ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it. Classic Josh. Start at 3:30. Continues for a few minutes and he probably rants afterwards.

Thank you for finding this! I don't understand the sense of entitlement these streamers have. They should be grateful that they're still allowed to stream (for now). When they encounter someone who is clearly bothered by the camera, or their talking, they should just apologize and move away. Instead, they get arrogant and argumentative about their "right" to be there. Or, if they do walk away, they complain about the person and make nasty, rude comments about them. And the chat just eggs them on! It's this kind of behavior that's going to get streaming banned eventually.

Reactions: 13
I documented Josh's rant for posterity™️. The highlights are him expressing how he goes to Disney to "escape all that," how he thinks this is a "sickness," and that all of it is caused by social media.

I missed this bit earlier. Josh says he doesn't watch television anymore and just watches YouTube except for when he recently watched the Indy 500.

There's also a super awkward moment that begins at 3:15:35 when he asks "Who's your friend?" to a couple obviously there for Gay Days. They've met Jenna before and said they're fans of the channel, but I don't know if they will be after this interaction with Josh.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There's also a super awkward moment that begins at 3:15:35 when he asks "Who's your friend?" to a couple obviously there for Gay Days. They've met Jenna before and said they're fans of the channel, but I don't know if they will be after this interaction with Josh.
She’s thinking “Friend? Damn this guy’s an ahole.”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You can audibly hear Josh choke up when he realizes he has to talk to the ladies.
Josh is always awkward, but this one... oof. You can hear his thoughts "Please let me get away" on repeat.
They could tell.

Ever notice how Josh positions himself so he can comfortably see who he's talking to, but doesn't allow others the same comfort. They're controting their faces, looking into the blasted sun. He could have stepped to the side of them and made it easier on them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I missed this bit earlier. Josh says he doesn't watch television anymore and just watches YouTube except for when he recently watched the Indy 500.
View attachment 2975034

I've heard him say that before, about not watching TV. Except he assumes everyone is like him - he said something like, does anyone even watch TV anymore? I feel like everyone just watches youtube.

I feel awful for that couple that he couldn't even acknowledge them during GAY DAYS. He does a similar thing when he talks about religion; says, we don't talk about religion here, but we're Christian. And then goes on to talk about praying (though that's not exclusive to Christianity), being blessed, and Candlelight Processional, and Christian bands. That's NOT being inclusive, Josh. Has he ever acknowledged any major non-Christian religious holidays? Rash Hashanah or Yom Kippur? Ramadan? If that couple had been a man and a woman, would he have asked, is this your friend? Of course not - he would have said, is this your husband/wife? It's not inclusive if you're only welcoming towards people who are exactly like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Every decent person who meets him and Jenna should ask "Is this your wife?" out of spite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've heard him say that before, about not watching TV. Except he assumes everyone is like him - he said something like, does anyone even watch TV anymore? I feel like everyone just watches youtube.

I feel awful for that couple that he couldn't even acknowledge them during GAY DAYS. He does a similar thing when he talks about religion; says, we don't talk about religion here, but we're Christian. And then goes on to talk about praying (though that's not exclusive to Christianity), being blessed, and Candlelight Processional, and Christian bands. That's NOT being inclusive, Josh. Has he ever acknowledged any major non-Christian religious holidays? Rash Hashanah or Yom Kippur? Ramadan? If that couple had been a man and a woman, would he have asked, is this your friend? Of course not - he would have said, is this your husband/wife? It's not inclusive if you're only welcoming towards people who are exactly like you.
ROSH Hashanah. Fricking auto correct. So much for being inclusive.
Every decent person who meets him and Jenna should ask "Is this your wife?" out of spite.
Actually, now that you mention it, I'm surprised he doesn't ask every M/F couple, is this your sister/brother? Since he thinks everyone else is just like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🍪 Bored tonight - should go get a cookie.

Hey google... What does the Bible say about brother and sister relationships?

Google: For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother” (Matthew 12:48-50; ESV).
(But what about Woohoo? We're leaving Dad out here?)

Google: God calls us to be brothers and sisters in Christ, by loving each other as we love ourselves
(Thinking with a disgusted sneer at the idea of Josh loving on himself ... okay, gross Google)

Google: ... and working together to do good works unto the community around us and to work together to make disciples for Him.
(Google, have you even met josh? To him "good works in the community" means abandoning his kid at home to go play in Disney parks with all his nearest and dearest strangers ... and Nita... who chuck funds at him for crying.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For the first 6 months that my hubs and I watched their live streams, we were sure Josh and Jenna were husband and wife. We were shocked to find out they were brother and sister and had spouses at home that didn't go to the parks with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
🍪 Bored tonight - should go get a cookie.

Hey google... What does the Bible say about brother and sister relationships?

Google: For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother” (Matthew 12:48-50; ESV).
(But what about Woohoo? We're leaving Dad out here?)

