punishment for not giving enough.

Last edited:
There's about 400 people watching Goo who have about 8K subs. If just subs are watching, that's about 5% engagement vs if Resort had about 2K watching with 188K subscribers, that's around 1% engagement.

There's about 400 people watching Goo who have about 8K subs. If just subs are watching, that's about 5% engagement vs if Resort had about 2K watching with 188K subscribers, that's around 1% engagement.
1% and declining. They'll keep getting big numbers for holidays and special events for a while, but eventually karma is going to catch up with them. Their heavy handed moderators, holier than thou attitude, tedious repetition, and unwillingness to spend a penny more than absolutely necessary on their content is wearing thin. Other content creators are far more pleasant to watch (I've only seen one Goo stream, so I'll have to check him out again), and they actually spend money on their channels.

For example, ROTG has been to Disneyland, Tokyo Disney, and on multiple Disney and non-Disney cruises in the last year alone. He was also at Monday's Extended Evening Hours because he was staying on property on his OWN DVC points. He even did a room tour and livestream from the resort. I can't wait for the day he surpasses Josh in subscribers. He's getting pretty close to getting more viewers than Josh on some livestreams.

They are genuine. I feel if their channel continues to grow, they will remain genuine.
Not to put anyone down, but I have seen a lot of streamers from numbers go to bigger more self absorbed egos. The more one gets concerned about metrics, the more one cares.

Not to put anyone down, but I have seen a lot of streamers from numbers go to bigger more self absorbed egos. The more one gets concerned about metrics, the more one cares.
Agreed. I also feel 75% of them start out with egos.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agreed. I also feel 75% of them start out with egos.
Absolutely. You can tell by the amount of time they show themselves on camera. Josh shows himself as a bonus to anyone shoving $50 in his pocket... very much like a horrifying lap dance. Right there, he's valuing his appearance. HUGE Ego.

Doesn't surprise me that he wasn't shown helping with the pavers on his own driveway - he has zero skill other than tooting his own horn, literally and figuratively.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. You can tell by the amount of time they show themselves on camera. Josh shows himself as a bonus to anyone shoving $50 in his pocket... very much like a horrifying lap dance. Right there, he's valuing his appearance. HUGE Ego.

Doesn't surprise me that he wasn't shown helping with the pavers on his own driveway - he has zero skill other than tooting his own horn, literally and figuratively.
He can blow hard on his sax.

• Haha
For example, ROTG has been to Disneyland, Tokyo Disney, and on multiple Disney and non-Disney cruises in the last year alone. He was also at Monday's Extended Evening Hours because he was staying on property on his OWN DVC points. He even did a room tour and livestream from the resort. I can't wait for the day he surpasses Josh in subscribers. He's getting pretty close to getting more viewers than Josh on some livestreams.
Not to be a ROTG stan, but he also posted about playing domino's with his wife on their Poly stay & took his kid with him last night for fireworks at Epcot.

• Heart
Not to be a ROTG stan, but he also posted about playing domino's with his wife on their Poly stay & took his kid with him last night for fireworks at Epcot.
Ron is relaxed with his wife and kids. Josh has nervous energy with his son and seems to be at odds with the wife whenever they film together.

Ron is relaxed with his wife and kids. Josh has nervous energy with his son and seems to be at odds with the wife whenever they film together.
It's almost like Josh barely knows the kid and doesn't know what to do with him. Oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Josh's family now includes the son he barely recognizes, a puppy that bites him, his legally-recognized-wife who can't stand him, his sister-wife, her unpaid manual laborer husband, his biological parent-serfs, and his sugar daddy (Dave) and sugar mommy (Nita).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9