Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbara Gordon

How do u mean? Is it that she is using her excess supply from the hakaa to feed? So she already has enough to feed him.....
It’s quite likely that if she doesn’t feed him over that 8 hr period, then her production will slow down. So after a few days, weeks, whatever, she’ll wake up, and she will feed him in the morning, but wont have the extra she has now. So she wont have that bottle to put in the fridge for later. Because what she’s collecting now isn’t being actively sought by him, it’s just being collected, her body will recognise that and produce less. So then she’ll potentially need to give him a formula bottle at night, then she’ll produce less again, and so forth.
whatever she chooses to feed him is fine, but if she wants to breastfeed for 6 months as she says, she’s potentially not doing herself any favours. And she shouldnt Be making up advice and disseminating it.
You just know what will happen now, I’ve seen it countless times- her supply will drop because she’s ignoring best practise advice, then she’ll be on telling everyone he was just so hungry she didn’t have enough milk for him, and he’ll be on formula.
And again, formula is fine, but it grinds my gears when they use a public platform to give shitty advice

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
She’s so desperate to go into labour she definitely was hoping the harvesting colostrum was going to get her going hence why she took so much

Tinybops

VIP Member
The smugness around the breastfeeding sums up this dope for me to be honest and is the reason she’s so unlikeable online and irl. It’s your first day on a very long journey so much can happen in the coming days give it a rest.
I thought the “my milk hasn’t come in yet” was funny, most people know milk comes in on day 3-5. Sure she’s about 2L of colostrum at home, is she going to use it or was that just to bring on labour? 🤔 she’s no idea what’s ahead! Just because he’s feeding great now doesn’t mean he won’t sleep, get colic, or have a reaction to the McDonald’s she eats 😂

spillthecoffeet

No sorry now she didn’t actually record her partner snoring and put it on her insta for 10 k people to hear?!

No wonder there’s no ring Kim, you big childish pain in the arse!
Imagine he done that to her! 🥴

• Wow

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I’m in having my baby at the min (early labour obvs!) and we’ve already discussed who will be allowed to meet him in his first few days. Absolute minimum and not all at once.
Even without COVID that would have been the plan.

• Heart

kerrygal1985

VIP Member
I liked her at the start but she has gone so annoying.her diet is shocking,she will be crying after having the baby because she is so big

sherlockholmes2

So call them BREASTS. That’s what they are. Don’t think Iv used the term “boobies” since I was about 7 and learned they exist. It’s breast feeding not boobie feeding. Nobody is gagging at breast feeding. It’s the ridiculous childish demeaning word for a woman’s breasts she’s using thats making people gag 🤮
Hear hear. You’re absolutely correct. It’s just the language. “I need to feed my child” vs “he needs boobie juice”. It just sounds so juvenile and turns my stomach.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
What were these 2 imbeciles doing even thinking of creating an even stupider version of themselves???? They’re not the full shilling - aged 32 and trying to get pregnant for the past 6 years. Not a pot to piss in - living on benefits. I read a very cruel but true post on Sarah Burke #38 last night. If you’re trying to get pregnant for years and there’s no medical reason why you can’t - it means you’re both incompatible. Your eggs are rejecting his sperm. You are not meant to be. Don’t get ivf - as it’s forcing something that shouldn’t happen. Never thought of it that way before. Apparently so many couples parted and went on to have children successfully with other partners afterwards
Nonsense on so many levels.

Why would anyone ring the Gardai when they are locked out of the car?! Go home for the spare key, ring a locksmith, ring a dealership of that type of car? The Garda would never cross my mind in that situation
Well, the hospital wouldn't cross my mind to get syringes either, but it seems she likes to go to extremes 😅

Beddy

Chatty Member
Like Cork city is not a big place that in 9 years they couldn’t meet for lunch especially when Robbie works for Kim’s dad or is it a snobby thing ?
I get the impression Kim’s family are fairly well off and Robbies are more working class. I could be way off though

Lollipops23

VIP Member
That money wallet seems like the stupidest idea ever.
Does anyone keep their rent money around the house in this day and age?

• Haha

3rdtimesthecharm

Breastfed all 3 of mine, I feel for her cause in the next 48 hours it's all gonna change. There is no stopping the inevitable engorged breasts, sore nipples etc - I too thought it was going so smooth and was delighted with myself on no1, 2 and 3. Delighted for her to have littke man butalready drama with him 'choking' - I fear this kid will take his 1st steps in South Doc.

sron

VIP Member
Ah lads, the picnic bag for the labour ward! Where does she think she is going??

The amount of toiletries for the LW is hilarious too. 6 kids and I never brushed my teeth while in the LW. Anyone else?

Im no big environmentalist but All the plastic bags she is using is criminal as well. No need for it.

• Haha

timbertrot

Chatty Member
I know it's alcohol free but would you really be sitting around drinking a beer at this hour of the day?
Its sooo weird unless that’s what you are used to doing with your days

Ha she did a dirty delete there. First she said she told a few white lies to the insurance company so they will cover her , how stupid can you be broadcasting that to thousands of people 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
I actually can’t cope with her referring to themselves as Mammy and Daddy it gives me serious ick 🤢 I get they are over the moon like most parents but just STOP ✋ 😂
In private I get, or when kids start speaking and they refer to themselves and mam or dad, not to confuse the child, but man it’s tedious having them refer to themselves as mammy and daddy at every turn 😅 side note … did anyone else find that “still to sort” list a bit beggy? 🤔

Ailte

VIP Member
I’m actually speechless …. Out of breath so much … perhaps the sitting down the entire pregnancy was not a good plan! I was doing antenatal exercise classes up until 37 weeks! And celebrating with a Heineken zero after successfully harvesting colostrum …. No words 😱and use of the word diddies 😵💫

• Wow
  • Haha

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I worked in a bookies myself many moons ago.
I would not have hooked up with *any* of the punters, not in a blind fit.

Poppy33

Not a chance did any nurse tell her keep the baby in bed beside her. She is absolutely nuts this one. To have a baby in the bed is one of the most dangerous things to do. Also no nurse would tell her hold a baby as much as she can. They need routine ! Oh lord I fear for this baby already!
I was also told this on my last a few years ago. They didn’t say anything this time as baby is too small to breastfeed so I envy her as I am stuck to a pump 8 times a day! Also please don’t spout the baby needs routine rubbish. It’s futile in the first few months and adds unnecessary stress on new parents after birth.