Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unfluential

I came on to see if anyone else thought the same. Holy moly it's definitely something you'd wear to bed 🤣🤣
I wonder did she actually go to the Westenra in that get up at 5 in the day? 🤔 It's more like something for a red light district than your county town on St. Stephen's night.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Foxydoxy

I’m sorry now but have ye seen the get up of the dress she had on last night, holy mother of god!! It’s like something you’d buy in Ann Summers…. How she’s a “stylist” is beyond me

• Haha

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
She is going to be sorry she didn’t get usb points on them sockets 🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢 she is clearly asking the questions ,
There is never a question on anything she had to pay for , 🤣
---
She is waiting for Flemings or Grahams to sponsor a man before she moves In
Maybe Helen upstairs in Sound Quality will gift her a cardboard cutout

• Haha
  • Heart

Leasha

From looking at those stories of the house, she really has little worries in life when she is worried about a carbon monoxide alarm ruining her aesthetics. She just doesn't live in the real world does she?!

It's so obvious she isn't paying for anything when she puts up coving after finishing her painting, but she couldn't pass up a freebie and sure maybe the painter will come back to do a finish coat for a mention?

Does anyone else think it's actually horrible? The greys.... might still have been a trend when she bought the house but its moved on. It looks so cold, no warmth at all to the rooms. It's a cosy house because of its size. It really is small and compact, She makes it look bigger than it is. But it definitely won't feel cosy due to the decor.

Reactions: 6

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Rebecca really does not know how to read a room! One post shared about the horrific murder of Ashling and then she's off shopping and sharing more boring choices for her free house. I don't follow many huns, but they've all be quiet today. But there's Rebecca shocked that not everyone likes diamante Jimmy Choo's. Wow is she heartless

Puddle Duck

Goodness me!! Free carpets for her stairs, landing, bedroom and dressing room now. Free sofa on the way. The free kitchen, free panelling, free spare bed and carpet, free bedding, free quicker tap, free stone and fire place already got. Nice work Rebecca!!!

• Wow

Unfluential

A few more months and she should be in. Seriously Rebecca if you actually wanted to move into that house you would have been in it at least a year ago. Personally I think she is afraid to live by herself and that she is dragging it out as long as she can getting the house finished for free and then she will rent it and continue living with her parents. Which there is nothing wrong with I just don't see the point in continuing the whole charade at this stage.

It's hard to follow her logic as to her justification for complaints. . She had a valid point that maybe the flight should have been cancelled,. Apart from that, i can see no other cause for personal complaint. .the pilot landed elsewhere for safety reasons. There's no justification for complaint against that. . Complaining it was a waste of a day is a bit silly, considered people died in the storm in various places.
Complaining they got a bus instead of a train is also illogical and doesn't seem to factor the flight was cheap on budget airline, therefore logic should expect cheapest alternative option. Ie bus
Conclusion; illogical complaints

SunnyKat

VIP Member
The amount of clothing that she is selling is ridiculous! She's been gifted so many items that she can fill a store (literally the pop up shop) to sell and still has a full wardrobe at home. Greedy witch could have at least had some of the proceeds go to charity

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Awe poor Rebecca couldn't get the fence painting #gifted? Didn't make enough selling gifted clothing to pay someone to do it? The entire inside of the house redone with top end finishing's, high end doors and windows, stone work, hedging, large property leveled, large driveway re-stoned,all done immediately in a first time house? I should start flogging, looks like it pays extremely well! And I want to redo my master suite, could get that #gifted :rolleyes:

checkuponit

My idea of #collab is she got a portion of the kitchen price discounted, #ad #gifted would be getting something for nothing, Becs has a great habit of not fully labelling her promotional work, I know another local influencer who is self building her home #gifted her utility because she said she got it fitted for free in order to promote the kitchen company which is fair & honest but like why cant Rebecca be honest about the house in the first place, at least people would possibly relate to her more if they saw her been genuine 🤷🏼‍♀️

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Wow is Becs holding in a lot of anger 😂 😂 😂 Someone asked if it's the lashes make her blink a lot and boy did that piss her off 😂 The person was nice about it... said they've never had lashes and were just wondering. Does she realise what an arsehole she looked like for her response? Is she going to complain about "trolls" now? Hey Becs is that rage meant for us? Are you upset we see you who you really are and all your lies? Are you upset that when someone googles you tattle and the truth about you comes up first??

• Haha

teeteebee

VIP Member
This months bff beat her at the gossies but she’s ok cos she won last year 🤣 you reckon she’s secretly seething? 😁😁🤣🤣

• Haha

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Talking about flowers being the perfect way to get rid of the January blues 🤨 I don't think there's one person in the country not feeling a sadness for that poor girl tonight and this doll is talking about flowers and shoes

Just to add, I have no doubt she also feels sadness and sympathy about what happened but it was just poor decision to put all those stories up today
I 100% doubt she feels any sadness or sympathy. Showing off her 80 euro pillows and other crap she "bought" for her parents annex, then one story about Aisling followed by going to coachella is on her bucketlist. What the actual f*ck??? What about poor Aislings bucketlist that will never be fulfilled? Rebecca's head is empty. The entire country is mourning and she's happily prancing around BT and showing off the goods she gets for free. Absolutely appalling!

teeteebee

VIP Member
Have to laugh at her q&a…. Furniture shops in Monaghan and she tags a place in athlone…. What’s the matter becs would none of the furniture shops round home gift you the contents of your house 😭😭😭

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice on her reel for the 4seasons giveaway she shoehorned in a picture the pool and jacuzzi in the leisure centre? Only its not a picture of the four seasons is it Rebecca, its a picture of their rival the Hillgrove’s leisure facilities…MORTO for ye😂😂. She knew what she was doing, its only there for a split second 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Leasha

As clear as mud Rebecca....

But wasn't the poster right? She did renovate and decorate the house majority of it through Collabs. Good quality bespoke fitted kitchens are minimum €20K now and I'd imagine hers was double that. Nothing has been spared, everything is top quality, which is easily done when she's getting it for free or heavily discounted.

Can't Rebecca see this?? She's very lucky to be in the position she's in. If she calls trying on clothes and doing funny stares into her phone "hard work" then she needs a dose of reality.

Attachments

• Haha