Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one has an issue with her gaining weight in pregnancy. It's the staple diet of fast food and 0% beer she has nourished this baby with, predominantly eaten in bed in the same festering walking petri dish of bed clothes and then coming on saying she was doing too much and needs to take it easy, having given up work from the moment of conception. She looks unhealthy. She looks pasty. She is not glowing. I couldn't give a flying duck if she gained 8 stone during her pregnancy but stop the duck showing the shite diet and unhealthy lifestyle to your following on a public forum!! I have second hand embarrassment for her!
But if that's her reality during pregnancy, why shouldn't she show it? Who said she needs to glow? Who said she needs to look well and put together? She isn't saying this is how you stay healthy during pregnancy or anything. She isn't advertising herself that way. We all know and make choices about what we put into our bodies. I know when I was pregnant I could only eat everything beige, i felt sick at the thought of anything else. It wasnt healthy but it is hiw i had to eat to keep myself tipping over. My baby is fine. And he wasnt birn overwirgut because of it. I know you havent said that but someone earlier equated her weight gain to needing an interventin to get out a big baby. It's this need for a pregnant woman to show herself eating smoothie bowls and doing yoga everyday that is damaging to a lot of pregnant women.

Reactions: 11
But if that's her reality during pregnancy, why shouldn't she show it? Who said she needs to glow? Who said she needs to look well and put together? She isn't saying this is how you stay healthy during pregnancy or anything. She isn't advertising herself that way. We all know and make choices about what we put into our bodies. I know when I was pregnant I could only eat everything beige, i felt sick at the thought of anything else. It wasnt healthy but it is hiw i had to eat to keep myself tipping over. My baby is fine. And he wasnt birn overwirgut because of it. I know you havent said that but someone earlier equated her weight gain to needing an interventin to get out a big baby. It's this need for a pregnant woman to show herself eating smoothie bowls and doing yoga everyday that is damaging to a lot of pregnant women.
Her lifestyle isn't exactly keeping it real either. There's a happy medium. And no, her over eating in no way equates to an overweight baby. But if she wants to have the energy to cope with this baby she needs to rein it in a bit.

Reactions: 7
Her lifestyle isn't exactly keeping it real either. There's a happy medium. And no, her over eating in no way equates to an overweight baby. But if she wants to have the energy to cope with this baby she needs to rein it in a bit.
Sure regardless the baby is on the way. She will have to find the energy somewhere!

Reactions: 2
The dent is cos she has an innie bellybutton still.

Honestly some of these comments are disturbing. She has gained weight yes, like many women do when they are pregnant. It is not the end of the world. And many women who didn't gain much at all during pregnancy have pouches they can't get rid of. Thats what happens for lots of peoole when they grow a baby .
Ya I agree a while back I was massive on both of mine to and I had a good diet ....it just happens the bloat was unreal everything got bigger and another girl pregnant same time as me was tiny and she ate round her. I seen a comment about her elephant theme for baby shower was it that because she looked like an elephant it's not right. I doubt she cares what size she is after all she went through to get her baby because I went through excatly the same and I couldn't have cared less how big I got as long as I held a healthy baby in the nine months . Ya I get she's probably being a bit to precious to herself to now but it is so scary to go through all that and to hope you hold a healthy baby at the end . My anxiety was through the roof on both of mine from the first day they implanted them back

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah yea there is definitely other ways and ive done much the same if I'm on hols or anything but I just find the tommee tippee machine amazing! So handy when ur half asleep at night to have the formula pre measured and just go!
My friend loved the TT prep machine. She gifted it to us when my baby came along but we rarely used it. We batch made bottles. The PHN said no prob to bring one to bed in a cooler bag to save us going down to get them at night.. each to their own I reckon (and whatever method ensures we have as much sleep as possible! 😃😃)

I shudder to think. I'm same gestation, not nearly as big and pretty uncomfortable already. Can't imagine what is like for her.
Chances are she will be though. Like, it’s tough being uncomfortable but a short walk can help her massively even now 🙈

Reactions: 2
Ya I agree a while back I was massive on both of mine to and I had a good diet ....it just happens the bloat was unreal everything got bigger and another girl pregnant same time as me was tiny and she ate round her. I seen a comment about her elephant theme for baby shower was it that because she looked like an elephant it's not right. I doubt she cares what size she is after all she went through to get her baby because I went through excatly the same and I couldn't have cared less how big I got as long as I held a healthy baby in the nine months . Ya I get she's probably being a bit to precious to herself to now but it is so scary to go through all that and to hope you hold a healthy baby at the end . My anxiety was through the roof on both of mine from the first day they implanted them back
I totally hear what you’re saying. I’m generally the last person to comment negatively on appearance or what people eat. Like you, I had a long journey to become a mum. Never thought it would happen etc. I had a small bump but that wasn’t healthy either. I ate as healthy as I could and baby gained the weight but I lost it. (It’s since gone on v easily). I think we all have our own journeys and bump size doesn’t really matter once baby is ok in there!

