ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else kinda missing the family fightin’ RTV1 homes road trips? I could go for some Stef snark right now. 🤣
Lol. I was thinking about that the other day and was hoping another one was gonna pop up for the weekend. They’re actually very entertaining with the interaction b/t the two of them w/ a little bit of Liam mixed into it.
---
Josh getting off PeopleMover saying he‘s close to 200K..Ron is in the chat and Josh says “Ron, you’re getting close to what was, 100K that’s kinda cool”.
Well, he’s around 37K. But ok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't get his obsession with subscribers. It's not like they're all watching. He only gets views on his lives and no where NEAR what he should have with that many subs. I have a smallish channel and sometimes get upwards of 500k views on some of my videos. I never focus on subs. Also, how is "poor" Josh able to afford to eat (dinner no less!) at Space 220?

Reactions: 9
This guy is really pushing for engagement tonight. More than normal.

I don't get his obsession with subscribers. It's not like they're all watching. He only gets views on his lives and no where NEAR what he should have with that many subs. I have a smallish channel and sometimes get upwards of 500k views on some of my videos. I never focus on subs. Also, how is "poor" Josh able to afford to eat (dinner no less!) at Space 220?
"Sponsored by Nita"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He just made some comment like, "thank you for your patience while I've been getting back to being myself. I haven't been myself for a long time." WTH is he talking about? Did he apologize for being a jerk for the past 7 years earlier in the stream? Or is this just his annual school's out mood boost?

Last edited:
  • Haha
He just made some comment like, "thank you for your patience while I've been getting back to being myself. I haven't been myself for a long time." WTH is he talking about? Did he apologize for being a jerk for the past 7 years earlier in the stream? Or is this just his annual school's out mood boost?
I'm guessing it's the serotonin boost from being able to spend the next few months away from work and home - 12 weeks on the People Mover.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such a magical Saturday with Joshie in the MK. Happened to turn it on and he was riding the RR, and they were heading to the Fantasyland stop. I told my DH that omg he's going there to get closer to ride the Peoplemover. Wouldn't you know it? As they pull into station he asks his viewers in chat if they want to go to MSUSA or go ride the Peoplemover. He said they were all saying Peoplemover, which I highly doubt. :rolleyes:

I immediately said JFC and turned it off. :sneaky:
You got further than I can with his streams. I usually tune out the moment I hear his voice.

• Haha
He made a comment early on about having a great job, a great wife, son, family, etc. And he was thankful and he does not need to compete with others.

Maybe Josh is having a moment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He made a comment early on about having a great job, a great wife, son, family, etc. And he was thankful and he does not need to compete with others.

Sounds like he's trying to talk himself into believing that.

• Haha
We saw him earlier tonight screwing around Buzz and Carousel of Progress after he got off the Peoplemover, two observations:

1. His mug is uglier in person than on the stream. Please keep that camera pointed away from it!
2. We got in line for Buzz around the same time he was debating whether to ride it because of the 25 minute wait. You'd think a guy who spends almost all year in the parks would be able to make an educated guess as to what the wait actually is. We waited all of 10 minutes for it and knew that joining the line just by looking at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Josh knows how to manipulate the regulars in the chat with his pity party talk. He's always been a jerk but some days he's a total a**hole. Sounds like someone told him to be grateful for what he has which will last for about a day. BTW did you know he has a retro tech channel you should be subscribed to so he can spend more of your money on junk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Josh claims he hasn't been himself "for a long time"? I'm sorry, how long is "a long time"?

I'd also love to know what he feels his baseline is for "being himself". Did he turn into this self absorbed prick after they moved to Florida and he realized he could run off to WDW one a whim, or has he always been this way?

Another wild Adventure to Michaels buying stuff to make a fairy garden. I'm doing life wrong.
View attachment 2983822
That's an interesting way to spend money when neither person in the family has a job.
She even had to add a warped hidden mickey with oddly sized ears to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Or perhaps his BRB bathroom moments on his streams are spent reading here and what we had to say about this topic: (IE: Hates his job and school, doesn't know his family well and hides in the parks or his "tech" room at home from them, and seems to be competing and coming up with new streaming ideas after Ron or PP have already done so...etc).:sneaky:

• Haha
Jenna lives in a perpetual state of adolescence (ears, baby talk, pigtails, children’s clothes, etc.) The fact that neither she nor her husband are working doesn’t faze her one bit. She just bounces out with mom and dad like a teenager while Dale figures out how to keep them afloat. Her delusions refuse to let her see that she doesn’t have a real job and resorttv is not a tv station where she is employed.
No matter how much she pretends she does this full time, it ain’t real!

No sense of adult responsibility whatsoever.

There was some talk about Dale not being employed towards the end of Friday’s stream. Jenna quickly jumped in and said “Dale is a financial planner, he has it all figured out for times like this”.

Dale has said himself the one day he is still employed “doesn’t pay the bills”.
Lots of conflicting information as usual from this family.
---
---
New thread title suggestion:

“Resorttv1 is here, get out of the way”

Last edited:
Jenna lives in a perpetual state of adolescence (ears, baby talk, pigtails, children’s clothes, etc.) The fact that neither she nor her husband are working doesn’t faze her one bit. She just bounces out with mom and dad like a teenager while Dale figures out how to keep them afloat. Her delusions refuse to let her see that she doesn’t have a real job and resorttv is not a tv station where she is employed.
No matter how much she pretends she does this full time, it ain’t real!

There was some talk about Dale not being employed towards the end of Friday’s stream. Jenna quickly jumped in and said “Dale is a financial planner, he has it all figured out for times like this”.

on IG I see that Dale and Jenna went out to eat at Margaritaville with the Meyers last night.
Do we think Kelly offered to pick up the tab?
Like a teenager, Jenna doesn't care who pays as long as it's not her.

Last edited:

Lots of conflicting information as usual from this family.
We all know Jenna doesn't deal in reality. In her mind everything is fine, so everything is fine.

• Haha
In the MAGA Mickey head/sprinkler repair vlog, Dale said he found 7 more of those Mickey cut outs* in the attic, so he would be making more for their Etsy shop. They would probably be available pretty soon, unless he gets a job. Not a different job, not a new job, A job. Sounds like the one day a week has turned into zero days a week. Or maybe one day a week was an exaggeration from the beginning.

*Dale and Jenna didn't even make the Mickey heads - someone else made them for the ear holders (like Jenna has in her fantasy room) they sold in their Etsy shop a while back. These were left over, so they decided to do something with them. Good on Dale for trying to figure out a way to stay busy and make some money, I guess?

Notably, the Etsy shop's name is Ears by Jenna, which means at some point, Jenna must have planned to make and sell ears. I guess she figured out pretty quickly that making ears would take effort, and skill, and it was much easier to collect superchats while sitting in a park while mom and dad buy her snacks and merch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.