ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am aware and it was just a joke and a poke at you know who. That is all.🤷‍♀️
My apologies - I was piling on to your poke at you know who; not poking at you. Sorry if it came off that way. You're more subtle than I am - I wanted to smack him over the head with how greedy he is, even when compared to the rest of the greedy streaming community.

Reactions: 1
Kudos that the egg has seasoning.

Seriously, I would rather watch Dale fry an egg than hear Josh whine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is watching dale paint and fix a sprinkler hear 1000 x more entertaining than listening to Josh walk around the Disney theme parks?
Seriously though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone is suffering with insomnia, RTV1 will be at the Skyliner resorts tonight. Tune in and you’ll be asleep in 15 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion:
ResortTV1 #12 - Home isn't where the family is
---
If anyone is suffering with insomnia, RTV1 will be at the Skyliner resorts tonight. Tune in and you’ll be asleep in 15 minutes.
I would think a root canal would be more riveting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
True that.

Especially since Jishy is not here tonight and left the stream to sister “I can’t be alone”

🥱

This 'shopping' is the reason I hate capitalism. 'I need it!!' Followed by 'I'm not sure what I already have purchased, which one did it look like?'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Good night to catch up with the new Star Wars series.
I'll watch DL streamers later, no way I'll put up with Jenna mom and Dad puttering at a snails pace.

Reactions: 6
Good night to catch up with the new Star Wars series.
I'll watch DL streamers later, no way I'll put up with Jenna mom and Dad puttering at a snails pace.
Didn't watch, but I'm assuming they included a 90 minute sit down for nuggies while they pointed the camera at exactly nothing.

• Haha
Josh’s wife looks perpetually annoyed with him. Can’t say I blame her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Josh’s wife looks perpetually annoyed with him. Can’t say I blame her.
Annoyed? I bet she questions why she married this egocentric slug every day of her life.

Can you imagine how UN-handy Josh is around the household?

Stef: Josh, the hall toilet is leaking.
Josh: Yeah? What do you want me to do about it?
Stef: JC Josh. Fix it.
Josh: I'm busy. Why don't you call our Guy to come fix it?
Stef: Josh. No. We can't keep depending on your dad to fix these things for us, he's almost 80 now.
Josh: Fine. I'll take care of it. <picks up phone and dials> Hi, Dale....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else kinda missing the family fightin’ RTV1 homes road trips? I could go for some Stef snark right now. 🤣

Reactions: 9
I got a kick out of Jenna and Dale’s livestream. Dale read a comment that said how much better the streams are with Jenna and Dale. After he read it he started chuckling and Jenna asked what the comment was. Dale repeated it and after 10 seconds of silence Jenna was like “but we miss Josh, he’s great” blah blah blah. You just know Josh was seething.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such a magical Saturday with Joshie in the MK. Happened to turn it on and he was riding the RR, and they were heading to the Fantasyland stop. I told my DH that omg he's going there to get closer to ride the Peoplemover. Wouldn't you know it? As they pull into station he asks his viewers in chat if they want to go to MSUSA or go ride the Peoplemover. He said they were all saying Peoplemover, which I highly doubt. :rolleyes:

I immediately said JFC and turned it off. :sneaky:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.