ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They believe in the God that feels like it's okay to spend most Sundays worshipping at the Church of St. Walter. It's not a Superchat, it's a tithe.

Reactions: 6
I decided to try Attractions Live tonight and am pleasantly surprised. This woman put out money to buy 100 flowers and is spending the night flower bombing strollers in DisneyLand for Mother's Day.

It's creative, shows caring for others and she spent money doing something sweet for someone other than herself, Josh never would have allowed a penny to leave his sweaty little palms.

Reactions: 8
I decided to try Attractions Live tonight and am pleasantly surprised. This woman put out money to buy 100 flowers and is spending the night flower bombing strollers in DisneyLand for Mother's Day.

It's creative, shows caring for others and she spent money doing something sweet for someone other than herself, Josh never would have allowed a penny to leave his sweaty little palms.
I like Christine. She has done a few things that I don't agree with, like asking her followers to fund her trips over to Florida, but at least she is upfront about it. She was also a little cringe when she brought roses to sweetheart's night and was basically flirting with Jafar, but it was interesting to watch. Overall, I can tolerate her and appreciate her efforts. She means well.

On the west coast, I really like to watch Becky plus Eli. Watch the way they interact with their viewers. They are truly genuine and appreciative. And who can resist the "Rah Rah Rah" for their superchats, no matter how small?

Ron was absolutely calling out the Nelson siblings. When it's Jenna, you might find yourself looking out the window for an hour. If you're lucky, you get to see WooHoo out the window running for the latest treat in the 100 degrees+ heat index of summer while Jenna relaxes in the Cosmic Rays AC.

Reactions: 4
I have no problem with a streamer taking a break for food or just to rest. I hate when they show themselves eating, there's no need for that, so point the camera at Sunny Eclipse, or a castle view, or maybe the Robinson treehouse ... I understand why they do it.

Why Jenna will turn it into half her stream, if you're only going to be someplace for 2-3 hours, then you make over an hour of it sitting at a table snacking and ignoring the camera, why even stream? Jenna is also horrible at realizing when she has the camera rudely pointed at others who need privacy. She just doesn't care about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 7
I have no problem with a streamer taking a break for food or just to rest. I hate when they show themselves eating, there's no need for that, so point the camera at Sunny Eclipse, or a castle view, or maybe the Robinson treehouse ... I understand why they do it.
I'm okay with them doing it, but when it's almost every single time, it's a bit much. I really appreciate when Ron sets his camera onto the trash can by the Casey's piano player & does whatever he needs to do, I'm sure either eat, have a drink, reply to texts/emails, etc.

Reactions: 2
Good thing they aren't in the MK right now. Peoplemovers been down. I could see Joshie crying and throwing a fit outside the queue. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm okay with them doing it, but when it's almost every single time, it's a bit much. I really appreciate when Ron sets his camera onto the trash can by the Casey's piano player & does whatever he needs to do, I'm sure either eat, have a drink, reply to texts/emails, etc.
Unfortunately, he doesn't always just set it down to film. When we were there in November, I wanted to record the piano player for my mom. Ron saw me filming and seemed to purposely step in front of me with his camera to block my shot. I moved over a bit and so did he. Not cool.
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Every single time, for such a long time (how can it take an hour+ to eat a burger or some chicken nuggets?!?), and with no regard for the view (they find a table they like, even if there's a fence or a pole blocking the view, or they just point the camera at another table with a family trying to eat their dinner). I agree that I appreciate Ron's efforts to prioritize the audience, even if it means he has to stand and eat his Casey's Corner lunch so we have something to watch while he eats. (Although I do recognize that he isn't always as conscious of or courteous to the other guests in the park.)

Speaking of prioritizing the audience, Ron's back in California to stream from Disneyland for a few days. He's put more effort into varying his content in the year and a half he's been streaming than Josh has in the past 7+ years.

Judging by the lack of comments here, I guess no one bothered to watch Josh last night?

Every single time, for such a long time (how can it take an hour+ to eat a burger or some chicken nuggets?!?), and with no regard for the view (they find a table they like, even if there's a fence or a pole blocking the view, or they just point the camera at another table with a family trying to eat their dinner). I agree that I appreciate Ron's efforts to prioritize the audience, even if it means he has to stand and eat his Casey's Corner lunch so we have something to watch while he eats. (Although I do recognize that he isn't always as conscious of or courteous to the other guests in the park.)

Speaking of prioritizing the audience, Ron's back in California to stream from Disneyland for a few days. He's put more effort into varying his content in the year and a half he's been streaming than Josh has in the past 7+ years.

Judging by the lack of comments here, I guess no one bothered to watch Josh last night?
We did for awhile. Mostly standing around, peoplemover lord knows how many times, pirates, HEA and then running people over to ride the PM again.
We turned it off. I was sick of it lol

Reactions: 5
It feels like Josh and Jenna are now just going through the motions and not invested in streaming.
Considering this is Jenna's only "job" and Josh is using this to pay those supposed bills, I'd think they'd try to come up with more interesting things to do instead of just playing it by ear every time. There's only so much of staring at merch, riding the People mover and Pirates people can stand.

For sure they seem as bored with streaming as we are watching them. That's why they rarely break 2k people viewing even though they have 190k subscribers. Ron and some of the other, newer streamers get similar numbers of viewers with a fraction of the subscribers.

