Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goose123

I’m sorry now but have ye seen the get up of the dress she had on last night, holy mother of god!! It’s like something you’d buy in Ann Summers…. How she’s a “stylist” is beyond me
I came on to see if anyone else thought the same. Holy moly it's definitely something you'd wear to bed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Chizmama

I love the way RR wears dresses to the gossies by designers I have never heard her mention before, why wouldn't she wear something from off the rack or queen bee or some of those boutiques she is always flogging showcasing. Good enough for us mere peasants but not good enough for Rebecca Rose.

Unfluential

Talking about flowers being the perfect way to get rid of the January blues 🤨 I don't think there's one person in the country not feeling a sadness for that poor girl tonight and this doll is talking about flowers and shoes

Just to add, I have no doubt she also feels sadness and sympathy about what happened but it was just poor decision to put all those stories up today
Rebecca has come across very poorly yesterday, she showed a complete lack of empathy and social awareness. The materialism is on another level for Rebecca.

Not that it matters given everything thats going on in the world but for the record Rebecca the diamanté shoes are tacky and someone with an eye for interiors would tell you that the grey box needs a warm colour to lift and brighten the room for a cosier feel and reduce the cold and depressing feel that the space exudes.

I 100% doubt she feels any sadness or sympathy. Showing off her 80 euro pillows and other crap she "bought" for her parents annex, then one story about Aisling followed by going to coachella is on her bucketlist. What the actual f*ck??? What about poor Aislings bucketlist that will never be fulfilled? Rebecca's head is empty. The entire country is mourning and she's happily prancing around BT and showing off the goods she gets for free. Absolutely appalling!
Literally this. She is very socially awkward and that was evident yesterday.

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
Would have been better with 2 sofas in the living room. Queen Anne chairs aren't usually placed side by side like that it's like an old people's home. Couldn't relax in that gaff.

• Haha

Newsreader

I hate when instagrammers come on and ask why people watch their stories but don't follow them..because were bored and nosey and we have nothing better to do were in a pandemic..I saw that on her story and it made me cringe other than that I do actually enjoy her content!

Reactions: 5

Plainwhited

Have to agree, was nice to see a few interior bits but it's off putting now there is so much between the annex and her own house. Especially when we know so much of it will be gifted or heavily discounted 🙄

She showed an unreal lack of tact.
Though she's not alone in that. A lot of vacuous Instagramers put up a photo of Ashling with the next story being their usual shallow stuff.
On a side note,
I suspect she did buy those expensive cushions but is trying to then use the free advertising she gives them to secure free stuff for her own house.
Like why would a grown woman on an average wage buy very expensive cushions for her parents attic , when she has her own new house to pay for and buy stuff for.
It made no sense other than a strategic move.
Everything on Instagram is strategic.

Chizmama

The sheeside getting the mad about monaghan gig & not Rebecca I wonder why? She has a HUGE following after all lol oh I know she has zero respect or any loyalty towards any Monaghan business! Her followers are bought & her notions are to above her head 😂
A gig like that is below Rebecca Rose, only the likes of Ireland Am will do now. See she's constantly tagging star lighting really hope they don't give her anything

SunnyKat

VIP Member
My idea of #collab is she got a portion of the kitchen price discounted, #ad #gifted would be getting something for nothing, Becs has a great habit of not fully labelling her promotional work, I know another local influencer who is self building her home #gifted her utility because she said she got it fitted for free in order to promote the kitchen company which is fair & honest but like why cant Rebecca be honest about the house in the first place, at least people would possibly relate to her more if they saw her been genuine 🤷🏼‍♀️
I work in brand building and am very familiar with social media tagging. #collab is textbook definition, you're working with someone to create something. #Ad is you are advertising for someone and being paid to do so, #gift is obvious, you got it for free. If she is getting a discount on things #partnership or #SP (sponsored post) would be better suited than collab. She is horrible at tagging and it's extremely hard to believe that a teacher who is 30ish and single could in 6 months buy a house, renovate every inch of it inside and out, buy everything high end for it, do a complete landscaping including leveling of the garden. She spent 21 000 to change brand new windows??? She couldn't be a bigger fraud! Based on previous posts from people who knew her in school she's just not nice and cannot fake it!

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Absolutely seething! What the hell was she wearing? Did she think she was going to ladies day? Or maybe taking her chance to feel like a bride? All the other huns her age were dressed young and fashionable and she looked like their mam

Lemomsandlimes

Am not sure sure is a teacher in the traditional sense we would think, perhaps someone who went to school would shed some light ? But am not convinced !

I laughed out loud when she said the lashes arnt OTT 🤣🤣 there are like what a 17 year old would wear out for their Friday night

• Haha

User52

Will someone please set up a go fund me for Rebecca for a robot lawnmower. Poor divil will never manage the garden on her own.....
The parents mustn't be willing to give her a lend of their ride on mower that's she's recorded herself driving every summer......
Oh the nonsense 🙄

• Haha

Tlong

Does anyone else find this one utterly boring ? Other than her “influencer” friends she has none. Even climbing up scs hole to get a let up. Her style is what boutiques pay her to put on but she has no style as such. Odd looking brows, boring nails & her chats would send you to sleep. I’m genuinely confused where her following comes from

checkuponit

Her reels are uncomfortable to watch, whats with the swaying back & forth? Its all too staged for me, no one locally will fall for her pleas as they all know how ignorant & rude she is and expects everything for nothing. She has such a high opinion of herself its all me me me sure she never supports anyone herself so why does she think others should drop at a hat for her when shes had everything handed to her on a plate from mammy & daddy. Time to grow up Becs

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Oh Becs what's the matter? Did no one offer you a free bathroom vanity? Are you going to have to actually purchase one yourself? Or was that post in hopes that someone sees it and offers to give you one? Why don't you go make a video of yourself trying to be sexy putting on a stocking and maybe a man watching will come to your rescue

• Haha

Loulou84

Christ the queen anne chairs in the living room look ridiculous.very formal and stiff looking,like nanas good room.the whole vibe of the house is so bland and sterile.i thought the grey trend went out a few years ago.its a small house,vibes should be cosy,not trying to be something its not.talk about notions,lol

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Rebecca has some "close friends" weddings this summer 😂 😂 😂 are they also know as cousins? We all know you have no friends Becs!

And she'll be too broke to have a housewarming... or is it that she has no one outside of immediate family to warm her house?

• Haha

LoveTheNews

One of her sheep asking what Becs would do in a situation with a friend 😂 😂 😂 She has no friends how the hell would she know??? 😂😂😂 Being honest is best... what does Becs know about honesty???
So true, she walks around locally with her nose in the air dolled to the nines and everyone laughing. Nobody could stand her at school hence why she has no friends from growing up, an ex of hers said she was a nightmare🙈

Foxydoxy

The wedding is actually a cringe fest isnt it?
I am watching her stories from behind my hands
The silly carry on I am actually mortified for her