However, I will say, I followed Kim from early on and always liked her. She has a post from when she met an expert for advice on getting pregnant and she was told she absolutely had to change her diet.. introduce fruit and veg etc. This was pre pregnancy. She has said before she has food issues and doesn’t eat so anything at all she eats is a bonus. I get that it’s complex for her. But it’s also a bit strange to share all the take aways etc after saying she needed to change her diet and claiming she would (1 yr plus ago). I reckon there’s a lot more to it than what we see though. And again, once her and the baby are ok, that’s what important.

Reactions: 7
She claims she only started the Instagram account for accountability with healthy eating/lifestyle 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I totally hear what you’re saying. I’m generally the last person to comment negatively on appearance or what people eat. Like you, I had a long journey to become a mum. Never thought it would happen etc. I had a small bump but that wasn’t healthy either. I ate as healthy as I could and baby gained the weight but I lost it. (It’s since gone on v easily). I think we all have our own journeys and bump size doesn’t really matter once baby is ok in there!

However, I will say, I followed Kim from early on and always liked her. She has a post from when she met an expert for advice on getting pregnant and she was told she absolutely had to change her diet.. introduce fruit and veg etc. This was pre pregnancy. She has said before she has food issues and doesn’t eat so anything at all she eats is a bonus. I get that it’s complex for her. But it’s also a bit strange to share all the take aways etc after saying she needed to change her diet and claiming she would (1 yr plus ago). I reckon there’s a lot more to it than what we see though. And again, once her and the baby are ok, that’s what important.
Ya I actually forgot about that being told to her .... congratulations on becoming a mammy it was a long 14 years for us but we finally got our two children through ivf within the space of three years

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ya I actually forgot about that being told to her .... congratulations on becoming a mammy it was a long 14 years for us but we finally got our two children through ivf within the space of three years
wow.. 14 years. That can’t have been easy. It was 3 eventful rollercoaster years for us and if felt like a lifetime but even on the toughest days, I’m so grateful. And acutely aware not everyone gets they outcome they long for and deserve. Congratulations on your two. I bet you’re busy 💕

sorry to derail 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I dont care about her weight or her food choices-she’s the one that will have to deal with it. I don’t care that she puts up herself constantly in the bed or whatever but what I don’t understand is her being told to slow down? From what? Doing what? Going where? She went to the hospital with leaking fluid that clearly wasn’t true because they left her home and she was having some lightheaded was-which is normal like😳 and then your man heads off for a night out. Naw doesn’t make any sense

I dont care about her weight or her food choices-she’s the one that will have to deal with it. I don’t care that she puts up herself constantly in the bed or whatever but what I don’t understand is her being told to slow down? From what? Doing what? Going where? She went to the hospital with leaking fluid that clearly wasn’t true because they left her home and she was having some lightheaded was-which is normal like😳 and then your man heads off for a night out. Naw doesn’t make any sense
She craves attention, she went to that hospital so her followers would be worrying about her and she loves that. She seems to love wasting the hospitals time again, what will she do when the baby is born and it will be all attention on him.. she has been doing fek all since she found out she was preggers, she took the bed like a duck to water and stayed there. I really think the only part of her that gets any exercise is her thumbs from all the bullshit that she types. Maybe they told her to take a rest from that perhaps 🤔

Reactions: 3
She just seems like a hypochondriac tbh.

Reactions: 3

From her post the other day she was equating with putting on a few clothes washes as being busy so God knows what she does on a lazy day

• Haha
Another few of the fertility pages are pregnant and I genuinely can’t see them as bad as her.
Poor Aine Lynch is mortified at having to be scanned so much, all she wants is a healthy baby after everything they’ve been through, Kim could take a leaf of humility out of Aine’s book

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.