ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel some satisfaction today. Josh has been on for quite some time and Ron is holdiing his numbers and BEATING Josh. I can see why. The double audio is too much for me. I guess Nita likes it, though.

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 5.56.35 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 5.55.58 PM.png

Reactions: 7
I know Josh LOVES this money, even if YT/Apple are taking a mighty chunk, but he truly needs to rein in this lady's behavior. It's really very unacceptable and disturbing on many levels.
He claims he is sharing with Britt. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please, for those who can't stomach this stream, what is he bragging about now?
His amazing teaching abilities pretty much. He's gross. I love that Ron is neck and neck with him right now with viewers while they're live at the same time. How does he have almost 200k subs (he just told us) but only about 1.3k watchers on the live??

Yeah I actually watched the beginning of the stream when they were both walking around and it was kinda neat, but then when they started trying to ride stuff at the same time it got annoying fast and I tuned out. I just checked back and now it seems like just a normal Josh stream with him riding the Peoplemover, no thanks!

• Haha
His amazing teaching abilities pretty much. He's gross. I love that Ron is neck and neck with him right now with viewers while they're live at the same time. How does he have almost 200k subs (he just told us) but only about 1.3k watchers on the live??
Typical Narcissist. They'll highlight little successes as though they're amazing.
Isn't teaching is primary job? He'd damn better be decent at it.
I doubt he's a great teacher though. I don't know of a single great teacher I have had who boasted about their skills as a teacher. Usually they teach because they enjoy it and don't talk about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
He wasn't even using his "proprietary" app - he said it was just stuff anyone could use. So I'm not sure how it was a triumph for technology, but I enjoyed the symmetry of showing the same scenery (castle, Tomorrowland, Adventureland, etc) anyway. But I can see where the cacaphony of two train narrations and two parade audio tracks would cause people to turn it off.

Reactions: 4
Josh is only doing this kind of stream b/c he knows that Park Pass has been doing multi-cam streams for a month or more now and he has to get in on that and try to top them. :rolleyes:

Josh is only doing this kind of stream b/c he knows that Park Pass has been doing multi-cam streams for a month or more now and he has to get in on that and try to top them. :rolleyes:
It's rather funny how Adam will talk nicely about RTV1/Josh and even say they're the "gold standard" all the while they know what they're doing is driving Josh nuts.
Josh has nothing nice to say about any of his competitors, particularly PPTV/Adam as he thinks it's all about who gets to the finish line first.

I presume they're going to see Casting Crown tomorrow since it's the last day they're there and the end of Flower and Garden.

Still waiting for Jenna's media vlog about the Drone show at Springs. Maybe she's not making one? I guess she was too tired from a weekend of media events/ AP previews at the Parks. Josh released his media vlog about H2O Glow at Typhoon Lagoon, which happened the day after the Drone show. It's their usual boring selves, but I give them a little credit for at least getting into the water. Also, I hope Jenna's tummy wasn't too upset that night.

Attachments

Why does Disney waste a media invite on them? The whole point is to attend an event and put out a blog, post, video, etc. RTV1 takes a couple of days to even mention things.

Reactions: 9
Why does Disney waste a media invite on them? The whole point is to attend an event and put out a blog, post, video, etc. RTV1 takes a couple of days to even mention things.
I'm sure Jenna spent the entire event complaining about being there alone.
I found it funny that Dale, who's not used to streaming was able to do so alone, yet Jenna who has been doing it for 7 years now still cannot do anything without someone there to hold her hand.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.