ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EVERYTHING
Anyone catch that superchat at the very, very end?
"John" (she had trouble saying) Superchatted her $20, But because she was already on selfie mode she had to quickly make it NOT a selfie... only $20 y'know.
She awkwardly thanks him then goes right into the closing scene bit... at which point she realizes she misplaced the decimal. It was $200, not $20.
She flips it around for that Selfie. Holy Crap Jenna, way to look petty.
That was so CRINGE! For $20, it's whatever, peace out. When she realized it was $200, she had to "selfie it out" (as Josh would say) and act extra grateful. Why would anyone send them money with that type of behavior?

Reactions: 7
That was so CRINGE! For $20, it's whatever, peace out. When she realized it was $200, she had to "selfie it out" (as Josh would say) and act extra grateful. Why would anyone send them money with that type of behavior?
Apparently it's been edited out already???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently it's been edited out already???
Looks like it's been taken down in order to edit - maybe just to consolidate the dead areas of the ride. (Who am I kidding, Josh wants every minute up there.)
They shouldn't delete the superchats. That's just rude to those who gave up their own money to these idiots. I can see Josh trying to save face by editing out Jenna's misread of Jon's SC in the first place though. It was cringe start to end.

Right now I only see the stream from earlier today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Also, Dale made an epoxy bar top table? Um, the epoxy for that kind of project isn’t cheap and I doubt he had the lumber just lying around the house.

Please tell me again how hard these twits have it that they can do these expensive hobbies but still cry that they can’t pay their bills or find jobs….
I watched this video, and it's even weirder than that. The epoxy bar top table was for that Airbnb or VRBO owned by their hopper friends that they've done a couple of videos promoting (KissimeeKastawayVilla on IG). One was a tour of the home on RTV1; the other was one of my favorite Adventure vlogs, the one where Dale stayed there for several days and painted the garage.

Here's where it gets weird - he made that table over a year ago. You can tell because the room looks completely different now, and you can see the table in pictures and videos on IG going back for months. Dale even says at the beginning of the video that he "remembered" he still hadn't done anything with this old footage.

Looks like we have a new winner in the family for the longest time between recording and releasing a vlog! If you can't afford any new adventures, I guess this is easier than trying to find a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like all these Disney vloggers are losing their minds at an even faster rate than usual lately.

I watched the whole Josh Blowup #2846 from Saturday. While I’ll give him that Tiana’s Bayou Adventure is not really a place to talk about the Ukraine war, he could’ve just politely said something about wanting to get a look and they would’ve moved. I’ve found that 9 times out of 10 people aren’t aware of their surroundings. They probably didn’t even know they were blocking someone’s view.

But of course, Josh isn’t an adult and has to rant about it. He’s great about opening his mouth, but only when there won’t be a confrontation. He just has real Big Man Baby vibes like all the time.

Reactions: 11
I watched the whole Josh Blowup #2846 from Saturday. While I’ll give him that Tiana’s Bayou Adventure is not really a place to talk about the Ukraine war, he could’ve just politely said something about wanting to get a look and they would’ve moved. I’ve found that 9 times out of 10 people aren’t aware of their surroundings. They probably didn’t even know they were blocking someone’s view.

But of course, Josh isn’t an adult and has to rant about it. He’s great about opening his mouth, but only when there won’t be a confrontation. He just has real Big Man Baby vibes like all the time.
Agreed.

I think the reason he doesn't confront anyone about things is Josh has no emotional control when he does so. He's learned it's better to walk away than to escalate the issue.

Walking away works, but he has no right to go on drawing attention to a perceived issue that might not have been. Had he asked nicely the men probably would have looked around, said "Oh, sure" and stepped down the walkway.

I'd have been so embarrassed had Josh and his camera come up against me the time my 10 yo daughter had horrible blisters and we sat down to address the situation in what turned out to be the exit to an attraction. Would he have shown us then ranted about "people doing things they shouldn't be doing in public" or would he have politely asked me to scoot aside so folk could exit?
---
I feel like all these Disney vloggers are losing their minds at an even faster rate than usual lately.
1717508438742.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think the reason he doesn't confront anyone about things is Josh has no emotional control when he does so. He's learned it's better to walk away than to escalate the issue.
Perhaps not the type of person who should be teaching kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Josh is learning to walk away from confrontation, but he has never learned to let it go. Even if he says he is letting something go, he will ramble on about it. He sweats the small stuff profusely, even if he claims he doesn't.

