ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't Steve's think that bright. Here's Steve pointing out that they blow hot air straight up into the balloon to raise you up. No, not really, Steve. View attachment 2850558
But look, he's pointing at the flame there and you can see the hole in the bottom of the balloon where the hot air goes. Oh wait...

I had this on in the background for a few minutes, heard this and laughed. His friend asked "What's in the balloon? Helium?" "No, it's hot air." Sure is, Steve.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Steve has always been full of hot air. :ROFLMAO:
Cory (Cory's World) is pretty good at popping his balloon, but the sound Steve makes as he deflates is so pitiful that it drives viewer away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had Steve on for about 5 minutes to see he was dining at Homecomin’ with (I assume) viewers. Was this a grifted meal? It takes a lot to get Steve out of Primetime and Pot Roast. Is he still living with the Meyers? So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had Steve on for about 5 minutes to see he was dining at Homecomin’ with (I assume) viewers. Was this a grifted meal? It takes a lot to get Steve out of Primetime and Pot Roast. Is he still living with the Meyers? So weird.
I don't like watching people eat, when I popped in all I saw was Jennifer Caruso, RyGuy and a lady next to RyGuy who I know wasn't his wife, It was a 6 top table, so there were 2 more folk there who weren't as vocal as either of these 3 loudmouths.

Why is this woman always trying to fit into kids clothes? She went back and forth on the sizes then insisted on getting one that was clearly and obviously 👏too👏small.

Her rent-a-friend, uhh excuse me, “buddy” with her today Jessie Mouse even told her it was a “bit short”. But Jenna said she would get it and bring it back if she needed to.
News flash; It’s coming back!

She has stated on other streams she’s either 5’8” or 5’7”. (Not sure which because these people lie so much).
That height needs adult length. Stop with the kids clothes. You’re 43 not 4+3.
Kids clothes are for kids or petite adults. Jenna is neither.
When that top is washed it will be a crop top and no one needs to see that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don't like watching people eat, when I popped in all I saw was Jennifer Caruso, RyGuy and a lady next to RyGuy who I know wasn't his wife, It was a 6 top table, so there were 2 more folk there who weren't as vocal as either of these 3 loudmouths.
Just a side note: Jennifer is as annoying as hell. I was stuck near her in line for Rick Springfield, and she’s OBSESSED with being a streamer. Talking about the YT algorithm, how to make video go viral, who you need to be friends with in the community, etc. Lady, you need some other interests in life.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Note how Josh is never invited to or attends these streamer gatherings.
I became fascinated with this cult-like group of streamers while I was having a lengthy recovery period last year, after I'd watched every other possible thing in the world, including my own ceiling.

Last night's dinner was JC, her husband, RyGuy, his wife "LaLa" and Steve. Just five and it was a table for four where the staff had just crammed in an extra chair for them. The other woman you saw was probably some waitress or fan that had stopped by. I put it on for a few minutes around this time and they were so loud and gobby that I couldn't stand it in the background. If you watch them in certain combinations it's like a competition to see who has the most correct opinion, who knows the most pointless info about anything, and generally who can be loudest.

Josh always gets a nice little shout out from Pete McD.

I became fascinated with this cult-like group of streamers while I was having a lengthy recovery period last year, after I'd watched every other possible thing in the world, including my own ceiling.

Last night's dinner was JC, her husband, RyGuy, his wife "LaLa" and Steve. Just five and it was a table for four where the staff had just crammed in an extra chair for them. The other woman you saw was probably some waitress or fan that had stopped by. I put it on for a few minutes around this time and they were so loud and gobby that I couldn't stand it in the background. If you watch them in certain combinations it's like a competition to see who has the most correct opinion, who knows the most pointless info about anything, and generally who can be loudest.

Josh always gets a nice little shout out from Pete McD.
I was watching some of the JC Epcot stream yesterday, and I think it was that guy Ron was talking about something that I know something about, and what he said was somewhere in left field. It's like all these streamers will preach something that they think is gospel b/c they think being on YouTube makes you a know-it-all, but it's a bunch of hogwash.

So sometimes they offer pointless information, but the pointless information is often wrong! lol

Lots of discussion during Tragic Tuesday about Jessie Mouse apparently falling at Universal today on the stream. Did Jenna just laugh and keep on walking like she did when Ivone took a tumble at Epcot a few months back?

Lots of discussion during Tragic Tuesday about Jessie Mouse apparently falling at Universal today on the stream. Did Jenna just laugh and keep on walking like she did when Ivone took a tumble at Epcot a few months back?
If you start watching around 3:21:00, Jessie trips over the curb.

Reactions: 2
Watching Tranquil Tuesday & Josh passed the camera to that always there guy while he went potty & dude is walking around the France pavilion.

I need yall to know my mind is now wondering what will happen if he took off with the stream/gimble.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching Tranquil Tuesday & Josh passed the camera to that always there guy while he went potty & dude is walking around the France pavilion.

I need yall to know my mind is now wondering what will happen if he took off with the stream/gimble.
Not watching, so are we referring to annoying used car guy?

So Jenna and Dale put out their Swingers Cove video today. I wonder what is the correct timeline (I didn't watch the J and D one totally through to listen to it) but in Meyers video, they're at the Swingers Bar then it goes to the underwater diving thing part. On Jenna video, the diving is first then the drinking at the Swingers Bar. Hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Jenna and Dale put out their Swingers Cove video today. I wonder what is the correct timeline (I didn't watch the J and D one totally through to listen to it) but in Meyers video, they're at the Swingers Bar then it goes to the underwater diving thing part. On Jenna video, the diving is first then the drinking at the Swingers Bar. Hmmm
Swingers Cove 🤣🤣🤣

If they upgraded to the unlimited mixed drink package (which I'm sure Kelly did), they were probably at that bar many times throughout the day.

Did Jenna actually do the diving helmet thing? We didn't see her in that part of M&tM's vlog. Given how much time Kelly spent focusing on Jenna the rest of the time, it seems unlikely that he wouldn't have shown her if she participated in it.

Reactions: 1
Swingers Cove 🤣🤣🤣

If they upgraded to the unlimited mixed drink package (which I'm sure Kelly did), they were probably at that bar many times throughout the day.

Did Jenna actually do the diving helmet thing? We didn't see her in that part of M&tM's vlog. Given how much time Kelly spent focusing on Jenna the rest of the time, it seems unlikely that he wouldn't have shown her if she participated in it.
No, I don't think Jenna did or would even remotely think about doing it. Here's a screen shot from both at the bar with Jenna's sunrise drink. The Jenna shot shows her taking the video of it, the Meyers one shows when Kelly is videoing Jenna taking the video of the drink in the Jenna and Dale video.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
No, I don't think Jenna did or would even remotely think about doing it. Here's a screen shot from both at the bar with Jenna's sunrise drink. The Jenna shot shows her taking the video of it, the Meyers one shows when Kelly is videoing Jenna taking the video of the drink in the Jenna and Dale video.
She didn't seem to want to go in the aviary and absolutely didn't want to go under the waterfall, either. Why did she even go? She even said at one point that people should just go watch their vlog from 3 years ago (on M&tM's vlog).

Reactions: 3
This is why Jenna’s “adventure” channel consists of her going to Target or Starbucks. She’ll never get out of her comfort zone.

• Haha
She didn't seem to want to go in the aviary and absolutely didn't want to go under the waterfall, either. Why did she even go? She even said at one point that people should just go watch their vlog from 3 years ago (on M&tM's vlog).
Maybe creepy guy was making her incredibly uncomfortable.