Google: God calls us to be brothers and sisters in Christ, by loving each other as we love ourselves
(Thinking with a disgusted sneer at the idea of Josh loving on himself ... okay, gross Google)

Google: ... and working together to do good works unto the community around us and to work together to make disciples for Him.
(Google, have you even met josh? To him "good works in the community" means abandoning his kid at home to go play in Disney parks with all his nearest and dearest strangers ... and Nita... who chuck funds at him for crying.)
Before you know it Josh will be asking his stans to start tithing 10% of their incomes.
JoshOlsteen.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"And now....for your superchat of 500 dollars....as a thank you, you will get one limited edition neon bobblehead (Josh) figure for your dashboard!"
🤦‍♀️ For 750, the figure will have a Coke and Cookie in hand. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm surprised they aren't offering to put top tier members on a prayer list.

• Haha
"And now....for your superchat of 500 dollars....as a thank you, you will get one limited edition neon bobblehead (Josh) figure for your dashboard!"
🤦‍♀️ For 750, the figure will have a Coke and Cookie in hand. :sneaky:
Except that RTV1 doesn't give anything away; free or paid, unlike other channels. LID gives away a $100 shopping spree every time they get another 500 or 1,000 subscribers, has a members only podcast, and does a monthly Zoom call for their highest tier subscribers ($20 per month). What does Josh do for RTV1 members? Reads your name on stream (but only at the $50 per month level). No extra streams; not even the 5 minute walk out video he promised to do after the regular stream ended (but then kept forgetting to do so he just dropped it).

ROTG's side hustle is selling t-shirts and candles that they literally make in their home. Josh has RTV1 Homes, a pyramid scheme where he gives your name to a realtor (who you could easily contact yourself) and he gets a check if you buy a house, and Retro TV1 Tech, the channel he begs people to watch and tries to trick you into watching by automatically sending viewers over to at the end of RTV1 streams.

RTV1 almost never travels, has never done a cruise or an international park, and won't even buy Genie+ or Lightning Lanes except on rare occasions. Josh is the cheapest and greediest of all the streamers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Josh has RTV1 Homes, a pyramid scheme where he gives your name to a realtor (who you could easily contact yourself) and he gets a check if you buy a house, and Retro TV1 Tech, the channel he begs people to watch and tries to trick you into watching by automatically sending viewers over to at the end of RTV1 streams.
I was thinking about this the other day. When was the last time that a RTV1 stream went into a Jenna and Dale video? I know they don’t put stuff out right away, but there’s never an opportunity to push viewers over to their channel.

Reactions: 9
I was thinking about this the other day. When was the last time that a RTV1 stream went into a Jenna and Dale video? I know they don’t put stuff out right away, but there’s never an opportunity to push viewers over to their channel.
Excellent point, and the answer is never. He'll blather on endlessly about his latest tech video in excruciating detail, but often forgets to even mention Jenna and Dale's channel. And when he does, he never knows when their next vlog is coming out, much less what it's about. Josh cares about one person and one person only: himself.

I think he should send the streams over to Jenna's channel. And to make up for all the past times he's done it for his own and not hers, he should dedicate a few weeks of streams to play catch-up.

Will he do it? No.
I think it's time Jenna sat her bro and his little me-first attitude down and had a talk. Will she? Probably not, Josh has the whole family trained to be afraid of upsetting him. Dale, Jenna's faithful guard dog, might have the backbone for it though.

Reactions: 12
If he did, Josh would demand half of the earnings. He's a greedy SOB.

Reactions: 8
Going through a bit of today’s Jenna at DAK w/ new bestie Jessie, Jenna shows that why not get a new lounge fly when you and your husband don’t work. Also, showed what Dale has been working on for the Etsy shop they’re gonna get going. I salute only to you Mickey. 🫡
IMG_2349.jpeg
IMG_2350.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Going through a bit of today’s Jenna at DAK w/ new bestie Jessie, Jenna shows that why not get a new lounge fly when you and your husband don’t work. Also, showed what Dale has been working on for the Etsy shop they’re gonna get going. I salute only to you Mickey. 🫡
View attachment 2976685View attachment 2976686
Interesting! On the one hand, I'm glad to see they're working on creating something tangible that people can get for supporting them. But on the other hand, I hope they're not leaning towards streaming, vlogging and an Etsy shop being both of their "full time jobs." But what do I know - I'm just a schmuck who works a full time, regular job instead of praying for handouts.

Reactions: 10
Except that RTV1 doesn't give anything away; free or paid, unlike other channels. LID gives away a $100 shopping spree every time they get another 500 or 1,000 subscribers, has a members only podcast, and does a monthly Zoom call for their highest tier subscribers ($20 per month). What does Josh do for RTV1 members? Reads your name on stream (but only at the $50 per month level). No extra streams; not even the 5 minute walk out video he promised to do after the regular stream ended (but then kept forgetting to do so he just dropped it).

ROTG's side hustle is selling t-shirts and candles that they literally make in their home. Josh has RTV1 Homes, a pyramid scheme where he gives your name to a realtor (who you could easily contact yourself) and he gets a check if you buy a house, and Retro TV1 Tech, the channel he begs people to watch and tries to trick you into watching by automatically sending viewers over to at the end of RTV1 streams.

RTV1 almost never travels, has never done a cruise or an international park, and won't even buy Genie+ or Lightning Lanes except on rare occasions. Josh is the cheapest and greediest of all the streamers.
I am aware and it was just a joke and a poke at you know who. That is all.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.