Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She flew with Ryanair to Paris (to Beauvais) which is miles away from Paris.....now the flight has been diverted to Aachen but on her stories she said Amsterdam 🙄 think someone needs a geography lesson 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She flew with Ryanair to Paris (to Beauvais) which is miles away from Paris.....now the flight has been diverted to Aachen but on her stories she said Amsterdam 🙄 think someone needs a geography lesson 🙈
Is that you Ciara 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God love her we all have to wait another day to see her Paris content , am devastated,
Off topic , she is such a bloody cheapo always gets the very early flight , it wasn’t even a direct flight into Paris ,
Not slagging off anyone who gets these flights , needs most , and I get them myself ,
But it’s not like she is in a business trip or a business meeting at 9am , or she is taking a gaggle of kids and it costs a fortune to fly them all ,
She is just so flipping cheap
---
And as Ciara says , what does she bloody want ! There is a fecken freak storm , does she want Ryanair to just keep going , silly silly silly self obsessed girl

Reactions: 1
I get that you'd be annoyed by a delay but If she watches the news she should see how blessed she is. The aesthetically pleasing photos of coffee, pastries and designer goods she isn't purchasing can wait nobody will be sitting on tenterhooks waiting on it so trivial and irrelevant.

Last edited:
Is she away with the breadcrumbed boyfriend?? I spy an under armour hold-all and surely that’s not becs’ aesthetic? 😱

Surprised she didnt post a photo of 2 passports a pint of guinness and a glass of wine and when asked still deny she has no man.

• Haha
Thats her true attitude coming out, self bleedin obsessed she is, cheap flights early mornings & she thinks she has a right to ridicule ryanair for be safe. Open your eyes rebecca you selfish selfish girl

God love her she has been through the mill having to sit on a bus for 5 hrs. She made sure she had the lippy topped up before she came on to whinge...

Reactions: 2
It's hard to follow her logic as to her justification for complaints. . She had a valid point that maybe the flight should have been cancelled,. Apart from that, i can see no other cause for personal complaint. .the pilot landed elsewhere for safety reasons. There's no justification for complaint against that. . Complaining it was a waste of a day is a bit silly, considered people died in the storm in various places.
Complaining they got a bus instead of a train is also illogical and doesn't seem to factor the flight was cheap on budget airline, therefore logic should expect cheapest alternative option. Ie bus
Conclusion; illogical complaints

Reactions: 6
Exactly as frustrating as it is , when it comes to storms and flights the airlines probably don’t know them selves and are going on minute to minute trying to sort out what they will do ,
Maybe a tress came down on the track or the track became on safe ,
Thank god we got an update though on the breakfast

I presume this one still hasn't moved into her house yet.

Does anyone want to tell her that grey is on the way out so she can get more freebies to change the colour scheeme before she moves in

• Haha
Hilarious!! She said before she was gifted the kitchen. She fell out with them over the lines in the glass in the press.
"The company I bought my kitchen from"

Aye, bought would be a loose word.

No tagging of the company so maybe she did fall out with them, or maybe they didn't fall over themselves to gift her the units for her dressing room.....

She “bought” the stove too! Must be a very recent word introduced to her vocabulary!

• Haha
Good grief, a bespoke €500 garland & €90 deer. Wow! What a freebie and as she said no furniture but that's free as well.
Well if its not free she was certainly hinting that she needed it. She will fleece some local store now wait and see.