Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
The man is probably wrecked from being out working all day to support her while she sits on her hole and this is what she does

Reactions: 9

galwaygurl22

successfully breastfeeding my third baby & this one’s advice is mainly totally inaccurate! Sleeping all night without pumping means her baby is not getting those vital overnight calories & to be honest he doesn’t look anywhere near the weight he should be. She’ll be getting a rude awakening when he gets weighed & she’ll be told to wake him every 3 hours to feed him (although mine were fed on demand & often more than this in the furst few weeks). Another one like SineadsCurvyStyle making it look easy before switching to formula because it didn’t work out 🙄 It’s my new pet peeve, new mothers preaching about “their experiences “ like it’s correct advice…hopefully vulnerable new moms get their info from qualified lactation consultants if they need advice!

• Heart

gotstogo

VIP Member
I’m just going to say it….

I’m sick shit of hearing about breastfeeding, seeing breastfeeding, discussing breastfeeding, seeing boobs, nipples, pumps and milk. For the love of fuck get over it. For Christ sake you are not a saint for breastfeeding and you are not a criminal if you don’t decide to breastfeed. I feel like all I see lately is bragging and shaming those who don’t breastfeed. Just feed the child.

And before anyone jumps at me-I’m all for seeing the reality of being a new parent and the struggles. Im all for it. And I breastfed. But just give over shiting on about it
It's fecking exhausting to see it constantly and really affected my mental health after I couldn't with my first. A fed baby is all that matters at the end of the day. Formula is not the devil 😂

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
I can't understand how someone would try so hard to get pregnant and then not look after themselves. Good nutrition is important
I dont even care about the food side of things anymore. This woman is unhinged, trying desperately to induce labour, despite her body clearly screaming it isn't ready! I went over 1 week om my first, and yes ever day I went beyond the dur date felt like a week. But I walked, ate spicy food (no scientific research to back that one up but ud try anything!) And had baths. But I certainly did not think that expressing colustrum to the point where I was having braxton hicks etc was in any way appropriate! Honestly seems like she wants him to get into distress so she will get an earlier emergency section. She is sick in the head. She hates that her pregnancy has been drama free!

francydoll

This one is utterly devious. She’s lying on her hole all day so she has plenty time to do the research on how to induce labour. Fondling the tits off herself didn’t work and she’s probably raw from riding Rob the lapdog to get things going (she’s good at that one). As she doesn’t do housework - nesting and a bit of manual labour wouldn’t be considerations. Next cute move - beg for a sweep because of the agony you’re in. Second cute move - load yourself up with as much sugar as possible. Lo and behold her blood sugars are sky high - OMG - get that baby out NOW. I dislike her more and more every day when I see and hear what myself, family and

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Boobs, boobie, boobs, boobie juice…

🔊For the people in the back who don’t know: KIM IS BREASTFEEDING USING HER VERY OWN BOOBS🔊

Jesus Christ, first woman on the planet to breastfeed or what?! 🙄

timbertrot

Chatty Member
She needs to eat some fresh veg and fruit and drink water and forget that zero alcohol beer and McDonald’s , she looks exhausted and not healthy at all

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
You can see how much excess weight is on her bump. Her mate has a lovely round bump. You can see the big line of I dunno what around her naval, but it ain't baby bump. That's where her pouch is gonna start after baby. And she won't ever get rid of it.
The dent is cos she has an innie bellybutton still.

Honestly some of these comments are disturbing. She has gained weight yes, like many women do when they are pregnant. It is not the end of the world. And many women who didn't gain much at all during pregnancy have pouches they can't get rid of. Thats what happens for lots of peoole when they grow a baby .

Buddy161

What were these 2 imbeciles doing even thinking of creating an even stupider version of themselves???? They’re not the full shilling - aged 32 and trying to get pregnant for the past 6 years. Not a pot to piss in - living on benefits. I read a very cruel but true post on Sarah Burke #38 last night. If you’re trying to get pregnant for years and there’s no medical reason why you can’t - it means you’re both incompatible. Your eggs are rejecting his sperm. You are not meant to be. Don’t get ivf - as it’s forcing something that shouldn’t happen. Never thought of it that way before. Apparently so many couples parted and went on to have children successfully with other partners afterwards
That’s an absolutely disgusting thing to say,

gotstogo

VIP Member
So she's still having constant pains and hasn't contacted the hospital because 'she doesn't want to waste their time'...and yet she went running after having the ride and causing a bleed 🙄

brandambassador

VIP Member
Honestly feel so proud to be from cork we have so many new mother experts on breastfeeding.

Sandys areola’s we’re hardly out of the theatre gown and she was pumping enough for the whole FF party

• Haha
The sooner she has this baby the better cause I can’t deal with the whining. Convincing herself she is in labour but yet hasn’t rang the labour ward to make sure ? If it’s a false alarm surely you’d rather be told that instead of presuming it’s nothing, very immature of her especially at 37 weeks

Whatthehell2

I've had to unfollow when I found myself screaming at the phone 🙈 This morning she's on saying she's having constant pain but not calling the hospital and tonight she's drawing the contractions on again, so reckless!

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I have to say I've changed my tune about her. I like her honesty. I think she's struggling a bit with the identity shift that comes with being a new mum. Pre Ollie her life revolved around the journey to pregnancy, documenting it all on social media, and now he's here I think she's missing that aspect of life, and doesn't know what to say anymore. I really feel for her. And I actually like her now.
I remember when I had my baby, a midwife said to me she felt sorry for IVF mums who suffered from PND. You feel you can’t complain when you’ve wanted your baby for so long. I identify with this also. I had miscarriages and then a much wanted and much loved baby. But being a mum is so hard. It doesn’t mean you don’t love the child but sleep deprivation, worrying about them etc.. it’s hard work. And for most families, the mum does 90% of the work in that first year.

I liked her pre-pregnancy. I was unsure when she was pregnant but you know, she’s a nice girl. She’s doing her best like most of us. And a far cry from most of the insta huns and the likes of Julie/Twin mum.

sron

VIP Member
I'm going to give this fool a week and she will have an infection. Child not a week old, she had major surgery and she out visiting. Why can she not stay at home and people come to her?