Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah for god sake! I just tapped thru and saw the hotel leaving chocs and wine!! Is she getting the hair free in cork as well!?? Cos the hair lounge in Monaghan was def a freebie!
She said rShe said she was having an
Ah for god sake! I just tapped thru and saw the hotel leaving chocs and wine!! Is she getting the hair free in cork as well!?? Cos the hair lounge in Monaghan was def a freebie!
She said "one of the hairdressers in cork reached out to her " she is having an upstyle. I imagine ots a freebie.

Reactions: 4
I reported the hotel stay because she didn't tag all of the stories as gifted. Also reported all the iclothing stories because they were not paid partnership. These huns better start doing their jobs properly or they won't have the job to do anymore. If that hair style was free it still was terrible. Is there anything else Becs can do besides pull co-ords off the store mannequins? The SCS event looked dreadful. The decor was one tree on stage, nothing on the tables and the venue looked old and tired.

Reactions: 3
One of her sheep asking what Becs would do in a situation with a friend 😂 😂 😂 She has no friends how the hell would she know??? 😂😂😂 Being honest is best... what does Becs know about honesty???
So true, she walks around locally with her nose in the air dolled to the nines and everyone laughing. Nobody could stand her at school hence why she has no friends from growing up, an ex of hers said she was a nightmare🙈

Reactions: 5
Oh ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻 This is so true! I saw her in the local Tesco one day and she just stood in the middle of the shop looking all around her to see who was looking at her! 🙄 She used to do a bit of work with some of the shops a few years ago and then obvs her local boutiques aren’t good enough for her now!

Reactions: 2
As if she isn't wasteful enough with all her freebies she's now promoting a shein event 🤦🏼‍♀️ fast fashion at its absolute best, what about all those boutiques you love showcasing becs it won't do them any good.

Reactions: 3
Becs your voice overs make your videos even more cringy. Hard to believe that you can make them more cringy, but it's true. The voice overs make it even more obvious how awkward and fake you are. At least when you're talking it distracts from the awkward movements and fake smile.

One days flogging for an expensive boutique, the next day the worst cheap fast fashion.... anything for a euro hey Becs?

Shein the shít out of it and then a paid partnership with Off the rack in Cootehill?? I'd tell her to get bent!

So true, she walks around locally with her nose in the air dolled to the nines and everyone laughing. Nobody could stand her at school hence why she has no friends from growing up, an ex of hers said she was a nightmare🙈
Is that the ex that supposedly broke her heart

I'd say you couldn't please her
Any wonder she's single since

Tagging all the high end designers in BT again , wonder how many of her followers are able to afford to shop in BT.
Surely the era of influencers like this is expiring soon ? Promoting the buying of clothes constantly and selling stuff constantly, are people not sick of it ?
Nothing more than a con artist

Tagging all the high end designers in BT again , wonder how many of her followers are able to afford to shop in BT.
Surely the era of influencers like this is expiring soon ? Promoting the buying of clothes constantly and selling stuff constantly, are people not sick of it ?
Nothing more than a con artist
I'm sure plenty of her follows shop in BT... I've never seen it empty... I'm sure some drool over designer bits like Becs does

Social media influencing is only going to grow. People are on social media all day long and that's were we are going to be targeted. What needs to happen is stricter rules for these huns that are enforced. They shouldn't be able to get away with lies like they do. I hope Ireland follows Australia and bans them from beauty products and procedures. The thing that gets me the most upset is seeing them promote free beauty treatments without explaining what it is or anything about the potential harm they can do. They just sit there and enjoy their freebies while they have heavy filters on and claim how fabulous it is :mad:

I’m sorry but she said she got a massive discount with the company that is doing her vanity cabinet…. Should the stories not be marked as ad?? Or did I miss it? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I’m sorry but she said she got a massive discount with the company that is doing her vanity cabinet…. Should the stories not be marked as ad?? Or did I miss it? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She called her house a building site ffs its far from that. She is impatient and everything needs done now.

Reactions: 1
The house looks nice, but it's the same as every Instagrammer womens house. Lots of shades of grey.
I mean the colours are all nice, .
Just same as nearly everyones house.
Grey being the main palate colour.
But maybe I'll get surprised. Maybe there'll be a yellow sofa , or something different and interesting.
I do like seeing the house stuff though in fairness. Nice tiles on the hall.

Course you know who done your stairs Rebecca just ask your dad sure he must know the suppliers he had when he built those 2 houses before the tit hit the fan & one was handed to you 😂

• Haha
She doesn't know the brand the vanity is? Of course, why would she pay attention when it was gifted to her? Not tagged as #gift... I'm so sick of her pretending she's paying for anything. Renovating a house "bit by bit" means maybe doing a room each year... not redoing a brand new house top to bottom inside and out in 6 months. How do her sheeple not cop on??? Marble and quartz everywhere and on a part time teachers salary... 21 thousand for windows when the ones she had were brand new... give up the bullshit Becs

Oh no, she is flogging Sweet King now. Thought she would consider her a bit above that!

• Haha
Oh no, she is flogging Sweet King now. Thought she would consider her a bit above that!
She has flogged them before a few times. She's just lying (as it's all she knows to do) by tagging #pr, she has a discount code so it's an #AD (stories have been reported) Sweetking did the favors for her sisters baby shower. Rebecca is not above anything that puts a Euro in her pocket.

Wow you would think Rebecca was going to the Oscars not some unknown Instagram awards that she begged for votes for (no one else in her category mentioned it)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This months bff beat her at the gossies but she’s ok cos she won last year 🤣 you reckon she’s secretly seething? 😁😁🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6