I really appreciate when Ron sets his camera onto the trash can by the Casey's piano player
Except when someone goes to place their empty tray on top of the trash can and they cant because his camera is there. I havent watched him in a while, maybe hes changed but its frustrating that you have to maneuver around him.

And my favorite is when he sprints out of Fantasmic, courtesy of @Ash0328

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Except when someone goes to place their empty tray on top of the trash can and they cant because his camera is there. I havent watched him in a while, maybe hes changed but its frustrating that you have to maneuver around him.

And my favorite is when he sprints out of Fantasmic, courtesy of @Ash0328
Ron certainly has not changed. He’s the same awkward, lack of home training, no class person he was in the beginning.
And he talks out both sides of his mouth. How can he take a swipe at streamers eating for 30 minutes (aka J&J) and call/text Josh for help when his channel was hit for Luminous? That’s not cool. And shows up in Josh’s chat (we all know why) like he’s there to make legitimate comments.
And Ron makes comments on his own stream about how he watched Josh for years and blah, blah, blah.

I’m not making a case for the siblings but wrong is wrong.
Maybe this is why no one wanted to as Ron puts it “partner with” him so all streamers could work together as one big group.

Maybe the others saw right through him early on.

I’m not crazy about J & J but I’m not a fan of this guy at all. Once his numbers began to rise so did his arrogance.

A couple of weeks ago he made a smart remark to a viewer who asked about the weather. Ron said “there’s this thing called google where you can go to find out these things”. The mods caught his remark and he spent the next 15 or so minutes attempting to do damage control.
A true example of someone who is beginning to feel the high of perceived success.

On my dislike meter he’s right up there with Living in Diz.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Let's just admit that most of these streamers have their downfalls, but I'd never, ever put Ron in the same category as Living in Diz, that guy is the worst.

Yes, there are things that annoy tf out of me with Ron, RTV1 and others, but I still watch some of the named if just out of boredom or til I can't tolerate their stream anymore and flip it off.

I mostly watch Goo, TaylorMade, Parkhoppers, Cory Meets World and a few others now.

BTW, Disney Parks with Love-Janel has teamed with Ron in the past, I don't watch her anymore as she annoys me so IDK if she still is teamed with him.

Ron ...

Not even close in my book. While they're both attention seekers Cory believes the world exists for him. That this is his story and the rest of us, his own family included, are just supporting characters. It's clear he has zero feelings for anyone but himself.

Ron isn't that.

Josh is. Josh is actually very close to Cory in personality, but he's also learned the art of manipulating his own behavior if the situation means he will get into trouble. Cory cannot do that. Cory has no off switch.

Last edited:
Ron certainly has not changed. He’s the same awkward, lack of home training, no class person he was in the beginning.
And he talks out both sides of his mouth. How can he take a swipe at streamers eating for 30 minutes (aka J&J) and call/text Josh for help when his channel was hit for Luminous? That’s not cool. And shows up in Josh’s chat (we all know why) like he’s there to make legitimate comments.
And Ron makes comments on his own stream about how he watched Josh for years and blah, blah, blah.

I’m not making a case for the siblings but wrong is wrong.
Maybe this is why no one wanted to as Ron puts it “partner with” him so all streamers could work together as one big group.

Maybe the others saw right through him early on.

I’m not crazy about J & J but I’m not a fan of this guy at all. Once his numbers began to rise so did his arrogance.

A couple of weeks ago he made a smart remark to a viewer who asked about the weather. Ron said “there’s this thing called google where you can go to find out these things”. The mods caught his remark and he spent the next 15 or so minutes attempting to do damage control.
A true example of someone who is beginning to feel the high of perceived success.

Yeah what you say about how he responded about the “there’s a thing called google” remark is that I’ve heard similar things from him. I thinking, what a shithead, someone just asked a simple thing that you can easily answer, but you give an arrogant response. Come on bro. And then he goes on to make some weird high pitched noises and get some free water.

Reactions: 3
We did for awhile. Mostly standing around, peoplemover lord knows how many times, pirates, HEA and then running people over to ride the PM again.
We turned it off. I was sick of it lol
It's really stale. Josh is the most predictable streamer. Ron is predictable too, but he's putting in a bit more effort.

Yeah what you say about how he responded about the “there’s a thing called google” remark is that I’ve heard similar things from him. I thinking, what a shithead, someone just asked a simple thing that you can easily answer, but you give an arrogant response. Come on bro. And then he goes on to make some weird high pitched noises and get some free water.
I don't think I'd trust Ron as far as I could throw him but I like him. I think it's because he doesn't put himself on a pedestal & he also doesn't constantly talk. He doesn't seem to make it all about him.

If Ron, Josh and Cory were my kid's uncles, and they offered to take my kid to the parks, this is how I picture it playing out:

Ron: Kid comes back a little sunburned, soaking wet, missing a shoe, and sick from eating too much junk food, but says he had the best day ever. There's also a vague story about almost falling off of, under or into something, but Uncle Ron says don't worry about that - it was nothing.

Josh: Kid comes back exactly the same as when he left, but crying because he didn't get to ride anything fun, or go in the play areas, or even get out of the stroller. He's also starving, because Uncle Josh didn't buy him any snacks; supposedly because he wasn't sure about kid's dietary restrictions and food allergies, but really it's because he's cheap.

Cory: Trick question - everyone in the family knows you don't leave any of the nieces or nephews alone with Uncle Cory, no matter how many times he offers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12