ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey hey. I haven’t been back on in a few weeks or so but I had to check in and also give my 2 cents.

I feel like Josh must have something that came up recently or something he really wants to buy or pay off. Because he has been doing these really long and multiple streams lately with a whole lot of cringy grifting going on.

he’s dropped a lot of the “you don’t have to send money but we sure appreciate it and also please use PayPal since they don’t take as much of a fee” type things.

it’s more sickening then ever. And shameful. Not that he gives a crap of course. He’ll squeeze his Stans dry. Anyway. Fugg off Josh

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Hey hey. I haven’t been back on in a few weeks or so but I had to check in and also give my 2 cents.

I feel like Josh must have something that came up recently or something he really wants to buy or pay off. Because he has been doing these really long and multiple streams lately with a whole lot of cringy grifting going on.

he’s dropped a lot of the “you don’t have to send money but we sure appreciate it and also please use PayPal since they don’t take as much of a fee” type things.

it’s more sickening then ever. And shameful. Not that he gives a crap of course. He’ll squeeze his Stans dry. Anyway. Fugg off Josh
Divorce isn't cheap. JK - I think they're too religious and conservative to ever formally divorce. They'll just keep living completely separate lives; Josh, working his 2 jobs plus 6 side hustles and sleeping in his office, and Stef, doing everything for Liam, Tank and the house while single-handedly keeping Velveeta in business.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1000005807.jpg

California Grill. Their first time there, after living in Florida for how many years? Did "man of simple tastes" Josh settle for the filet from the $89 prix fixe menu, or opt for the wagyu, a $47 upcharge? Did Jenna and Dale add on the wine pairing? I see Dave's daughter was instructed to sit by her parents again. And no Stef and Liam (or mom and dad) in sight. These two are just gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Years ago Disney was pressured into expanding the CA Dress code to include jeans as many travelers did not have access to good clothing in their small travel bags. Since then Dress code at CA Grill allows Jeans as an afterthought alternative but they make it clear they'd like you to dress up a little. Nice to see Josh, Dale and Jenna who all live a short drive away grasping at the lowest bar possible wearing their jeans and sneakers. (A little embarrassing for their hosts who dressed appropriately.)
Jenna's lump of a backpack on the ground shows that she has no idea how to dress up for a better experience. Wouldn't a woman who's constantly trying to play matchy-matchy with her ears and loungefly at least understand she should have had her very best sequined castle bag with her? :ROFLMAO:

Who is taking the picture? It looks like there is an empty spot at the table next to Josh, or perhaps it's just the use of a wide-angle lens that's making it look weird. (edit - that's it - Jenna and Dale are stretched to look like they wear sized four time larger than Josh in the distance.)

Surprised Mom and Dad were not invited. Josh has said "they're as much a part of this channel as we are" a few times. Apparently he never meant that the way it sounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2832318
California Grill. Their first time there, after living in Florida for how many years? Did "man of simple tastes" Josh settle for the filet from the $89 prix fixe menu, or opt for the wagyu, a $47 upcharge? Did Jenna and Dale add on the wine pairing? I see Dave's daughter was instructed to sit by her parents again. And no Stef and Liam (or mom and dad) in sight. These two are just gross.
What the heck? This family really fell deep into RTV1's Adopt a Grifter program. Hope they plan to outdo themselves next time, or Josh won't answer their emails. Funny how Dale showed the most footage from this magical day.

And Josh with blue shirt and blue jeans.
It actually makes him look like he's working the target checkout. :ROFLMAO: Excuse me sir, can I have a price check on this Filet Mignon?

These three consistently pull off better looks for Dapper Days in the parks. What was wrong with dressing nice for both their hosts as well as the venue?

As they are, it looks as though they'd just tromped in all sweaty from the parks without a care about anything other than getting a free meal.
Oh, wait.
---
* Oops, Walmart employees wear blue - not any better :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What the heck? This family really fell deep into RTV1's Adopt a Grifter program. Hope they plan to outdo themselves next time, or Josh won't answer their emails. Funny how Dale showed the most footage from this magical day.
RTV1 #12: Winners of The Adopt a Grifter Program (with all credit to YesNow)

• Haha
That’s cheese bread! I guess her dairy/tummy achiness wasn’t bothered by it when someone else picks up the tab.
Jenna and Dale eating the Brazilian food reminded me of Best Life and Beyond Spencer calling the food at the Lion King show not "regular food" with a "Lion King vibe."
9a_jpg.jpg

9_jpg.jpg

10_jpg.jpg

"I'm not even going to try to pronounce that!!! So weird! 🤪"
Dale.jpg

Jenna.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really? Or did someone get an old Tandy computer in from eBay and is working on a video to play after tranquil Tuesday stream.
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 6.37.22 PM.png

• Haha
Really? Or did someone get an old Tandy computer in from eBay and is working on a video to play after tranquil Tuesday stream.
View attachment 2833210
"I've decided to lock the door to my office and lounge on my non-marital bed for the next three days and nights, ignoring my family and surrounded by my beloved Coke bottles, cookie crumbs and floppy disks. During this time, I will count the thousands of dollars I made from you smooth-brained stans this week while digesting my free filet mignon and wagyu burger. See you Tuesday, rubes!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No stream today? Guess they got cut off or the hosts left town. Why use their own money for anything, right?

Reactions: 10
You gotta love Jenna all decked out and ready to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in full green attire complete with Shamrocks on her head. Meanwhile, a month ago she didn't even know what month it was. Such a fake poser.
With that shirt she had on, she missed an opportunity to say the cheese bread was magically delicious.

• Haha
Looks like Josh is spending the day with family again. And by "family," I mean anyone other than his wife and child.
1000005813.jpg

Isn't taking your son to a ball game a time-honored tradition? It's so sad that Liam wasn't included in this Nelson boys' day out.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14