Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless your expecting a nicu stay, it’s pointless to have a stash that big🙈 that was my thinking.

Same as that, I was warned to stop if I felt any contractions and not to try again. She’s definitely trying to kickstart something 🤔
The overestimulation thing is dangerous too. Can cause placental abruption if left unchecked. I don't understand why she's not calling the hospital. She headed in at the drop of a hat every other time.

Reactions: 5
Asking strangers on the internet but won’t ring labour ward!?
Have already had a hospital this week didn’t she?
So dangerous

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she plans on breastfeeding , just giving the colostrum at the start , otherwise she’s mad to be doing this , if she is going to feed just pop on the boob like ye said .

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she plans on breastfeeding , just giving the colostrum at the start , otherwise she’s mad to be doing this , if she is going to feed just pop on the boob like ye said .
Especially when she doesn't have GD. I was told to try harvest it in case baby's blood sugar was off after they were born because of it. Thankfully no.1 never needed it, hoping no.2 won't either.

Reactions: 1
The same one would land up to the hospital and expect a scan if she had a bout of hiccups yet last night she's saying she's in severe pain but isn't going to ring the CUMH, instead she will go on Instagram and tell everyone about it and ask for their advice 🙄

Reactions: 6
Jesus I hope the poor baby is ok… she probably knew the hospital would ate her without salt for harvesting until she was in pain and didn’t want to go 🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably yeah. I hope baby is ok too, that amount of constricting could have caused him all sorts of problems. She really should go get him checked out. Movement isn't the be all and end all 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Has she any female friend, relative, confidante in the world who would give her some advice? She’s just taking the piss out of the CUMH. She’s not doing the baby any favours harvesting. God help her Iabour.

Saying she knows her own body yet let herself get severely dehydrated 🙄 you might know your own body but you don’t know your baby! Unless she was just looking for attention or trying to get Robbie to stay in instead of going to poker

Saying she knows her own body yet let herself get severely dehydrated 🙄 you might know your own body but you don’t know your baby! Unless she was just looking for attention or trying to get Robbie to stay in instead of going to poker
I'm going with attention at this point...

Reactions: 5
I'm going with attention at this point...
Same, there's no way you'd not call the hospital to check just in case. Just because you're so near the end and can feel movement doesn't mean something can't still go wrong

Reactions: 2
I think there's seriously a screw loose with this one, running to the hospital for a fart and now not even contacting them, Does she care about the life inside her at all? Or is it all about the attention of being pregnant for her? Why would she put her baby at risk, just because you're nearing your due date Kim it doesn't mean that you're safe.

Reactions: 7
I think there's seriously a screw loose with this one, running to the hospital for a fart and now not even contacting them, Does she care about the life inside her at all? Or is it all about the attention of being pregnant for her? Why would she put her baby at risk, just because you're nearing your due date Kim it doesn't mean that you're safe.
Im only 28 weeks and was told on numerous occasions to always go get checked if I’ve any concerns, your never wasting anyones time. Why is she so relaxed about it? She could be in a very bad place very quickly 😞

I had some braxton hicks today (36+4) and, while they were pretty uncomfortable, they weren’t like full contractions.
Is she well in the head??? There’s no way I’d be actively trying to make my baby come at this stage. And how much colostrum does she think she needs?!

She is definitely on the spectrum. I’m not being nasty saying that. I just feel - following her for the past 36 months of her protracted pregnancy 🤣 - that things are not right at all. The stupid carry on, the big girl foolish act, the horrific diet, the laziness. Don’t get me started on the weird relationship with the disappearing Robbie. Does she realise she has a living person growing inside her - it’s not just like a puppy - to photo and dress up. She has a worrying disconnect with the baby that’s getting worse as the weeks tick down.

• Wow
She is definitely on the spectrum. I’m not being nasty saying that. I just feel - following her for the past 36 months of her protracted pregnancy 🤣 - that things are not right at all. The stupid carry on, the big girl foolish act, the horrific diet, the laziness. Don’t get me started on the weird relationship with the disappearing Robbie. Does she realise she has a living person growing inside her - it’s not just like a puppy - to photo and dress up. She has a worrying disconnect with the baby that’s getting worse as the weeks tick down.
This! Nail on the head. And her stupid laugh after every sentence/story! Grinds my gears.

What happened the 2nd dog??

She was obsessed with becoming pregnant and adored all the attention that came along with it and then there’s the attention of actually being pregnant and getting near the due date but she’ll have a bang when baby is here and the attention dies down and the hormones really hit. I think she wouldn’t be as bad if she’d an attentive partner, I seriously hope she’s not home alone when the baby comes with only the dog for company while Robbie is out living the single life..

Took me nearly 4 years to get pregnant, I didn’t have a takeaway or McDonald’s the whole 41 weeks, I never ate as well as I did when I was pregnant because I was so grateful to be pregnant and was worried sick something would go wrong. Breastfeeding now and still eating super well to feed him. I don’t want a medal or anything, wouldn’t dream of doing it any other way.
Sounds like you want a medal though 🏅 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.