ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I documented Josh's rant for posterity™️. The highlights are him expressing how he goes to Disney to "escape all that," how he thinks this is a "sickness," and that all of it is caused by social media.

Thank you! He's a walking sickness caused by his own social media addiction, but he would never recognize that. I suppose I should cut him some slack - that hat, along with overhearing a "political discussion," was probably very triggering for Josh and his people, after the 34 guilty verdicts last week. You know Woo Hoo and Child Size never allowed such blasphemous discourse in their home when White Male Privilege, Arrested Development and He Who Shall Not Be Named were growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah yes, I forgot you go to Disney to escape all that but then remind us how hard you have it and how the bills are piling up. NEWS FLASH! Maybe we also watch Disney streams to "escape" and dont need to hear your constant negativity.
Truest thing said here yet.

I'm home sick today & have the stream on & absolutely love the BRB with the music playing. Can we just keep it here for a while?

Reactions: 8
Did he ever even acknowledge Gay Days during the stream? Or would that have been too "political?" Of course, any other celebration or holiday that fits wi
---
Did he ever even acknowledge Gay Days during the stream? Or would that have been too "political?" Of course, any other celebration or holiday that fits wi
Whoops - any other celebration or holiday that fits within his white, Christian, American POV is something that can be enjoyed by everyone, as they like to tell us every time they go to Candlelight Processional or another King and Country concert.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I documented Josh's rant for posterity™️. The highlights are him expressing how he goes to Disney to "escape all that," how he thinks this is a "sickness," and that all of it is caused by social media.

Yet his you know what political party loving self is ranting about it. It's only a political debate when he doesn't agree with it, and he's only saying it b/c it's Gay Days participants and he's such a douchebag that can't accept that Love is Love and support everyone. It's just all about him and his privileged a-hole white guy act. If he really believed what was spewing from his disgusting fat mouth, he would have just moved along and not even said anything about the people standing there. Ugh, I'm just glad I wasn't around to overhear this in the Parks.:mad:
I'm a huge supporter of Pride and letting everyone be who they are, and I'm happy that Disney is still doing this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
🍪 I feel like Joshie needs his mommy trailing him around the way she does with Jenna, stuffing cookies into his greedy little fists when he gets like this.

Mom N: "There, there, the bad man will go away. Have a cookie." 🍪
Josh: "Can I go on the Peopley mover again Mommy?"
Mom N: "Yes hunny, one more time."

• Haha
He’s a “convenient” Christian: only a Christian when it suits him, like telling people that God has blessed him with SuperChats or he prayed and came up with idea of putting memberships on the channel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ah yes, I forgot you go to Disney to escape all that but then remind us how hard you have it and how the bills are piling up. NEWS FLASH! Maybe we also watch Disney streams to "escape" and dont need to hear your constant negativity.
THIS! Josh feeds off of negativity because it ends up benefitting him. He just has to mention being short of cash and the money flows in. My husband calls him Snake Charmer because for whatever reason, he is able to hypnotize vulnerable viewers into throwing huge amounts of money at him...$300K to be exact.

Reactions: 13
He’s a “convenient” Christian: only a Christian when it suits him, like telling people that God has blessed him with SuperChats or he prayed and came up with idea of putting memberships on the channel.
Did he really say prayer is how he came up with the idea to add memberships? Like he hasn't seen every other streamer and vlogger profiting off memberships. But sure, throw the religious angle in there to con all the suckers. Except don't give members anything extra, like most of the other channels do. He's disgusting, and a CINO - Christian in name only. What he really meant is he PREYED about it. Snake charmer is a perfect description.

Last edited:
Did he really say prayer is how he came up with the idea to add memberships? Like he hasn't seen every other streamer and vlogger profiting off memberships. But sure, throw the religious angle in there to con all the suckers. Except don't give members anything extra, like most of the other channels do. He's disgusting, and a CINO - Christian in name only. What he really meant is he PREYED about it. Snake charmer is a perfect description.
Did he say prayer ? Send that time code . first class ticket to downstairs pulling the big GOD card for money. other level sick.

• Haha
Yep, I definitely heard it with my own ears. I’m like that’s not how prayer works. It was something about him struggling with bills, he prayed to God, and then had the idea to start memberships on the channel. I remember it was at Epcot, around the holidays I think.
---
I can’t edit the above, but this was around the time when Josh was acting like a fool at Fort Wilderness and yelled at the bus driver. I’m looking back at the threads and it looks like he announced memberships last October. I think it was damage control about him acting like an ass and he tried to blame it on financial issues. Then he pulled the prayer card.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I just read on Reddit that cast member previews were cancelled? Not sure if that means no more for today, but Jannel had one earlier with a cast member that got moved (after they were seated in the log) - never saw if she actually got to ride it.

What he really meant is he PREYED about it. Snake charmer is a perfect description.
PrEyed
or
PrAyed

I think both definitions fit as Josh does in fact prey upon the weak of heart to snag that financial backing even if they're just lonely or can't afford it.

Reactions: 2
So, God told him to be a lazy, judgemental, rude, priveleged, self-centered grifter?

• Haha
OMG - that comment section is going bazerk with the lag.
Jenna's had a bad run (only saw glimpses of a few animatronics) and people are being critical.
I don't blame Jenna or the critical posters given how anal Josh is about connection.
Mods are deleting EVERYTHING

Anyone catch that superchat at the very, very end?
"John" (she had trouble saying) Superchatted her $20, But because she was already on selfie mode she had to quickly make it NOT a selfie... only $20 y'know.
She awkwardly thanks him then goes right into the closing scene bit... at which point she realizes she misplaced the decimal. It was $200, not $20.
She flips it around for that Selfie. Holy Crap Jenna, way to look petty.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That superchat money should be offered to the CM that brought her to the preview…but of course it’ll mostly go to Josh’s pocket!

I wish Cancel Culture would cancel Josh. He knows it’s gay days. He went to the parks KNOWING this was the case.

We obviously got to him to the point that he had to stream to prove to us he could handle it. However, he had to turn it “political.”

I say if you have friends, neighbors, relatives, etc that are pride members, send them all the video and let them have at Josh and his channel. Let him have to answer to them.

Also, Dale made an epoxy bar top table? Um, the epoxy for that kind of project isn’t cheap and I doubt he had the lumber just lying around the house.

Please tell me again how hard these twits have it that they can do these expensive hobbies but still cry that they can’t pay their bills or find jobs….

Reactions: 7
That superchat money should be offered to the CM that brought her to the preview…but of course it’ll mostly go to Josh’s pocket!
It totally should go to that cast member.

The last time she took them to cast member previews, I think it was Tron, didn't they at least take her to dinner? Maybe I'm thinking of a different streamer.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.