Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thesheeside they are two sisters
They are ditsy, 2 teachers but love both their individual style 😀 im from scotstown & my cousin was in school with gabriella she said she was always loud and needed attention 😂 i like them they are quirky. Definitely more popular around monaghan than boring rebecca. Matter of interest who else do you all follow locally that’s relatable & likes to show local? I also like that girl laras bites

Not local but isn't Kiasblog from outside Cavan town? She used to highlight for same shops ad Rebecca, littlegreen something or other in Monaghan Town.

Is say its quite possible that she contacted these crowd and told them who she was etc to see if they would do it.

Is say its quite possible that she contacted these crowd and told them who she was etc to see if they would do it.
I'm sure she contracted everyone. I felt sorry for the kitchen company when she made them change the glass in the press. Very ungrateful after getting a free kitchen.

Reactions: 1
They are ditsy, 2 teachers but love both their individual style 😀 im from scotstown & my cousin was in school with gabriella she said she was always loud and needed attention 😂 i like them they are quirky. Definitely more popular around monaghan than boring rebecca. Matter of interest who else do you all follow locally that’s relatable & likes to show local? I also like that girl laras bites
I remember noeleen in school bit of mean girl gang 🤣🤣 boring rebecca is she ever going to live in that house

I really like kayleigh trappe never heard of laras bites

This is so random but does anyone know what happened to the dog she rescued Gracie? I see lately she’s showing a lot of her other dog but no mention of Gracie, hope nothing has happened (or maybe i missed something!)!!!

She always shows gracie? She had answered a question about her on q&a said shes doing very well

She always shows gracie? She had answered a question about her on q&a said shes doing very well
Awh that’s good she’s doing well, honestly must have missed her as all her stories lately were about Regan! I have a GR myself so had been following her journey with her so glad she’s still happy!

73k followers & only getting 24k looking at her stories hummmmmm the stats are wayyyyyyy off 😂

As clear as mud Rebecca....

But wasn't the poster right? She did renovate and decorate the house majority of it through Collabs. Good quality bespoke fitted kitchens are minimum €20K now and I'd imagine hers was double that. Nothing has been spared, everything is top quality, which is easily done when she's getting it for free or heavily discounted.

Can't Rebecca see this?? She's very lucky to be in the position she's in. If she calls trying on clothes and doing funny stares into her phone "hard work" then she needs a dose of reality.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

But wasn't the poster right? She did renovate and decorate the house majority of it through Collabs. Good quality bespoke fitted kitchens are minimum €20K now and I'd imagine hers was double that. Nothing has been spared, everything is top quality, which is easily done when she's getting it for free or heavily discounted.

Can't Rebecca see this?? She's very lucky to be in the position she's in. If she calls trying on clothes and doing funny stares into her phone "hard work" then she needs a dose of reality.
She said before her kitchen was €45,000. The utility was €8,000 insane gift. Plus all the white goods. The tap is about €2,000
Someone posted before a list of what she was gifted and it was eye watering.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She said before her kitchen was €45,000. The utility was €8,000 insane gift. Plus all the white goods. The tap is about €2,000
Someone posted before a list of what she was gifted and it was eye watering.
And yet feels put out by this comment?! 🙄

Reactions: 3
She has drawn attention to the comment that majority of people wouldn't see and then had a very strong overreaction to it. Why not just ignore it or delete or reply to the lady privately. Don't think the response is a good look.

Reactions: 5
She has drawn attention to the comment that majority of people wouldn't see and then had a very strong overreaction to it. Why not just ignore it or delete or reply to the lady privately. Don't think the response is a good look.
Her reply was very aggressive. Everything has been gifted. Surely there must be a tax liability on gifts in kind?

Reactions: 2

"Funny stares" = describe Becky in 2 words!

Everything else you said is also highly accurate.
---
It's not a good look when the comment was true. At least Becky hadn't the gall to say it wasn't gifted she just ignored that fact and called troll.