ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the intro to the ride as filmed and put on youtube by Disney. There are parts of the ride I like a lot, but one section I feel like they destroyed: the peaceful little part at the top just as the ride is starting. It used to have all the birdhouses and the view. Now it's a very harsh yell by the alligator? They could have left it as it was.

Reactions: 2
I’ve crossed paths with this fool like three times today. I could say something mean, but unlike Josh, I’m actually spending an afternoon/evening with my loved ones.

I will say something nice: he did look like he lost some weight.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
ResortTV1 #12- Collecting $300K in Superchats on Disney Property

Reactions: 5
ResortTV1 #12: School’s Out, Grift’s On: Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Watched Josh for a while at the beginning of yesterday's stream. He went into a bit of a rant because the man on the left here:
was standing in "the best viewing spot" having a "pointless political discussion." He felt they should just shut up, keep their opinions to themselves and enjoy Disney.

The irony of privileged straight, cis, white man Josh Nelson complaining about a gay couple (blue hat's partner was wearing rainbow ears and they were both wearing red shirts) blocking his view of an attraction that is being rethemed due to racism, on the first day of Pride month, during Gay Days, almost made my head explode. The fact that he was most upset by the "pointlessness" of their discussion (from his white, Christian, straight, cis male point of view), says everything you need to know about his character.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Disney took the initiative and dunked on all these influencers. Good for them.

I came here to share RTV1’s FB post. I get the overall sentiment that teachers are not paid well, but damn. I’m reading this like a sell for more donations.

View attachment 2968530
Stef misses the part where Josh has a Nita + all his other loyal subjects give all that sweet, sweet cash. Something tells me Josh does the bare minimum at school. (Probably the fact he's always whining about how the kids were at his old school in his eyes...)
---
Watched Josh for a while at the beginning of yesterday's stream. He went into a bit of a rant because the man on the left here:

was standing in "the best viewing spot" having a "pointless political discussion." He felt they should just shut up, keep their opinions to themselves and enjoy Disney.

The irony of privileged straight, cis, white man Josh Nelson complaining about a gay couple (blue hat's partner was wearing rainbow ears and they were both wearing red shirts) blocking his view of an attraction that is being rethemed due to racism, on the first day of Pride month, during Gay Days, almost made my head explode. The fact that he was most upset by the "pointlessness" of their discussion (from his white, Christian, straight, cis male point of view), says everything you need to know about his character.
Place your bets now if we'll get a super awkward video of Jenna looking at the Pride Month merchandise!

"Ahhh, rainbow Stitchie!! I don't need heeeyimm."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I documented Josh's rant for posterity™️. The highlights are him expressing how he goes to Disney to "escape all that," how he thinks this is a "sickness," and that all of it is caused by social media.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I documented Josh's rant for posterity™️. The highlights are him expressing how he goes to Disney to "escape all that," how he thinks this is a "sickness," and that all of it is caused by social media.

I’m sure a nice, red MAGA hat wouldn’t have set him off on a rant. The vloggers have been standing in that same exact spot all weekend hoping to see something, but these guys are the problem.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Today is a double stream. Round 1 is Jenna on her own waiting for Dale to show up. She did ride Pirates and Jungle Cruise solo so far. More than she usually does. Round 2 is later today when she takes advantage of that nice Cast Member, Jordan, so that she can ride Tiana's Bayou. Never understood why that girl is so nice to them. Been taking them to Cast Member previews for years.

Reactions: 7
Round 2 is later today when she takes advantage of that nice Cast Member, Jordan, so that she can ride Tiana's Bayou. Never understood why that girl is so nice to them. Been taking them to Cast Member previews for years.
Cast Member Previews should only be for Cast Members. No family. No friends. No grifters. It should be a perk of being a Cast Member.

Reactions: 15
I thought I heard that they’re doing the CM preview and also trying to get the virtual queues for the AP previews.

These people are so selfish. Get your one chance to preview it, and step aside for others. But no, RTV will take every opportunity to stream this.

And I say this as an AP who couldn’t get a ressie on any preview day for MK. Now I have to go to Epcot, scan in, head to MK, and hope for a 1pm VQ. I know first world problems, but still…

Reactions: 9

Hes such a bleeping hypocrite. "I go to Disney to escape all that," then proceeds to go on about it. Just like when he mentions the "trolls." They dont like talking about them but they have no problem drawing attention to it all the time and playing victim.

Ah yes, I forgot you go to Disney to escape all that but then remind us how hard you have it and how the bills are piling up. NEWS FLASH! Maybe we also watch Disney streams to "escape" and dont need to hear your constant negativity.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.