I remember one stream during pre-pandemic times he went to line up in front of the castle to watch the old Dance Party "parade". He was arguing with and harassing an older lady in a scooter because she dared to tell him to stop talking so loud to himself and his voice was in her ear :LOL: . Instead of moving away from her, he had to boast that he was talking to 1500 people and nobody has to be quiet waiting for a parade. She gave it back to him and he scooted over a little bit. But instead of letting it go, he yells, "I hope you're happy I'm not in your ear anymore." All of this drama for a dance party that you could stand anywhere to see because it stopped in the street and invited everyone to dance with them. That is the true Josh. He tries to hide it, but he's still in there.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Josh is learning to walk away from confrontation, but he has never learned to let it go. Even if he says he is letting something go, he will ramble on about it. He sweats the small stuff profusely, even if he claims he doesn't.

I remember one stream during pre-pandemic times he went to line up in front of the castle to watch the old Dance Party "parade". He was arguing with and harassing an older lady in a scooter because she dared to tell him to stop talking so loud to himself and his voice was in her ear :LOL: . Instead of moving away from her, he had to boast that he was talking to 1500 people and nobody has to be quiet waiting for a parade. She gave it back to him and he scooted over a little bit. But instead of letting it go, he yells, "I hope you're happy I'm not in your ear anymore." All of this drama for a dance party that you could stand anywhere to see because it stopped in the street and invited everyone to dance with them. That is the true Josh. He tries to hide it, but he's still in there.
He is such a self-absorbed asshole.

Reactions: 11
I found it. Classic Josh. Start at 3:30. Continues for a few minutes and he probably rants afterwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
I want to buy those ladies a drink 😂 We need more guests to call him out, he's so disrespectful when he talks to people

• Heart
I found it. Classic Josh. Start at 3:30. Continues for a few minutes and he probably rants afterwards.

Thank you for that. I don't recall watching that encounter.
I see and hear this tone in Josh even to present day. He may be masking it better, but he'll never change from the antagonistic, egotistical brat he is.

I get a good chuckle whenever Josh attempts to brag that he's on Disney's media list and the company "... approves of what we do", in his own words. There is absolutely no way Disney "approves of" Josh and they certainly do not hand him a blank slate to fill in with his own rules for the parks.

Disney invites a large group of social media folk to events simply to get word out there on their products. Anyone with a decent following who is tolerable makes the list. Blatant racism, politics, homophobia and xenophobia will get you off their list faster than you can say "Tim Tracker". Being rude to cast members and other guests has to be on their list too.

Josh dances on that line nearly every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Thank you for finding that, I remember the incident but not when.

Why is he always butting heads with someone? Why is it always someone 'smaller' than him? And why is it always him? I rarley, if ever (aside from LID), see any streamer have as many confrontations as this guy. The time he made a comment to the gentleman holding his son while getting onto Buzz fondly sticks out. Then someone posted it to YT and the small ego maniac had to claim copyright on it to get it taken down. More damage control, always trying to control the narrative.

Youre a teacher and you snap back at the lady like that? Not only that but then you start egging the person on, talking down to them, making them and your viewers uncomfortable. The man is a narcissist. Id call him a child but children have better attitudes than he does.

Its always woe is me, and why is this person attacking me? He has a good way of always making himself the victim and the viewers just eat it up.

• Heart
Thank you for finding that, I remember the incident but not when.
It was the first time my eyes really opened to what kind of guy Josh really is. I saw little hints of it before that incident, but this was confirmation.

• Heart
He and that woman deserve each other, honestly. She sounded just as miserable and petty as he is. But why even respond to her like that? Just take the high road, smile at her and move away a bit. Make a joke about it after like "she must not have been having a magical day" and then carry on with your life of mining for superchats. He invests so much time and energy into turning tiny slights into wars and then ruminating about it for validation.

Reactions: 6
This whole streaming world just gives validation to people like Josh to continue to be bullies.

Aww, you were a jerk, but that other guy was a bigger jerk. Here’s a Super Chat.

It’s always the other guy’s fault, and it just continues the cycle of reinforcing really crappy behavior from these “family friendly” Disney people.

She sounded just as miserable and petty as he is. But why even respond to her like that?
Exactly. He refused to move from that spot despite there being a million other places to stand. Big, bad Josh out to prove a point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.